Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default Charlottesville

In tweets on Charlottesville, Trump condemns violence but not racism - LA Times

I'm sure you supporters love this, Trump doesn't give a fuck about unifying this country, that old orange piece of shit just wants to make his family rich.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-12-2017, 11:17 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

+1.

I've been on a one-last-vacay for the summer with the fam in Boca Raton for the past few days and have completely unplugged.

Our last evening here we got back to the hotel, the bar had a really cool live acoustic guitar act playing.

Then I looked over to one of the screens and saw the news. I wept.

I am speechless, and diagusted.

Where in the fuck is all the self-righteous anti-terrorism outrage now?
Old 08-13-2017, 01:46 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

So, Trump orchestrated a group of roughly 200 white supremacist idiots to rally in Charlottesville to defend a statue of Robert E. Lee that was recently ordered to be removed.

Then suddenly a 1000+ group of Antifa leftists is bussed in to counter 'protest.'

And now the liberal media is shocked and appalled by the violence.

Fellas think for yourselves.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:32 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

There is only one side to pick. The US fought a war over eradicating these people, remember - the whole world was involved? I believe (correct me if I am wrong) history calls it WORLD WAR II.

70 years of history and pop culture have taught us one truth. The ONLY good Nazi is a dead Nazi.

Then this idiot [white] FUCK slams his car into a crowd of counter-protesters? Let's see what differences will lie in his legal treatment - as opposed to a brownie who's done the same thing.

THEN Orange-face McFuckstick-weasle doesn't denounce white supremacy in the immediate wake?

Please.

The most rewarding and just beatdown in cinematic history:

Old 08-13-2017, 03:21 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Trumps thoughts on:
Obama - disaster
Paris - shithole
White House - dump
Boy Scouts - liars
Neo-Nazi rally - many sides to issue

I'm sure Bannon is somewhere jerking off to the video of guy running over those 20 people.

BREAKING: Raw Video Footage Of Car Plowing into Anti-KKK Protesters in Virginia - IR.net
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

OMFG It is getting SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old to see these lame ass posts blaming Trump for shit he has NO control over. Did he cause this shit? Did he start it? Did he encourage it? Did he condone it? Did he pay for it? Was he involved in ANY way, shape, or form? NO.

Yet, it's HIS fault because he didn't step in and break it up? He didn't say "Stop! Don't do that!"....? WTF do you guys expect him to do exactly?

And he DID send out an anti-hate response - that wasn't good enough for you? It has to specifically say "I hate Nazis" for you to approve? Except that, even if he HAD specifically said that, you would be complaining that he ONLY denounced Nazis/White Supremacists and not all the OTHER types of hate and terrorism that exist.

Do you guys even know what this protest was about? It was because a statue of Robert E Lee was ordered to be removed. Why? Because some dumb bitch at a Council meeting, shortly after the Trayvon Martin incident, asked about removing "Confederate Monuments". News flash - not EVERYONE in the South is/was a racist.

Here's another brain-bender - General Lee was AGAINST slavery. Yes, you read that right. So, the statue of the very man that these IGNANT black people want to claim was racist and shouldn't have a statue anymore was actually someone who was ON THEIR FUCKING SIDE.

So, explain to me why he doesn't deserve a statue.....? Don't forget to throw Trump's name in your explanation!
Old 08-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

I just laugh at how you guys cannot or refuse to see the other side of this argument. EVERY single person has come out saying Trump did not stand up hard enough, Dem or Republican, and yet the argument becomes "Trump didn't start this."

*facepalm to the max*
Old 08-13-2017, 10:57 PM
Learn to swim.

Violence is the real issue, period. It doesn't matter if 10,000 pedophile communists or wanna-be nazi idiots are marching/protesting, as long as they are remaining peaceful and obeying the law they have the right not to be physically attacked by counter-protesters.

We are a nation of laws and if this violence and looting are allowed to continue then we will be no better than a typical third-world country. What's next, fist fights and chair throwing in Congress?
Old 08-13-2017, 11:37 PM
Resident Lush

This picture is unfucking believable, this should the next Time magazine cover, these inbred white trash nazi bastards are there to openly hate the guy that's there protecting their 1st amendment right.

Fucking sickening
Old 08-14-2017, 12:00 AM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
OMFG It is getting SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old to see these lame ass posts blaming Trump for shit he has NO control over. Did he cause this shit? Did he start it? Did he encourage it? Did he condone it? Did he pay for it? Was he involved in ANY way
Jesus fucking hell really? ugh, explain why Bannon and that keebler elf Sessions are there, Trump might not be a racist but he sure as fuck enabled this. I can't find the link but the pussy who organized the march said he was fulfilling Trumps plan.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Learn to swim.

