Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Black Dragon's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: A rock in the middle of the Pacific
Posts: 3,278
Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
If she ever comes back maybe we'll get a more detailed explanation.

Since Trump was elected some of our usual political arguments have taken a turn towards race. There have been comments that mention "white's/white people.' I think we've all seen at least a few of them.

There has been plenty of Trump and Obama bashing to go around, it's good to vent. But when we find ourselves using skin color in a comment, that's going too far imo.
Still waiting proof of my posting "lots of kkk and white supremacist photos" in other threads.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2017, 06:21 PM
cpo_sharky's Avatar
Learn to swim.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tampa
Posts: 3,947
cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post


Nismom was called a horrible person, got pissed and said 'fuck you' to the peeps she thought should have come to her defense.

Your reply was TL;DR so the only thing that caught my eye were those photos. I seem to recall more in the past but if you say that's it then I believe you. Nismom is way OG, one of the first members I remember from .net in the early 2000's. I hate to see her getting trashed over political opinions.

Am I the only one that feels this way?
__________________
No changes are permanent - but change is.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Nismom's Avatar
Bow down
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nunya
Posts: 3,057
Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
I hate to see her getting trashed over political opinions.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Apparently, you are.


Whatever. There's really no reason to cone back, especially to explain anything to a bunch of close- minded jerks.

I never tried to "convert" anyone into a Trump supporter, but I also never TRASHED you for it either. Despite your religious or political beliefs, I still respected you as human beings, and even friends.



Good luck with this place, Sassan.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Resident Lush
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 4,806
deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Whatever. There's really no reason to cone back, especially to explain anything to a bunch of close- minded jerks..
What the fuck happened to you? I thought you had more empathy than what you've shown over the last few months. Leave stay whatever, Sharky was right when the first post here was about ruining this forum.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Resident Lush
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 4,806
deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Your reply was TL;DR

Am I the only one that feels this way?


judging people while not listening or bothering to read their point is the epitome of Trump move.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Magoo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,940
Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Apparently, you are.


Whatever. There's really no reason to cone back, especially to explain anything to a bunch of close- minded jerks.

I never tried to "convert" anyone into a Trump supporter, but I also never TRASHED you for it either. Despite your religious or political beliefs, I still respected you as human beings, and even friends.



Good luck with this place, Sassan.
I know I don't speak politics but I didn't see anything worth leaving the fuckin site, or even anything that you couldn't handle yourself. Who leaves a Nissan site over Trump talk lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Al Bundy's Friend Griff's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Hot As Hell Arizona
Posts: 4,760
Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough
Default

I have purposely avoided this thread because I saw where it was going. Since I was brought up I will make a few musings. Deft is taking the Trump presidency personal. He is acting like everything being said and done is against him personally. Liberals in general are so fucking stunned that a bad candidate beat a worse candidate that they are beyond retarded about the whole thing. I love it when people call Trump unqualified. He runs a multinational real estate and commercial enterprise. Obama was a disbarred community organizer with one tern in the state legislature and half a term in the Senate. He never even held a real job but he was qualified?? GTFOH with that crap.

Regarding trans in the military. It takes about 8 million per for their operations and medicines. It takes about 285 days to get them combat ready. That is the problem I have with it. If they came in with their operations done I would have no issue. The extra 6 months and the extra 7 million to get them combat ready stretches the military budget. Think of it like a corporation. Would you hire someone for a job that instead of the one week training period it took 6 months and 7000% more money to get that person ready? Hell no you wouldn't because if you did you would be out of business. The business of the military is to kill people and break things. Period. It is not some social petri dish to be experimented with. Kill and break things. That's it.

Deft calling someone a horrible person for having a different opinion means one of two things: 1 you lost the argument and only had name calling and personalization to fall back on or 2 hatred of a different opinion. Either way it is total bullshit to say to someone that you have know for a decade.

