Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET COMMUNITY > Show Off Your Ride

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 11:44 PM

Erix05_SER is on a distinguished road

I cant wait til i get A few minutes to snap it back in now that the tapes off ..

Erix
03 VQ35DE Swapped SpecV - I/H/E/ highflo Cat with magnaflow exhaust, Ported ThrottleBody, Megan Racing STB, Twin 10" fans, Mishimoto Rad, Cf Shiftknob n Boot, Greddy Emanage Ultimate with AEM wideband, Comp Stg4 clutch ,with 12lb fidanza Flywheel, CF hood,wing and Trunk, Tracking 13.9 @106 mph on old Burned out azeni Street tires n terrible stock susp., Soon to have Full coilovers , New rotors,wider rims, Redlion traction bar, 75 shot Via Nx Kit n lots more.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:14 PM
Trying to be a Member

jarell1944 is on a distinguished road

very nice...makes me want to pick up a spec v lol...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/844291
93 Altima SE/5spd on toks with h&rs
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:36 AM

Welp got the middle piece in and the Suns been bakin my car at well over 100 degress in the interior this past wk and so far so good , all the paint has gotten very hard n no heat issues . Woot

So heres the last cpl pix of my interior all together n matchin up .. Still plan on doing the seats n New Carpet n mats eventually ..

But i really wanna do my cams , rotors and pulleys next ..

Erix
03 VQ35DE Swapped SpecV - I/H/E/ highflo Cat with magnaflow exhaust, Ported ThrottleBody, Megan Racing STB, Twin 10" fans, Mishimoto Rad, Cf Shiftknob n Boot, Greddy Emanage Ultimate with AEM wideband, Comp Stg4 clutch ,with 12lb fidanza Flywheel, CF hood,wing and Trunk, Tracking 13.9 @106 mph on old Burned out azeni Street tires n terrible stock susp., Soon to have Full coilovers , New rotors,wider rims, Redlion traction bar, 75 shot Via Nx Kit n lots more.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:49 PM

just orderred some slotted n drilled rotors =) IM frickin psyched I cant wait for them to arrive . I will toss up pix as soon as i get em in

Erix
Old 07-31-2008, 12:28 AM

Special has a spectacular aura aboutSpecial has a spectacular aura about
Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Special Send a message via AIM to Special Send a message via MSN to Special Send a message via Yahoo to Special

Tacky...

Old 07-31-2008, 11:08 PM

ehh more neonish lol But i like it alot . Stock just got boring to me .. Seriously .. N its ez enough to repaint thats for sure ...

guy told me the rotors should arrive tuesday or weds at the latest
Old 08-08-2008, 05:01 PM

So I managed to get my rotors on ,

What you guys think ???
Erix
Old 08-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

looks good!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:14 PM

hellz yea , i love the shiny new rotors . Just got myself a shorty Onstar antenna and am looking into painting my Hood Black to see if it looks good , If it doesnt , I will just save up n grab A Copper CF hood to match the rims which are about to get A fresh Powter coat .. I am looking to keep them bronze tho .,.

next on the list is definately gonna hafta be Underdriven Crank pulley , RSB , A Bigger amp to power some new Subs , Possibly springs or Coilovers and Some fresh new tires all around ...

It sure is easy to spend money on Cars . =z but its really worth it every time i drive around on the wk ends ..

Erix
Old 08-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Nissan Altima GTR?!??!nah

JAPGXEALTI99 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JAPGXEALTI99 Send a message via Yahoo to JAPGXEALTI99

damnit, now i want a sentra
Old 08-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

^lol....
work on what you have for now!
Old 08-24-2008, 12:28 PM

o i am, its gettin there (slowly)
Old 08-24-2008, 02:17 PM

Jap , looking at ur sig pic ,Your alti body looks pretty much the same as my Sentras So I can see a Sentra SE-R wing conversion , and Perhaps a Rear Bumper Swap , and your whip would look real close, not to mention it would be one of a kind , Perhaps u could even do a front bumper swap .. then ud just need to look into the head n tail lights. but im thinking the tails would be tough ,. just get some altima replacement Euros / altezzas imho ..