Here is my overall take on Charlottesville.

1. For the people that want to blame Trump, whatever, I'm fine with that.

2. We may despise white supremacists assholes and nazi wanna-be morons, but like it or not they have a right to march. Same for ANY group, left or right. As long as they have whatever permit is required and obey the law then they have the legal right to assemble. Period.

3. Counter protesters also have the right to assemble and voice their displeasure and disgust as long as they to obey the law. Period.

4. However, when either side attempts to block the other, screams in the other's faces, use pepper spray or resorts to violence, then the law has been broken and those people should be arrested on the spot.

5. Mob rule must not be allowed or accepted for any reason. Period.

6. Obviously, I wasn't there but from what I've read there was no violence initially and it wasn't until the antifa groups showed up and began committing the acts I described above.

7. At that point, I'm sure both sides were equally guilty in the resulting mayhem.

8. This is where the police dropped the ball and didn't shut that shit down ASAP. There are reports they just stood around and watched initially and reacted much too late.

9. The Ohio dude that drove his car into the counter protesters seems to have done so on his own and was not part of the original protest group. He should be tried in court and sentenced to death.

10. Free speech marches are not the problem, violence is.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
This picture is unfucking believable, this should the next Time magazine cover, these inbred white trash nazi bastards are there to openly hate the guy that's there protecting their 1st amendment right.

Fucking sickening
Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Jesus fucking hell really? ugh, explain why Bannon and that keebler elf Sessions are there, Trump might not be a racist but he sure as fuck enabled this. I can't find the link but the pussy who organized the march said he was fulfilling Trumps plan.
Babe, I'm not saying what they are doing is right or that I agree with them or their beliefs, my point is that Trump was not involved. In fact, I read somewhere that the Nazis seemed to have been set up as the Governor knew of their planned protest since they had to file it with the city, which was approved BTW.

Then, 3 hours before it was to start, he declares a state of emergency and calls the police in to "prevent" their march, the one they were given permission to have, except that BLM and other groups had also been called in to counter-protest. So, basically, the Nazis were pushed out INTO a ticking time bomb! Yet, despite this, they weren't the aggressors here.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:05 AM
Bow down

WATCH!!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealRedE...8166431221827/
Old 08-14-2017, 03:17 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Violence is the real issue, period. It doesn't matter if 10,000 pedophile communists or wanna-be nazi idiots are marching/protesting, as long as they are remaining peaceful and obeying the law they have the right not to be physically attacked by counter-protesters.
100% agree.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:25 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

^Yes and no.

Quote:
Is is not OK, for example, for 10,000 child-fuckers to peacefully march defending their right to sexually abuse children. Ever.

Somethings have never, do not, or ever will equate with peace, even if you want to mask it as such....Do the math.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:52 AM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post
^Yes and no.

Is is not OK, for example, for 10,000 child-fuckers to peacefully march defending their right to sexually abuse children. Ever.

Somethings have never, do not, or ever will equate with peace, even if you want to mask it as such....Do the math.
I disagree. NAMBLA has the occasional march. As much as I would personally like to see them hanging upside down from a tree with their dick and balls in their mouth, as long as they are not touching children during their march, then they have the absolute right to do it.

I personally despise BLM. I think they are misguided, race baiting, whinnying idiots but as long as they march peacefully I would defend their right to do it. The problem with BLM is they can't or won't march peacefully. The other problem with BLM is every time they do riot or assault people or the police, the Democratic leadership applauds them. They get invited to the White House to be given praises by the president after they burn Ferguson and Baltimore. It is not surprising considering the Democrats are the originators of the America hating and repressive groups in this country.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 08-15-2017, 10:29 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

^Very respectful response, it's appreciated.

EDIT I guess my point was the contradiction in having the right to march to demonstrate a right to do something that is illegal, and there are no rights to perform illegal acts.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
It doesn't matter if 10,000 pedophile communists or wanna-be nazi idiots are marching/protesting, as long as they are remaining peaceful and obeying the law they have the right not to be physically attacked by counter-protesters.
Quote:
Bro, you really think my '10,000 pedophile communists' example was serious?
Old 08-15-2017, 03:00 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

^No, not at all, good sir - hence the:

Quote:
Double

Let's have an argument about the subject at hand, instead of grasping at irrelevant semantic straws.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:19 PM
Learn to swim.

^
I missed that.

What do you think about my 10-point argument listed above?