Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2015, 08:59 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about
Default The Lambs are who we thought they were; Samantha Bradford never blinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Eagles will win the division.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Eagles will win the division with ease.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

According to ESPN, DeMarco Murray is on pace for 88 rushing yards this season. Looks like the Cowboy offensive line made Murray a paper tiger.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:30 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Brandon Weeden lmao. I hate the Cowgirls but I hope he does fantastic just to make the Clowns look every more stupid.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:33 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
make the Clowns look every more stupid.
The Cowboys look "stupid?" PWI?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-21-2015, 10:24 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

The Cowboys are done, you can't lose the Romo, Bryant and Murray and expect to win more than 8 games. By time they get back it'll be too late. The stupid fucking Giants are falling apart and it's all Eli's fault, watch the Skins win the division smh.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-21-2015, 07:25 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Meant to post this yesterday...

Last edited by Nismom; 09-21-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:55 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Quote:
Brandon Weeden lmao. I hate the Cowgirls but I hope he does fantastic just to make the Clowns look every more stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
The Cowboys look "stupid?" PWI?
The Browns said Weeden wasn't a good QB and cut him. I hope Weeden becomes a ProBowl player while Romo is out just to make Cleveland look even more stupid.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:24 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
The Browns said Weeden wasn't a good QB and cut him. I hope Weeden becomes a ProBowl player while Romo is out just to make Cleveland look even more stupid.
Ahhhhh, gotcha Chief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeden is going to look like an all-pro behind the Cowboys offensive line while Terrance Williams and Joseph Randle do the same.

Romo and Byrant will be back by week 10, and if all these injuries and suspensions are resolved, 'The Boys' will win the Super Bowl.......mark my words.

The combined total wins for the Giants/Lambs/Eagles, this season, will struggle to match that of the Cowboys.

P.S.
Griff is a gay fag.........brags when the Lambs actually win a game, then disappears when they lose.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Romo and Byrant will be back by week 10, and if all these injuries and suspensions are resolved, 'The Boys' will win the Super Bowl.......mark my words.
Here's your schedule as I see it

Sun, Sep 27 vs Falcons - L
Sun, Oct 4 @ Saints - W
Sun, Oct 11 vs Patriots - L
Sun, Oct 25 @ Giants - L
Sun, Nov 1 vs Seahawks - L
Sun, Nov 8 vs Eagles - W
Sun, Nov 15 @ Buccaneers - W
Sun, Nov 22 @ Dolphins - L
Thu, Nov 26 vs Panthers - L
Mon, Dec 7 @ Redskins - L

Ok maybe you could squeeze out 6-4 with the Dolphins or Panthers, but take away the teams name and tell me if you think this team has a chance: Weeden throwing to Terrence Williams as the #1 WR and Joseph Randle as the starting RB.... good thing that OL is beastly because that's the only thing they got.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Learn to swim.

The Falcons game will tell the story, a win and the Cowboys will be ok, a loss and the season will be over.
Old 09-27-2015, 06:36 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

^I guess the Cowboys season is over now isn't it. Sucks to be you once again. While my heart always has hope my head says the Rams may win 8. Cowbitch fans can't quite come to the realization that no matter what they won't do shit.

BTW I was in Poland for the last 2 weeks. But hey at least we knocked Rothlisburger out of the game today. He can sit on the couch next to Romo and Braynt. Enjoy the long ass season.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 09-28-2015, 10:15 AM
Learn to swim.

Yep, Dallas is screwed. Will have 7 or 8 losses by time Romo and Bryant get back. Even though Weeden's interception really fucked things up, I blame the Cowboys defense for the loss.

Other thoughts and observations:
-Love Tyrod Tayor and the Bills, they will make the playoffs this year.
-Samantha Bradford looked like shit again and will be benched sooner than later......and seriously, he never blinks.
-A.J. Green earned me 34.70 fantasy point and a win
-Denver's defense is bad-assed, if Peyton was in 2013 form the Broncos' would win the SB.
-Detriot and Baltimore's seasons are over.
-Miami and the Colts were way overrated preseason.
-Matt Ryan has an even longer neck than Peyton Manning.....freakish.
-The Bears are the worst team in the NFL.
-Raiders 2-1......wow.
-The Jags should be moved to Los Angles ASAP.
-Manziel will be the starting QB by mid-season.
-Jeff Fisher will be fired this season.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:24 AM
Resident Lush

^ this is the first time I've said this but I agree 100% with every single thing you said
Old 09-28-2015, 01:58 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Philbin needs to go. He's done if the fuckfins lose in London.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Resident Lush

^ with all that talent on both sides of the ball getting you're ass kicked at home like that is unacceptable, Philbin does need to go asap.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:17 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

And I don't even know what to say about Tannehill. 1/2 of me says it's not his fault but the other half thinks he's part of the problem not the solution.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Resident Lush

^ Hard to tell if it's him or coaching, prolly a bit of both, this is his 4th year so this is usually when you can tell if he has it or not. He's stuck in that grey area where Kaepernick, Cousins, Sanchez, Bradford, Dalton etc are, you know they're not a top 15 QB but the alternative is Matt Moore so you're stuck with him. Speaking of Kirk Cousins people in DC are almost ready to put RG3 back in, living here is so comical.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:45 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Yeah one of my boyz is in Springfield VA y'all giving me good reason pay it forward and bust balls.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:17 PM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

Quote:
Raiders 2-1......wow.

Oh, and...
Quote:
-The Jags should be moved to Los Angles ASAP.

LMAO the Lambs aren't who we thought they were - they're MUCH MUCH worse!!!

BWAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...171801736.html

Yes, I used my own smiley!

Say what you want about the Raiders, at least we never did anything THAT stupid!!!!
Old 09-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Bow down

I don't why it was a big deal...not like the Rams were gonna get anywhere near the end zone anyway...
Old 09-29-2015, 10:05 AM
Resident Lush

The Rams are a joke, the defensive line is great but the rest of team, coaches, owner etc are falling apart. The home opener fans attendance showed that fan base is done with that team, they will be moving to LA within 2 years.