Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Learn to swim

Sharky is on a distinguished road
Default "Shithole Countries"

"According to fresh report by The Washington Post, President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and El Salvador, among others, as “shithole countries” during an Oval Office meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” two sources briefed on the meeting told the paper Trump said"............

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trum...ffice-meeting/

Personally, I don't give a fuck where anyone comes from as long as they aren't a burden on our economy. With that said, the reality of the world says 3rd would countries obviously have less to offer than developed nations.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

We are not getting their Nuclear Engineers...........maybe a landscaper or cigar roller.....He is right....just says it with no tact........
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

You guys are fucking miserable people. SMH.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:18 AM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

LOL.....pretty much
Old 01-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Learn to swim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
You guys are fucking miserable people. SMH.
To the contrary.......

I put the thread title in parentheses to envoke discussion about Trump's comment, not to defend it. Like I said above, I don't care where anyone comes from as long as they don't burden our economy.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:55 AM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Trump tower tonight https://gfycat.com/NervousRemorsefulEwe
Trump should have said turd-world countries instead of shithole.
Old 01-14-2018, 06:40 PM
Learn to swim

^
Agree, but he did say it in the Oval Office and not from a podium. I'm sure it's far from the worst things ever said there, but nobody ran to the media afterward.

For my friend, deft:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 01-14-2018, 11:20 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all

^wasn't one of your complaints that he was calling you out?
Old 01-15-2018, 12:02 AM
Learn to swim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
^wasn't one of your complaints that he was calling you out?
Yeah, when he 'hoped' my Grandchildren wouldn't be retarded. You want to go there, Sassan?
Old 01-15-2018, 12:15 PM
Learn to swim

Now they saying the term used was shithouse, not shithole. Not sure if that's any better, but it should have been reported that way from the beginning.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:20 PM
Honda Sucks

Shit house, shit hole...what's the difference? Same result..highly accurate description of the places, not the people. I know a lot of great people and have a lot of friends who live in places I would describe as shit holes......Some by choice, some by circumstance. Not racist.....just a fact based on my perception and life experiences.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:26 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Yeah, when he 'hoped' my Grandchildren wouldn't be retarded. You want to go there, Sassan?
I'll wherever you want.

You got upset that someone called you out. You doing it back doesn't make it any better.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:54 PM
Learn to swim

Dude I'm fucking with deft a little bit, big deal. He can speak for himself if he's pissed about a silly video. He clarified his grandkids comment and I'm good with it, no need to bring it up again.
Old 01-15-2018, 05:52 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
For my friend, deft:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
No idea what is in reference to, I call out a Trump apologist by pointing out how he has a 40 year record of being a racist and I get called a liberal retard

This place has become so fucking wack.
Old 01-16-2018, 09:52 AM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

I came from a shithole country, and people that live there know it's a shithole country. But I still disagree with trump, when he is on the job he should be more respectful. Now, if he wasn't in public office he can call whoever whatever and I wouldn't give two fucks about it. If he wasn't the president, he would have been fired from any other public position.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:20 PM
Honda Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
when he is on the job he should be more respectful. Now, if he wasn't in public office he can call whoever whatever and I wouldn't give two fucks about it. If he wasn't the president, he would have been fired from any other public position.

I agree with this 100%. He has no filter....no understanding of what he says most of the time....Not much he says comes out right
Old 01-16-2018, 10:10 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
I came from a shithole country, and people that live there know it's a shithole country. But I still disagree with trump, when he is on the job he should be more respectful. Now, if he wasn't in public office he can call whoever whatever and I wouldn't give two fucks about it. If he wasn't the president, he would have been fired from any other public position.
Completely agree and that is what most people are not happy with. Say what you want in your head, but when you are the prez of the US, you have to use some form of tact whether you want to or not because every single thing you say, do, the way you walk, talk, smell.....it is all scrutinized like no other and has some sort of ramification.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:16 PM
Learn to swim

He's a loud-mouthed New Yorker, no offense intended to our NY peeps here. I don't like him personally, but a vast majority of his policies are very good for this country.

Hillary is an evil cunt who would have had the media's love but would seriously fucked the country economically.
Old 01-17-2018, 07:17 AM
Honda Sucks

Quote:
Hillary is an evil cunt who would have had the media's love but would seriously fucked the country economically.
Evil Cunt.....I really like that