Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET COMMUNITY > Show Off Your Ride

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 11:39 PM

Erix05_SER is on a distinguished road

Thnks guys . I Had some one Photoshop a pic of my car .. And gave me some Great ideas . So I will be doing yellow overlays on my foglights . grab a set of lowering springs and I am also waiting for a good day to paint my lower Grill Black , ,, I already moved my emblem to the lower right corner ..

Then its gonna be time for slotted Rotors and Painted Brake calipers .. I love summer time

Erix
03 VQ35DE Swapped SpecV - I/H/E/ highflo Cat with magnaflow exhaust, Ported ThrottleBody, Megan Racing STB, Twin 10" fans, Mishimoto Rad, Cf Shiftknob n Boot, Greddy Emanage Ultimate with AEM wideband, Comp Stg4 clutch ,with 12lb fidanza Flywheel, CF hood,wing and Trunk, Tracking 13.9 @106 mph on old Burned out azeni Street tires n terrible stock susp., Soon to have Full coilovers , New rotors,wider rims, Redlion traction bar, 75 shot Via Nx Kit n lots more.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:04 PM

Im almost done fabricating a lower Mesh grill to match my existing one .. also lookin into a shorty onstar antenna and the yellow fog overlays . will take pix shortly ..
03 VQ35DE Swapped SpecV - I/H/E/ highflo Cat with magnaflow exhaust, Ported ThrottleBody, Megan Racing STB, Twin 10" fans, Mishimoto Rad, Cf Shiftknob n Boot, Greddy Emanage Ultimate with AEM wideband, Comp Stg4 clutch ,with 12lb fidanza Flywheel, CF hood,wing and Trunk, Tracking 13.9 @106 mph on old Burned out azeni Street tires n terrible stock susp., Soon to have Full coilovers , New rotors,wider rims, Redlion traction bar, 75 shot Via Nx Kit n lots more.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:07 AM

chinabean is on a distinguished road

whoa! i thought your valve cover said vtec for a second there haha, good job on your car, nice that you're enjoying it. makes me want one and makes me want my altima back too =(
Old 05-21-2008, 10:48 AM

No vtec for me sry :P ..
But I did finally take the plunge And black out my Lower Grill . I am still debating on whether or not i wanna fasten Mesh up to it or not ... I liek the Mesh look , but its pretty clean now . SO i dont wanna mess it up any thru a cheap mesh piece that doesnt turn out right .. What you guys think So far ??
heres the evenings work condensed to a few pix ..

Sized up a mesh grill ..

Prepped -

Painted - 1st light coat for stick

@ the 3rd coat -

Done

With upper grill resting above place
Old 05-21-2008, 10:50 AM

And pix of the bumper back on " Pissed me off I forgot to plug in my Damn Fogs agn B4 fastening it tight.. Dam it ...

Anywhoo .. a cpl shots of the new look

Old 05-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

keep the pics coming. Impressive!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM

Thanx Sassan
Old 05-24-2008, 08:31 PM

Just wanted to add , as usual I was bored n staring at my car tryin to find something i could play with to pass time today ... And I Decided to go ahead n Repaint the battery shroud because it came out shitty last time .. I did Get it much Glossier this time .. And then i also Repainted my Nissan Emblem on the Engine cover and my antifreeze OverFlow Tank . They also turned out pretty Nice ,, So I Just figured I'd throw up a quick pic for those curious..

Erix
Old 05-24-2008, 11:37 PM
Moderatin your moms!

Asleep is a jewel in the roughAsleep is a jewel in the roughAsleep is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Asleep Send a message via Yahoo to Asleep
Visit Asleep's Facebook Visit Asleep's YouTube

looking good.
im not normally into the visuals as much, but youre doing a great job.

RIP Elisa Lupe Katayama Dec 22 1953 - Dec 24 2008
Old 05-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Supra Fan/Altima Driver

vsupra123 is on a distinguished road

I love those rims. you did a lot of painting and from the pics look pretty damn good. good work.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:20 PM

sergey85 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to sergey85

man nice project u do all the paintint yourself? good work and clean engine bay too, im usually not a fan of yellow but i could get to like yours

2002 Maxima GLE Silver on Black | Berk Intake w/AEM Dryflow | Clear Sidemarker Lights w/PIAA L.E.D|Fibre Customs EyeLids | PIAA White Fogs | 5% Limo Tint | Brembo Blanks and Hawk HPS Pads |CATTMAN RSB| ebay FSTB | NWP VIAS Block Plate |

not installed:
Phenolic Thermal Intake Manifold Spacer Kit | 07 350z rims (needs tires)| OEM spoiler(paint)
Old 06-04-2008, 05:23 PM

Yeah , I painted everything on this car myself . and i am now making n Selling Custom Mesh Grills . With the extra Cash Flow , I am Picking up a cheap ass'd Spray gun to use til i make A few more Extra Bucks to drop on a Sata Kit ... ATM everything was done using just spray cans ,, And with the grills i need to be able to add the Acrylic enamel hardener to make the Grilles hold up better to rock chips n scratches ..

