Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default Secret Service running out of money

Trump travel drains Secret Service budget - BBC News

Quote:
Some of the bills, according to the USA Today report, include:
Estimated $3m PER VISIT to Mr Trump's Mar-a-Lago golf resort in Florida - 7 times so far this year
Some $60,000 on golf cart rentals at both Mar-a-Lago and his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club
Nearly $100,000 on hotels to protect the president's son, Eric Trump, during a business trip he took to Uruguay
Hold on Trumpets, I go this for you:

November 2016 - "OBAMA PLAYED TOO MUCH GOLF!!!!!!!"

August 22nd 2017 - "Trump just has a large family"

My favorite part is how the Secret Service leased space in Trump Tower, he basically drained their money and put it straight into his pocket, then kicked them out after a lease dispute.

What a crook.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-22-2017, 01:52 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Before those in denial about being conned by Don bring up Obama, he spent $87 million in 8 years.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-22-2017, 02:10 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

I think Bush and Clinton were relatively frugal. Obama stepped it up with lavish vacations. Now Trump's entourage is costing taxpayers big time.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:38 PM
Resident Lush

^ Trips to Hawaii and Africa were not cheap, the 3 million PER Florida trip is what gets me. He's done it once a month so far and it's not even winter yet.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Learn to swim.

Overall Jimmy Carter was a bad President, but he was good about not wasting taxpayers money on vacations. The dude actually sent his Daughter to a public school in D.C.! I've always respected him for that.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:42 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Trump is DA GOAT
Old 08-22-2017, 09:38 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Not to mention the big fuck to local law enforcement budget when he comes here as well.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:59 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Why would they rent golf carts at a resort that trump owns? Those things should be complimentary to all secret service agents!
Old 08-24-2017, 11:38 AM
Resident Lush

^ You think he would give anyone anything for free? becoming the president was/is the ultimate con for this orange retard. Use taxpayer money to protect me, but use crap I own to protect me, also pay me for that crap you're using, fuck him.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:40 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Well maybe the SS would have more money if they didn't have to protect EX Presidents 24/7!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not buying that Trump drained that bank account, sorry. There's ALWAYS been $ for SS protection. Dude's a self-made billionaire who's not even taking a salary for his JOB. Why would he want to steal a few bucks from SS? If he was THAT greedy he would also take his salary!

Nope.

Not today, homie.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:49 AM
Resident Lush

^ yikes, just.... yikes.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Resident Lush

‘Broke’ Secret Service spending big on portable toilets, golf carts | New York Post

what a shit show.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:06 PM
Learn to swim.

^
You do realize the SS had to spend money portable toilets and golf carts when Obama was President, right?
Old 08-25-2017, 10:32 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Well maybe the SS would have more money if they didn't have to protect EX Presidents 24/7!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not buying that Trump drained that bank account, sorry. There's ALWAYS been $ for SS protection. Dude's a self-made billionaire who's not even taking a salary for his JOB. Why would he want to steal a few bucks from SS? If he was THAT greedy he would also take his salary!

Nope.

Not today, homie.

Or skip the $400k salary to make yourself look good......

Old 08-25-2017, 10:46 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
^
You do realize the SS had to spend money portable toilets and golf carts when Obama was President, right?
He wasn't at the extreme excess Dump is in 7 months, this was just another logical irrefutable point I wanted to make to get Ava salty.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:53 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
He wasn't at the extreme excess Dump is in 7 months, this was just another logical irrefutable point I wanted to make to get Ava salty.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:07 PM
Resident Lush

^ yeah I'm not even sure it's worth trying to be logical at this point, brain washed sheep are hard to talk off the ledge they're willing to jump off.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:16 PM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

Quote:
You sure about that? How in the ACTUAL fuck does a family of FOUR spend $2.5 MILLION going to Hawaii for Xmas? I mean, that's not even another COUNTRY?!

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ly-100-million

The dog-handler made $100K a year...

Obama family 'costs taxpayers $1.4BILLION per year' | Daily Mail Online

P.S. I prefer pepper to salt. ;)
Old 08-25-2017, 11:17 PM
Bow down

Quote:
^ yeah I'm not even sure it's worth trying to be logical at this point, brain washed sheep are hard to talk off the ledge they're willing to jump off.
So true! That's why I gave up on trying to convert you MONTHS ago.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:18 AM
Resident Lush

^ so flip flopping on the war in Afghanistan, kicking transgenders out when the orange pussy dodged the draft multiple times and saying white supremacists have good people on their side is cool with you?