Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 08:17 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
it's hurting this place.
THIS.

I just don't show up anymore (lately a bit though). A threat to leave? Fuck no - that would be more than petty. I wouldn't be missed, it would be futile (if not downright childish) to think that sort of thing would fly. When more than one of us just fade away though, do the math. Shit I don't even lurk much anymore.

Fuck politics, and fuck religion. Two of the greatest separators, past, present and future. They can both step right up and kiss my ass.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:03 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
Yes

I thought so. I have ZERO clue why. Nothing in the logs to show that anything was deleted, no issues from the hosting end. Dave also looked and is stumped as well.

I will keep checking. Very odd.

FBI is investigating Russian ties. Why is anyone surprised?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:31 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Maybe iz zee french?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:34 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

So posts/pages have been deleted in this thread? I haven't noticed anything.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-20-2017, 12:36 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

LOL what a bunch of pussies you have become in your old age...

First of all - it's funny that you guys care NOW about Trump ALLEGEDLY working with the Russians, but I bet none of you even know or CARE that Clinton sold our military secrets to Russia, China, Iran, and God knows who else!

And no, this is not speculation - you may remember my Dad has worked for Northrop for over 30 years, in the B2 Division. You know, the FORMERLY Stealth Bomber....? Who the fuck do you think sold us out to Russia so they could detect the B2? At the same time that he was doing that shit, he cut military spending so far back that my parents almost lost EVERYTHING!

We, as a country, were EXTREMELY vulnerable, thanks to Clinton. Thank God we weren't attacked - it would have been 9/11 all over the place.

I'd also like to point out that, as much as you guys BITCH about this thread - you're still in here posting. Like erry day.

B. It's like the ONLY live thread in OT, and most of the site for that matter!

4. You guys complain about lack of content, but what are YOU contributing? What threads/funnies have YOU posted....?

P.S. None of this is directed at anyone in particular. I still love you all! <3 Kthxbye.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:02 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

This place is like buddy's garage where a handful of people come to hang out and shoot the shit. Nothing to do with cars what so ever but a cozy little place to chill
I don't mind politics, there is no way to avoid it. As long as everyone respects other people and their opinions, all is good.
Religion in other hand, I'd rather avoid. World would be a better place without it and this is coming from a jew.
Speaking about religion, here is a joke I found on reddit:

Guy in a bar explaining about the Titanic, and how the sinking was the fault of the Jews.
"That wasn't us" protests an astonished Jewish listener," that was an iceberg".
"Iceberg, Goldberg, you're all the fuckin same."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-20-2017, 06:55 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

bullshit...it was ZOIDBERG!!!

Old 03-20-2017, 07:47 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Wow we managed to get some lolz up in this shitfuck hizzy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2017, 10:50 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post

Guy in a bar explaining about the Titanic, and how the sinking was the fault of the Jews.
"That wasn't us" protests an astonished Jewish listener," that was an iceberg".
"Iceberg, Goldberg, you're all the fuckin same."

Oh fuck no lolololololol
Old 03-21-2017, 09:32 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Conservatives are hilarious, this bitch is the one of the most racist antagonistic white nationalist people the GOP associates with, but when she says she's pro choice they suspend her

US TV host Tomi Lahren 'suspended over pro-choice comments' - BBC News

The arbitrary line these clowns draw is baffling to me.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Here's some more clown shit from the guy you elected.

Donald Trump brags that he's the reason Colin Kaepernick remains unsigned

This guy has nothing better to do than slander people in other professions? A draft dodger trashing a guy who's using the 1st amendment to convey his message. That's why our military fights for us, no matter what the cause you're allowed to have your view point heard without repercussion.

Edit: Here's Kaepernicks response

Colin Kaepernick Donates to Meals on Wheels As Trump Cuts Budget | BSO
Old 03-21-2017, 02:19 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Conservatives are hilarious, this bitch is the one of the most racist antagonistic white nationalist people the GOP associates with, but when she says she's pro choice they suspend her

US TV host Tomi Lahren 'suspended over pro-choice comments' - BBC News

The arbitrary line these clowns draw is baffling to me.
Never heard of her.

