Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

1. Public schools will now be a business.

2. Slaves were immigrants looking to the future.

3. The Russia thing.....jeezus Christ, where there is smoke, there is fire, where there is so much black smoke you can't see your hand in front of your face, there is a lot of fire.

4. Another travel "ban" putting more fear into people. Don't tell me people aren't affected unless they don't have a visa......just the notion alone tilts human thinking.

I mean, come on. Love or hate Obama, at least you didn't this type of show going on.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

And your new insurance policy......sweet. If you go 63 days or more without insurance, you will pay a 30% surcharge on your insurance premium for 12 months.

"Mandate."
Old 03-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
But think of the damage even one term under him. I'm really concerned with the educational system and environmental protections being steamrolled over in the name of corporate profits.
Too many checks and balances for one President to fuck things up too much. Obama had 8 years to fulfill his infamous statement wanting to "fundamentally change America." The greatest country on Earth and he wanted to fundamentally change it. Think about that shit for a minute.

I said way back in the past that the true dividers in this country are the white liberal media. They pick and choose what they want the country to hear and think. Constantly driving a leftist narrative...........mobs, violence, chaos, it's what they want.

I'm the only white person living in a very diverse 12 unit apartment, and we all get along. Liberals don't want that, they want to divide us into rival factions. Fuck them.....
Old 03-07-2017, 12:44 AM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
And your new insurance policy......sweet. If you go 63 days or more without insurance, you will pay a 30% surcharge on your insurance premium for 12 months.

"Mandate."
Gotta call bullshit on that bro, you have no way of knowing that as details of a replacement of Obama Care are still under lock and key.

<Edit>
I stand corrected, the House released their version of Obamacare replacement yesterday evening. The Senate will have their say still so who knows what the final version will look like. I do hope everyone can get coverage if they want it, and those huge deductibles drop way down.

Last edited by cpo_sharky; 03-07-2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Ice cream
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-07-2017, 03:10 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^pffffft...that administrations got more leaks than a screen-bottomed submarine.

Quote:
3. The Russia thing.....jeezus Christ, where there is smoke, there is fire, where there is so much black smoke you can't see your hand in front of your face, there is a lot of fire.
speaking of smoke...Trump Reverses Pledge To Mandate U.S. Steel For Keystone Pipeline. A Direct Beneficiary Is A Russian Oligarch With Close Ties To Vladimir Putin | The Huffington Post

Last edited by Black Dragon; 03-07-2017 at 04:07 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-07-2017, 04:54 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Too many checks and balances for one President to fuck things up too much.
that's laughable.

the republican-majority senate had a chance to oppose Trump's pick of DeVoss. They didn't. opposition to DeVos's nomination was supported by citizens on both sides of the aisle. Still, the vote was basically along party lines.

he's personally gone after the federal judges who blocked his poorly-thought out executive order travel ban.

THESE are the checks and balances. Legislative and Judiciary. One is failing miserably and the other is being attacked.

And his trump card: He's appointing people to head departments they've sworn to destroy! How fucked up is that shit?

Quote:
Obama had 8 years to fulfill his infamous statement wanting to "fundamentally change America." The greatest country on Earth and he wanted to fundamentally change it. Think about that shit for a minute.
I think that's open to personal interpretation. In context: What Obama said about "fundamentally transforming" the nation | PolitiFact

Quote:
I said way back in the past that the true dividers in this country are the white liberal media. They pick and choose what they want the country to hear and think. Constantly driving a leftist narrative...........mobs, violence, chaos, it's what they want.
the idea of a free and unfettered press is one of the cornerstones of our democracy. In fact, our founding fathers thought a free press was so important, they included in the first fucking amendment!

Quote:
I'm the only white person living in a very diverse 12 unit apartment, and we all get along. Liberals don't want that, they want to divide us into rival factions. Fuck them.....
your apartment complex is essentially a microcosm our state. and I don't see how liberals "want to divide us into rival factions." in fact, I see more of that coming from the far right conservatives.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
As for your wife's family, I hope they're not rednecks like my ex-wife's family was. Hated them with a passion, and can't stand most 'southerners' in general.

We've all known each other here for a long time, so I'm cool with open dialog about white people. Most of us are not racist and get frustrated when it seems as if we're all labeled that way.

Obama took the country too far to the left and made many white people felt ostracized and that resulted in Trump. If Democrats get their shit together and move back toward the center, then Trump will probably be out after one term.
I agree with the last statement, that is exactly why Trump was elected, hopefully the next person will bring us back to the middle, for gods sake this almost makes me miss GW Bush.

