Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic! > Politic Bullshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2017, 12:36 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
http://matometrix.com/news/How-Much-Will-The-Wall-Cost?-Each-American-Household-Will-Be-Forced-To-Pay-$120-Or-More-For-Trump%27s-Project

120 bucks to keep them out and limit the drugs coming in......I am ok with that........Sounds like a bargain
penny wise and pound foolish. EVEN IF you built the wall for $12-$15 billion (which gives you the $120/household cost), you've still got maintenance costs and personnel costs (gotta man and monitor it, right?). The price tag is probably even higher, since you will need to build additional construction access roads to bring in the material to isolated areas.

and from your own article you quoted, it says, "The problem with Trump’s costly project is that it will do little to deter illegal immigration and the shipment of drugs through the border into the U.S., experts warn. Some of Trump's closest advisors have even been warning a wall isn’t the end-all answer to the drug trafficking crisis along the U.S.-Mexico border, including the president’s Homeland Security secretary John F. Kelly.

'"If you build a wall, you would still have to back that wall up with patrolling by human beings, by sensors, by observation devices," Kelly said during his confirmation hearing to Arizona Sen. John McCain. Instead, the secretary said he felt the U.S. could better defend its border by focusing on cooperating with South American countries with ties to drug trafficking into the country."

And WTF with the Muslim travel ban NOT including Saudi Arabia and Pakistan?? I mean ignoring the constitution-trampling with the ban, why aren't these two countries on the list?

Last edited by Black Dragon; 01-29-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-29-2017, 01:58 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

The ban also doesn't include any countries where he has a hotel. Plus...

Ridiculous. He [they] imposed this ban without any communication to customs and border patrol offices, or any of the embassies. The system has been completely blindsided without time to prepare.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2017, 03:15 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

I said it before and ill say it again he's a fucking puppet with Steve Bannon and Pences hands shoved up his ass, make america white again in full effect, this country has become a laughing stock worldwide.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-29-2017, 03:49 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

The dude is doing EXACTLY what he campaigned for, why is everyone surprised?
Old 01-29-2017, 06:41 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Pretty much.....
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Old 01-29-2017, 07:27 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
He lost the popular vote, middle white america voted for him because fear mongering is a motherfucker... i am a 2nd generation indian republican, born here never left the country never want to now, this guy is a piece of shit who will get us all into another war. That said fuck politics, hate this shit.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:42 PM
Learn to swim.

A lot of needless histeria going on. Love or hate him, Trump won and elections have consequences. In 2020, American's can vote again......funny how that works.

Old 01-29-2017, 08:53 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
A lot of needless histeria going on. Love or hate him, Trump won and elections have consequences.
So do poorly thought-out Executive Orders.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:25 PM

JayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JayStarzZ

Honestly FUCK a stupid wall I know the whole border thing/smuggling/illegals blah blah blah does affect some peoples' lives but, that's a small percentage of people in the entire populous, like. . do something that can help ME, and every other citizen. Fix this broken, BULLSHIT healthcare system so I can afford healthcare that I NEED - for a start.

How about restoring some of the rights and freedoms that Barry The Kenyan Muslim stole away from us?? Focus on & change some shit that will actually allow people to PROSPER.
Everybody focused on a stupid ass wall, meanwhile our quality of life has been eroded to the point where.. yo this shit is getting kinda scary fellas

People should be rioting in the fucking streets and resurrecting the guillotine for these fucukin scumbags

And, what the fuck is next br0s ? All of the sudden we're gonna wake up one day and WE can't venture outside of our country, held hostage here? Martial law? Don't think its that far fetched my dudes. . we are beyond fucked this time

Alien OVERTHROW
Old 01-29-2017, 10:05 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
So do poorly thought-out Executive Orders.
Again, Trump promised to do these things during his campaign. He was elected because of those promises. Democrats are well within their rights to complain about the actions he said he'd take, but until 2020 it's all they can do........
Old 01-29-2017, 11:33 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

^In the meantime, I am jailed because of where I was born 38 years ago and never been to........
Old 01-29-2017, 11:40 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Campaign promises or not and besides the fact that there is so much wrong with almost everything he's doing, it's the manner in which he's doing it.

My sister took this picture today at LAX. Best sign yet:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2017, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Again, Trump promised to do these things during his campaign. He was elected because of those promises. Democrats are well within their rights to complain about the actions he said he'd take, but until 2020 it's all they can do........
During the elections, i'd wake up and wonder what batshit crazy thing he said overnight. Now I wake up and worry about what batshit crazy thing he's doing today.
Old 01-30-2017, 02:24 AM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
^In the meantime, I am jailed because of where I was born 38 years ago and never been to........
Please stop being a drama queen............
Old 01-30-2017, 09:19 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

Please tell me how the fuck i am being a drama queen when stupid shit like this affects daily lives? I am now fenced in like a puppy and i am being a drama queen.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2017, 12:49 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Please tell me how the fuck i am being a drama queen when stupid shit like this affects daily lives? I am now fenced in like a puppy and i am being a drama queen.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I does not affect citizens. Green card holders has even been backed off of.

If a citizen was not allowed back in for just being born in those countries, even I would protest. That being said, I think that the temporary halt did not go far enough. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Palestine, Lebanon and about 2 dozen more should be on the list if they are Muslim. Christians, Jews and anyone other than Muslim should be allowed in as the are the ones being decimated by the Muslim fucks that are over there.

Iran is being punished (rightly so) because they build the bombs that were used in Iraq to kill our soldiers. I do not think all Muslims are bad and out to kill the west. I will not take the chance that one may be a terrorist fuck. I would not allow them in my house so why would I allow them in my country?

And to anyone arguing that it is unconstitutional to ban certain from coming into the country needs to actually read the constitution.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 01-30-2017, 01:45 PM
Admin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
I does not affect citizens. Green card holders has even been backed off of.

If a citizen was not allowed back in for just being born in those countries, even I would protest.
Then start protesting. Dual citizens of Iran-US are currently unable to re-enter, as of last night.
Old 01-30-2017, 02:02 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Do you have to declare your dual citizenship at the customs? Can't you just hand them your USA passport and be done with it? My wife always had problems at the customs traveling with her Ukrainian passport and green card, but now that she is a citizen it's a breeze.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:19 PM
Admin

Garage

US passport lists country of birth.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:53 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Then start protesting. Dual citizens of Iran-US are currently unable to re-enter, as of last night.
I have yet to find where an American citizen has been denied entry. I have found where they are delayed a little but not denied entry.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