Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan
Default Windows 10 upgrade option......pissing me off

Don't tell me to upgrade, I have my reasons for holding off (upgraded Desktop, waiting for all the kinks to be worked out before doing my main use laptop).

Every time I wake up my computer from standby, jeezus criminy does it take forever to get it going. The stupid Win 10 upgrade icon comes up and nothing else wants to work.....I don't mean secs, I mean 5 mins. Stupid.

Fixes?
Old 10-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

try this What is the “Get Windows 10” Tray Item and How Do You Remove It?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
Don't tell me to upgrade, I have my reasons for holding off (upgraded Desktop, waiting for all the kinks to be worked out before doing my main use laptop).

Every time I wake up my computer from standby, jeezus criminy does it take forever to get it going. The stupid Win 10 upgrade icon comes up and nothing else wants to work.....I don't mean secs, I mean 5 mins. Stupid.

Fixes?
Only an OSU fan could fuck up a Windows 10 install
Old 10-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

^stfu and read the post again. It says I don't want to install Win10.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-15-2015, 06:42 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
^stfu and read the post again. It says I don't want to install Win10.
I had to read it a couple times, but I got it now. Either way, I was just fucking with ya homie. Go Gators.......
Old 10-27-2015, 10:35 PM
Admin

Garage

12 mins from the time I logged in until the time I could open IE and post this. Same thing with Firefox.

Windows 10 icon is destroying this.....and it's not a matter of getting rid of the icon, it's the computer checking to see what version of Win is on here. Horrid.

Help.
Old 10-28-2015, 12:29 PM
Learn to swim.

My advice is to install W10 and be done with it. Every computer website raves about it, and most power users I know love it.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Admin

Garage

I may not have a fucking choice. Bastards.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:16 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

do it, it's a good OS. I have upgraded all my pc's except for one. Gonna put in new hardware before i upgrade it.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Admin

Garage

POS.....I can't open a single .jpg now. Seems to be a common problem without a simple fix. Motherfuck.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:20 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Can't you right click it and select open with? Then pic one of a dozen programs that open jpg like old photo viewer that was on xp/7.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Admin

Garage

^nope.

Right click, open with, pick any program you want, same error of unable to show jpeg.

Stupid fucking thing. Apparently you have to fuck with the registry to get it right. Stupid shit. Can you tell I am fucking pissed?!
Old 11-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Admin

Garage

I upgraded to Win 10. Since then, I have emailed myself some pics that I need, but I am unable to open them on my laptop. They are simple jpegs from my phone, never had a problem before upgrading to the Win 10. I have searched and searched and searched online, and all I find is how to reset your program defaults. I have tried multiple programs, from different folders.....hell, I even re-sent the pics to try again and it still won' open them.

This is unacceptable and pure bullshit. I can't open even using a third party app i.e. Photoshop.

I would think maybe it is a bad file.....but wait, I re-downloaded them, so any corruption should be excluded.

This is stupid.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:36 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Try this https://youtu.be/Ddmr2nb7znc
Old 11-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Admin

Garage

Thanks. Had you read a fucking word I had written, you would have known that I have already done all that bullshit.

/FAIL
Old 11-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Learn to swim.

Try a fresh install, sounds like the upgrade jacked up your registry.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:29 PM
Admin

Garage

^how do I do that on an upgrade?
Old 11-14-2015, 07:56 PM

Install Windows 7 and upgrade to 10.
Old 11-15-2015, 12:19 AM
Admin

Garage

so re-install and start over. Fuck Windows 10.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
^how do I do that on an upgrade?
How to clean install Windows 10 and create boot media | Expert Reviews