My wifes immediately family is from DC suburbs so they are cool, extended family are bible thumping lunatics from the State College area so they have that cult defense of PSU and Paterno to go along with their overt racism..... they are also New England Patriots fans, the devils trifecta right there.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Find me one colored person other than that dumbass Ben Carson who supports Trump, you won't be able to. This country feels like it did immediately after 9/11. Trump has made it ok to be openly racist, hate crimes (not all violent) are thru the roof. My wife is white and her family is from bum fuck PA, a lot of what I say on this topic is shit I can't say to their face so don't take it too personally.
Actually, there are way more than you think. And, look who is attacking them - OTHER black people. Democrats, even.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Who have been the ones rioting and looting? Dems and Libs. Who crashed a Pro-Trump rally at Berkley and got violent? Dems and Libs. You don't see Trump supporters getting violent with ANYONE. Yet, we're the bad guys.

Don't be blaming shit on whites/Republicans just because you feel like it.

Obama was elected based on the color of his skin and everyone knows it. RECORD amounts of black people came out to vote for a black president, stats prove it, and he did NOTHING for them. We had more mass shootings under him, more violent crimes in general, yet he spent 8 years trying to take our guns from US. Other than that bullshit UNaffordable health care plan he shoved down our throats, name ONE accomplishment. Just one. A real one.

You can't. No one can. He didn't do shit for this country except sell us out to Muslims and take vacations to recuperate from his vacations.

The animosity and hatred for a guy who has only been in office a few weeks is beyond immature.

STFU already. You can't change it, so just sit back and see what he does. You're all so ready to burn him at the stake for shit he hasn't even done yet. Fuckin' ridiculous. It is what it is - get over it.

Soooo tired of fucking crybabies.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

I'm not being a crybaby, did you read anyone elses comments before quoting mine?

I'm embarrassed by morons like you who put their head in dirt and don't question the bullshit YOUR voted in 70 year old little dick complexed russian agent piece of shit has done, I doubt you're a millionaire so if DeVos has her way how are you going to be able afford to send your kids to school? stay at home to teach them? I don't give a fuck about the pipeline that he said would be made with US steel but isnt, the 15 billion dollar Mexican wall like they cant build tunnels or use a ladder. How about the $50 billion increase on defense because his butt buddies own those companies, oh, only $13 on medical research, veterans care, education, national parks, food and drug regulation because the world is out to get us. Fear mongering is a motherfucker and cowards embrace the fuck out of it.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Resident Lush

Btw, Carfuck, carfreak whatever that old salty turds name left, thought we could keep politics away from here. Threads like this is why this forum is empty. Hopefully Sassan makes a political forum and a mute button in his revamp, would be nice to block people I would never talk to in real life and visa versa.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:47 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Quote:
Threads like this is why this forum is empty.
x264858592.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Threads like this is why this forum is empty.
no, it's the more batshit crazy responses that kills things:

Quote:
I'm really starting to like this Bannon guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Wow. He's been in office 4 whole weeks and hasn't rid the world of poverty, or relieved our TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, or gotten rid of ISIS yet?!?!? OMG that lazy jerk! No wonder you guys hate him so much! WTF has he been doing the past MONTH?!?!?

How about the fact that he didn't take a salary? What president has EVER done that?

No experience? How much fucking experience did NOBAMA have?!?! Trump at least has experience as a BUSINESS man!

Apparently, you guys just ignore the GOOD news about him, like all the child trafficking rings he has busted in his 4 weeks....? I'm sure those mothers are VERY happy with his progress! If nothing else, he has done more in a month than Obummer did in 8 fucking years...the rest of us had to put up with HIS bullshit, like 163 vacations on OUR dime, the least you can do is give him a year...or 4...
Quote:
Who have been the ones rioting and looting? Dems and Libs. Who crashed a Pro-Trump rally at Berkley and got violent? Dems and Libs. You don't see Trump supporters getting violent with ANYONE. Yet, we're the bad guys.

Don't be blaming shit on whites/Republicans just because you feel like it.

Obama was elected based on the color of his skin and everyone knows it. RECORD amounts of black people came out to vote for a black president, stats prove it, and he did NOTHING for them. We had more mass shootings under him, more violent crimes in general, yet he spent 8 years trying to take our guns from US. Other than that bullshit UNaffordable health care plan he shoved down our throats, name ONE accomplishment. Just one. A real one.

You can't. No one can. He didn't do shit for this country except sell us out to Muslims and take vacations to recuperate from his vacations.

The animosity and hatred for a guy who has only been in office a few weeks is beyond immature.

STFU already. You can't change it, so just sit back and see what he does. You're all so ready to burn him at the stake for shit he hasn't even done yet. Fuckin' ridiculous. It is what it is - get over it.