Erix
Old 08-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Admin

Garage

^erix,

what's next?
Old 08-24-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erix05_SER View Post
Jap , looking at ur sig pic ,Your alti body looks pretty much the same as my Sentras So I can see a Sentra SE-R wing conversion , and Perhaps a Rear Bumper Swap , and your whip would look real close, not to mention it would be one of a kind , Perhaps u could even do a front bumper swap .. then ud just need to look into the head n tail lights. but im thinking the tails would be tough ,. just get some altima replacement Euros / altezzas imho ..

Erix
i do auto body classes, so the head light, tail light and bumper swaps are not much of a biggy,
Old 08-26-2008, 10:19 PM

Sassan Definately getting new tires all around soon .. Besides that I Really been tinkering the idea of buying some auto paint with the acrylic hardening shit in it and spraying the hood either a glossy or matt black ... this will be a temporary hold over until i can afford to drop money on a CF evo hood . Really wanna get my rims re powterd also .. Would be nice to have these things all done in this order , but its all whats on the chopping block for me atm .. also my rear suspsion got soft n my tire was getting sliced Hence " reason for getting new tires " And so today i took the wheel off and bent the metal back n then hammerd it flush to the inside wall .. No more cuts ;) WOOOT . now i can speed Down Hill tooo !!!!!

jk But yeah , i cringed everytime i had people in the back of my car n i hit a bump n hear the noise of tires slicing every so surely .. lool Son of a bich ,,, but i hope this fixs it ...
this is a pic of me n my buddys Spec V i took along with my other buddys Bluebird Swapped 91 SE-R

erix
Old 08-27-2008, 10:43 PM
the black member

blackalti is on a distinguished road

loving the work as usual...not too hip on the yellow on the interior though...its different though... theres an older hatch civic down the street that just painted his hood gloss black and it look's good, go for it...just dont do matte, wouldnt match the theme of the car

2000 Alti Black Edition
theres a few mod's
Old 08-28-2008, 10:51 PM

Niiice , Do you know if he did it himself , or paid someone to do it for him ???

I sorta wanna try n paint the hood myself , I had it priced at $ 406 To have nissan paint it , I said fuk that .. I will just spend the extra cpl dollars n get a CF Evo hood if i was gonna spend that kinda cash ..

Here is a pic of how i am picturing my car by next fall .. I am still adjusting the colors n placement a little bit .. But this is pretty much the design i will be going for ,,,

Erix
Old 09-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Captn' Obvious

240_alty is on a distinguished road

wow...many props on the work.
I have to say, I wasn't feeling it in the first pics on the first page; but you kept at it and I'm really digging it.
I know it's a question of personal taste, but the only thing i'm on the fence about is the yellow accents in the interior. I know exactly what you're gong for but i think that i'm more of a brushed aluminum or CF kinda guy
But all criticism aside; you have a very clean ride there my friend!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:58 PM

Thanks alot 240 alty means a bunch to me .. I am about halfway to where i want it now ... just gotta Keep tinkering with the paint scheme i want n make it happen . then i will be happy .. also i plan on doing some yellow Leather on the interior when i have all my Other big projects n goals completed performance wise ..
Lookin to get new Wheels , tires , springs , Cams , valve springs and an R34 Front bumper with side skirts asap ... So lots more work to get done this winter . By next Fall i wanna be able to register for some local shows n see how it does ..

me n sum buddys had a Little meet today . Heres the pix i got while waiting for people to show up ...
The SRT 4 here has a stage 3 turbo n all kinds of shit done to it .. I cant even remember the list . but it hits High 11s with Slicks and ran a 12.8 with street tires last night at the cecil Track in MD . I believe its around 4 - 420 hp It sounds soo bad ass lol . I got video of us all doing highway pulls . will post em once i get em uploaded online.
this is the group shot i got b4 lunch ,

Reese's brothers SRT -

Marcs 03 SE-R -
My 05 SE-R
Matts 04 SpecV -

Erix