For what it's worth I have no problem with abortion unless the mother is late term, 7-9 months and even then if the mother's health is at risk or the fetus is all fucked up. Many Republicans share the same opinion so it's probably a bit unfair to lump them all into the clown cart.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Here's some more clown shit from the guy you elected.

Donald Trump brags that he's the reason Colin Kaepernick remains unsigned

This guy has nothing better to do than slander people in other professions? A draft dodger trashing a guy who's using the 1st amendment to convey his message. That's why our military fights for us, no matter what the cause you're allowed to have your view point heard without repercussion.

Edit: Here's Kaepernicks response

Colin Kaepernick Donates to Meals on Wheels As Trump Cuts Budget | BSO
Blah, blah, Trump............but Kaepernic needs to take a step back and literally fuck his own face.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Many Republicans share the same opinion so it's probably a bit unfair to lump them all into the clown cart.
then why are they so hell-bent on destroying Planned Parenthood?

conservatives say they don't like women getting abortions, yet they block them from getting contraceptives. contraceptive use prevents unwanted pregnancies and abortions.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:10 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Rape of girl, allegedly by 2 teens, one here illegally, offers new details | Fox News

New, brutal details emerged Monday in the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl at a Maryland high school by two male students, at least one of whom was in the country illegally.

The unidentified student at Rockville High School in Rockville, Md. was violently raped, sodomized and made to perform oral sex in a campus bathroom stall by the two males, according to court records.

Jose O. Montano, 17, from El Salvador, and Henry E. Sanchez-Milian, 18, from Guatemala, were charged with first-degree rape and two counts of first-degree sexual offense after they allegedly attacked the girl at 9 a.m. last Thursday.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 03-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
then why are they so hell-bent on destroying Planned Parenthood?

conservatives say they don't like women getting abortions, yet they block them from getting contraceptives. contraceptive use prevents unwanted pregnancies and abortions.
Who is "they?" You're doing this same thing as deft by lumping all Republicans as anti-abortion, anti-contraceptives etc. etc. It's the bible thumping Republicans that fall into that group.

I fall into the group of 'fiscally conservative' and 'socially liberal' Republicans. There are a lot of us out there but we are ignored by the media and stereotyped by Democrats, just like you and deft are doing.

I don't view you guys as Che T-Shirt wearers that hang posters of Nancy Pelosi in your man caves, just as misguided Democrats.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
I fall into the group of 'fiscally conservative' and 'socially liberal' Republicans. There are a lot of us out there but we are ignored by the media and stereotyped by Democrats, just like you and deft are doing.
I was referring to the republicans holding office who can actually defund PP.

The 'fiscally conservative and socially liberal' brand of Republicans have left the building/been voted out. If this was true, Betsy DeVos would NOT be education secretary.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:39 AM
Resident Lush

Quote:
I still considered myself in this category until I realized I don't want to be lumped in with Trump supporters, hence why you only see me posting social shit he is fucking up. I said it earlier but Republicans who are letting him get away with some of his stupid shit are just as culpable, have some fucking balls. Thankfully some are standing up to his healthcare plan and what is he doing? threatening them by telling them they won't be allowed back in 2018, fucking tyranny.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:53 AM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Rape of girl, allegedly by 2 teens, one here illegally, offers new details | Fox News

New, brutal details emerged Monday in the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl at a Maryland high school by two male students, at least one of whom was in the country illegally.

The unidentified student at Rockville High School in Rockville, Md. was violently raped, sodomized and made to perform oral sex in a campus bathroom stall by the two males, according to court records.

Jose O. Montano, 17, from El Salvador, and Henry E. Sanchez-Milian, 18, from Guatemala, were charged with first-degree rape and two counts of first-degree sexual offense after they allegedly attacked the girl at 9 a.m. last Thursday.
I grew up 5 miles from there, still live close by, no clue how illegals were allowed to enroll in a public school, makes no sense, this is not a sanctuary state, try them as adults and throw their asses in prison so they can get butt fucked for 25 years... or just take them out back and put a slug in the back of their heads, save us tax payers the money.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:59 AM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Blah, blah, Trump............but Kaepernic needs to take a step back and literally fuck his own face.
16 td's 4 picks in 12 games played last year, 17th in QBR last year, 15 teams would immediately upgrade with him as their QB, but oh no he kneeled during the anthem a few times so fuck him...