Soooo tired of fucking crybabies.
you just can't reason with crazy...
Old 03-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

No, you can't reason with people who just wanna talk shit without fact-checking or researching before they talk out their ass.

So, you didn't like it when Dr Carson referred to slaves as immigrants, but did you like it when Obama did?

Obama also referred to slaves as 'immigrants'

Lemme guess...that was OK cuz he's black/president/didn't say the EXACT same thing/wore a polka dot tie....? Hmm? What's the excuse gonna be that makes it OK....?

So, it's NOT ok for Trump to be in bed with the Russians(our allies BTW) according to you, but it's ok for that other idiot to be in bed with Muslims? You know, the ones who want to come here and blow up everyone and everything? Yea...MUCH better....

You think Trump is the FIRST President to (allegedly) have foreign ties? Are you fucking kidding me? It's called Diplomacy, and every President we have ever had has done it, even the great ones like Kennedy and Reagan.

P.S. How about all these reports about Obama and the Russian connection? I guess we just look over all this shit, right? The Reds were NEVER involved until January 20, 2017....makes perfect sense....

https://www.google.com/search?q=obam...bama+russian&*

You guys had Trump dead in the water and you were never even willing to give him a chance, THAT'S your fucking problem. We gave that loser 8 years to do SOMETHING....ANYTHING...and we didn't riot and loot in the meantime, but we don't get credit for that either, huh? No, let's just keep overlooking the FACTS so we can feel better about ourselves because we don't like the new guy, who hasn't even DONE anything to us....waaahhh waaaahhh waaaahhh....
Old 03-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
no, it's the more batshit crazy responses that kills things:

Quote:
I'm really starting to like this Bannon guy.

you just can't reason with crazy...
Come on man, you took my comment out of context. This is my full quote:

Quote:
I'm really starting to like this Bannon guy. Anyone that fucks with the liberal media can't be all bad.

Reporters Claim That Steve Bannon Just Walked by and Insulted Them | Mediaite
Old 03-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Bow down

And as far as the "travel ban" that keeps being brought up - it has been done by about 25 Presidents since the late 1800s, including your precious Obama. This isn't something Trump started, as much as you would like to blame him for it. God forbid we have a President who actually wants to keep the country safe...

Probably wasting my time posting these fact-filled links, but here goes:

Obama Imposed Immigration Restrictions 19 Times - Including 4 Times on Muslim Countries

US Has Long History of Restricting Immigrants

Travel Ban Unconstitutional? Well, Democrats Did It, Too. | Daily Wire
Old 03-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Slaves were immigrants looking to the future.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

If liberals can shake off the hypocrisy and lies of the very recent past/present, then perhaps 'white people' might be inclined to meet them in the center. Just saying...........
Old 03-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
And as far as the "travel ban" that keeps being brought up - it has been done by about 25 Presidents since the late 1800s, including your precious Obama. This isn't something Trump started, as much as you would like to blame him for it. God forbid we have a President who actually wants to keep the country safe...
All of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia but they're not banned because Trump has a fuck ton of business there, Obama is not my precious, god is fictious and does not exist, keep the country safe by alienating the 40 whatever % that are minorities sure that makes sense because none of the attacks here were done by citizens. Keeping the country safe starts here, his health plan fucks poor people and give tax break to rich owners, he is also willing to let the previous plan fizzle out and let people die just so he can blame the Dems and Obama. He's a piece of shit 70 year real estate from Manhattan who gives a single fuck about anyone but himself... time will prove me right or wrong but I'm not going with the latter... but hey, let him grab your pussy and MAGA right?
Old 03-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Resident Lush

Fuck this thread, I'm done posting here, redundant agruements lasting 7 pages.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Bow down

I HATE CNN, but this is interesting -

How the Trump administration chose the 7 countries in the immigration executive order - CNNPolitics.com

Notice the first line, "Seven affected countries were identified as "countries of concern" under Obama administration."

Apparently, the other countries weren't of concern....? I don't know, all I know is that Trump has done NOTHING NEW.

Just in case it goes away, here's the ticker form the top of that CNN page:

And CNN HATES Trump! But, look at all those jobs! What Obummer couldn't do in 8 years, Trump has done in less than 8 weeks...

And why do YOU guys care about him talking about grabbing pussy?!?!? Have you read YOUR posts over the years?!?! WTF since when are we bothered by locker room talk? I'm a woman and I'm NOT bothered by it! So why should YOU be?!?! It was a million years ago! Get the fuck over it already. Stop focusing on stupid shit, nobody is perfect.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Learn to swim.

I can only imagine the locker room stories Bill Clinton has told about all of the women he has fucked over the years. Grabbing chicks by the pussy would be lame for him, I'd bet he brags about shit like ass to mouth and cumming on crying bitches faces.