Just because you support Trump does not automatically make you a racist. If that is what you think then I truly feel sorry for you. Personally I am torn on the confederate monuments. I do not believe in erasing history, good or bad. One of the reasons I love the Constitution is because it is not erased when it is changed. The changes are simply lines out as new amendments make changes. It is in that, that we can see, for all time, how things change. We are able to see what was changed. We can research the original intent and judge for ourselves why it was originally there and the thinking behind it and the thinking behind why it was changed. We can form our own opinions. Sadly liberalism has been installed at the teacher level and the original intentions are not taught which is why we have a bunch of ignorant and lazy dipshits that don't think for themselves running around protesting monuments to men like Lee. If you study the man and you study the times it was a hell of a lot more complicated that I can write here. Hell there are hundreds of book on the subject from 30 different points of view. The idiots running around don't bother to learn and read from anything but a singular point of view. It is sad and pathetic to me. It is also funny that there are liberal Democrats demanding that statues of Democrats that were erected by Democrats be torn down because of the Democratic institution of slavery. I also think it is funny that Democrats are protesting the KKK and linking them to the Republicans when the KKK IS the Democratic party. It was founded by Democrats and everyone ever elected in any election is and was a Democrat. The racists in this country is and was the Democrats. Every policy they have supports their racism. They only have a problem when Republicans are in charge and they was to reverse their inherently racists policies.

DACA and Arpaio. DACA is a program created by the executive branch. The congress took up the policy and could not reach any agreement or pass a bill. The executive branch, in allowing DACA, broke the existing law. DACA is an illegal program as a matter of law. Presidents, as part of their oath, are to FAITHFULLY uphold the laws and Constitution. That means that even if they disagree with a previous law they are supposed to uphold it. Now they can work to change it but they can not disregard, ignore or rewrite a law that has been passed by congress and signed by a president. As such DACA has to be terminated as it never should have been created in the first place. Now that being said we come to the pardon of Arpaio. The president has absolute authority under the Constitution to grant clemency and pardons. Now I was not a huge fan of Arpaio as a sheriff. I thought he was a grand stander and cost the county to much money with some of his programs. However, he was following state and federal laws in his raids. He was not targeting undocumented people despite the claims of some. He was targeting identity theft and happened to arrest people that were also undocumented. A liberal, open borders, judge ordered the raids to stop because he called them immigration raids. They were not immigration raids and were for identity theft. It just happened that all of the people stealing other people identities were illegal. As he was just enforcing laws he never should have been told to stop and never should have been held in contempt so the pardon was appropriate.

And all of this he is your president not mine needs to stop by everyone. I hated Obama policies but he was, unfortunately, my president. You can hate Trumps policies but he is still your president. If you think or feel differently then you need to reconsider living in this country because it is people like you that are tearing this country apart. We are on the brink of a civil war started when people started calling Bush a Nazi and continued by the racist policies of the Obama administration and now the backlash to those policies and the election of Trump If everyone does not stop and take a breath then a shooting war will start and it will not be pretty.
__________________
Quote:
In the end we all have to remember our Second Amendment was not put in place to protect us from criminals and random crime. It was put in place to protect the citizens from government.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Resident Lush
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 4,806
deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Deft calling someone a horrible person for having a different opinion means one of two things: 1 you lost the argument and only had name calling and personalization to fall back on or 2 hatred of a different opinion. Either way it is total bullshit to say to someone that you have know for a decade.
A decade ONLINE, I've called people I've know in real life for a longer time worse things and cut them off because of this bullshit. I didn't lose the argument, I knew it would never fucking end and I don't even know why I bothered. Trump and his supporters knew what they voted for, he didn't even try to hide it, he is actually trying to make America white again.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Al Bundy's Friend Griff's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Hot As Hell Arizona
Posts: 4,760
Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough
Default

^That is the most ignorant thing you have ever posted and that is saying a lot. Who knew you were such a whinnying, bitchy, snow flaked, pussy, bigoted faggot. You sound like an Antifa douche bag that needs to get a pepper spray ball to the nuts.
__________________
Quote:
In the end we all have to remember our Second Amendment was not put in place to protect us from criminals and random crime. It was put in place to protect the citizens from government.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Resident Lush
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 4,806
deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default

^ I'm not the one who's upset and swearing, who the real snowflake here?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Al Bundy's Friend Griff's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Hot As Hell Arizona
Posts: 4,760
Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough
Default

You are a horrible, bigoted, racist person.
__________________
Quote:
In the end we all have to remember our Second Amendment was not put in place to protect us from criminals and random crime. It was put in place to protect the citizens from government.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Resident Lush
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 4,806
deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Forum Stats
Members: 9,314
Threads: 9,291
Posts: 112,334

Newest Member: james39
Latest Threads
Forum Sponsors
Contact us to be here
Forum Partners

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.1.0