Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2017, 12:06 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about
Default Meh, this Sub-Forum might kill off OT......

Hope I'm wrong, but let's see what happens..................
Old 05-17-2017, 10:37 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

You asked for it.

You got it.

Now live with it.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:49 PM
Learn to swim.

Some of our best debates and dialogs come from political discussions. I'm still all for a separate sub-forum, but it seems the old adage 'out of sight out of mind' is in play as no one has posted a single comment since the move.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:25 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

I thought it was a bad idea.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-2017, 12:51 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

The whole administration is in panic mode now, wait until everything starts to fall apart and this forum will pick up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
I thought it was a bad idea.
Yet here you are...
Old 05-18-2017, 04:43 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
The whole administration is in panic mode now, wait until everything starts to fall apart and this forum will pick up.
As I've mentioned before I still don't get the Democratic strategy of booting Trump out of office with Mike Pence waiting in the wings. And who knows how hard-right Pence's VP pick will be. A lot of unknowns and risks going this route in my opinion. Trump is a known gift giver to the media and Democrats, Pence and his new VP are/will be very stoic and uneventful religious conservatives.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:53 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ I don't Pence will make it either, knowing the narcissist Trump is I bet he throws him under the bus.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:14 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

At least Pence is a politician and is not wild enough to push the red button just to see what it would do.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:01 PM
Learn to swim.

I think this will all level out over the next decade. Obama went hard left pissing off half of the country and that resulted in Trump. Democrats and Republicans will now be forced to nominate 'centrists' in order to stop these wild left-to-right extremist Presidents.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:08 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Am I the only ones that doesn't follow politics at all? I do still enjoy reading your guys' thoughts about it. I also like that the idea of having a subforum subconsciously let's people keep their political discussions at bay and out of unrelated threads.
Old 05-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
Am I the only ones that doesn't follow politics at all?
I try not to as it's utterly pointless to care, we can't do a damn thing so why bother getting heated over something out of our control.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:35 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

I don't think we need a separate politic section. This is actually the first time I clicked on this sub.