Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice
Default RAISE Act

RAISE Act: Would Donald Trump Let You Immigrate to America? | Time.com

23 outta 30 for me, thank god I was an anchor baby.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

I wouldn't qualify.

We cannot get enough employees to do any work where I am at, and we pay a VERY decent wage. McDs was and is horrid to get employees. I cannot understand the concept of keep people willing to work out menial labor out. They aren't stealing jobs, if they were, we wouldnt be struggling to staff where I am.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

The UK, Canada, Austrailia, etc. have been using 'merit-based' screenings for years. The idea is to limit the economic impact from low skilled workers on our social services and more important to focus on all of the high-IQ and highly educated engineers/scientist/mathematicians/IT professionals etc. from India, Asia, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Nigeria, the Middle East to keep us on top as the worlds innovation leader.

I do hope that those who are already here and have been working to save money in order to bring over their family will be grandfathered out of any new restrictions.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

Until any of you guys go through the immigration process, you will have no clue how ridiculous it is......

just like I can't speak about military policy, no experience.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

^
I can imagine it is a very lengthy and cumbersome process, but if I had to guess it's probably the same for all other developed countries.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:33 AM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Here is by big issues with the current immigration system:

A: We allow people to stay here illegally

B: We have low labor participation rates and unacceptable unemployment levels.

C: We give illegals welfare benefits.

D: The myth that Americans won't do the work of legal or illegal immigrants.

E: Immigration pushes wages down for all but mostly low skilled immigrants previously here.

F: Allowing immigration allows America to become a lazy and dependent country.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
I'm not doing landscape work for $7 an hour bro.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:38 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

^

Me, neither.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:07 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
I'm not doing landscape work for $7 an hour bro.
You might not. However if we cut off all welfare, unemployment and food stamps then I can guarantee you that there would be people out there that would do it for $12.00.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Admin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post

I just proved this in my original post.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Resident Lush

So the 2 browns guys here took the test, your turn white people, see how it feels when the country you were born in wouldn't let you in now. I'll bet nobody passes this bullshit.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
I just proved this in my original post.
Strip away all "security blanket" social services and I can guarantee that you would have lots of people lining up to work anywhere they can. People done have to now.

Old 08-10-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
So the 2 browns guys here took the test, your turn white people, see how it feels when the country you were born in wouldn't let you in now. I'll bet nobody passes this bullshit.
For 40 years (1920's to 1962) we allowed virtually zero legal immigration. That allowed the previous waves (mostly Italian) to assimilate, learn English and become E Pluribus Unum. A temporary pause in the over 1 million legal immigrants that we take in each and every year will allow the labor markets to stabilize and push wages higher. This will also eliminate "social justice" and "income inequality" issues. Public school education would also improve greatly.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Admin

Garage

I am currently in Indy, and between the 7 buildings we have on this campus, we need 2500 employees over the next 3 months. They can't get 10 people a day to apply. You need to come out from under that rock......
Old 08-11-2017, 11:47 AM

^Get rid of all social services and people are there to apply and take jobs. They will either work, become criminals or die.