As soon as i get the feel of the gun Controls , I am going to begin practicing with some Novice Graphics on n under the hood ., Pretty much just gonna Play around as much as i can without Fukin Up n makin it look cheep or ricerish ... By this point , I am pretty sure I wont be selling or trading the car in ever . Not that its a super Car or nothin ,. Just sorta done enough mods that the Retail Value just wouldnt be worth selling it .. If the time ever came , I Would rather just let it sit as a side project n do a Vq30 motor swap with the Rwd Conversion or else a sr20det swap n manual conversion to push a fun amount of boost :P Time will tell .. Til then its Just Paintin N Cosmetic time still lots to do ..

Erix
Old 06-04-2008, 07:40 PM

sergey85 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to sergey85

oh wow i thoought u did all taht with a paint gun dang dude u been doing it for a while. i tried doing my engine cover on my max didnt turn out to well, i was using the dupont black gloss engine paint. its my first time i guess i can use that as my excuse for now, but hoping to get a freinds to do it at his job. he said he willl sand blast it and paint it.

2002 Maxima GLE Silver on Black | Berk Intake w/AEM Dryflow | Clear Sidemarker Lights w/PIAA L.E.D|Fibre Customs EyeLids | PIAA White Fogs | 5% Limo Tint | Brembo Blanks and Hawk HPS Pads |CATTMAN RSB| ebay FSTB | NWP VIAS Block Plate |

not installed:
Phenolic Thermal Intake Manifold Spacer Kit | 07 350z rims (needs tires)| OEM spoiler(paint)
Old 07-04-2008, 12:46 AM

do multiple very light coats until the achieve a solid color , let that dry well n then do a thicker final coat b4 the CC finish .. I am currently doing some interior parts to make my car look more SHOWish . next yr i hope to be boosted one way or another with a raised 7k rev limiter n a nice set of cams , not sure what body kit route im going yet tho . ..

pix soon , Erix
Old 07-06-2008, 06:17 PM

i managed to get my door pieces on , Without messin em up too much ., my side needs a cpl tiny dots of touch up paint ,, but nothin crucial this was just for fun ,, n im pretty happy with it so far . Just Really Really wanna get the other 2 pieces done to make it flow all together , til then the doors definately help blend in the gauge area piece .. by its self it lookd nice was a sore thumb so to speak ..

The pix

This one came out glossy as hell . Just how i wanted it ,,

this one needs a tiny touch up do to being a total Pain in the ass to get back in .. bitch scraped my handle molding up , which is gonna need redone now . =x
Old 07-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

LOOKING AWESOME. Very impressive! Good job!

Can you do a write up of what you have been doing?
Old 07-07-2008, 11:53 PM

lately i just been workin 10 - 12 hr shifts as a sub contractor for bsmt's and garages . Then i come home n make up custom mesh grilles for the sentra community .. I am currently looking for other / new make n model guinea pigs to make mesh grilles for , Trucks im really lookin to do .. If you are interested all ya gotta do is send me a pm and then your grille n pay for the shipping back ,, I will pay for the mesh n paint ..

Umm for the Car , Just Workin on makin my little lady pop on the interior . I pretty much have under the hood , just how i wanted it color wise . Dont wanna over due it . So The interior is next .. Soon i will be doing BLack n yellow seets for the front with a nice upgrade to the factory sub n amp ... And Hopefully some new Rotors and Brakes ,. Then im lookin for cams and a Rev limiter increase from 6300 up to 7100and some Pulleys ..

Erix

Last edited by Erix05_SER; 07-07-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Admin

Garage

tell those Sentra folks to get over here!

Old 07-11-2008, 08:38 PM

Ok ' I'll try n get some to check out the site .

I also got my center Piece pulled out n painted really nice .. I took some pix of it in place just in case i somehow fudge it up between now n when i get the chance to put it back in .. Thinking probly Sunday it will get put back in with all the clips n what not . I just rested it as close as i could for the pix to give n idea .. I will upload em tonight after i watch " The Ruins " ... I am really happy with how its bringing some life to my interior .

Erix
Old 07-11-2008, 11:35 PM

I cant wait til i get A few minutes to snap it back in now that the tapes off ..