Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2015, 07:42 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough
Default NFL Offseason Thread (Rams Trade Bradford for Foles)

My nightmare is finally over but is a new one starting? Either way

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

The Rams are now a legitimate wildcard team. Lots of surprising trades so far, about as exciting as the off-season can get. I've even heard rumors that Tebow has dramatically improved his passing speed and accuracy.....I'd love to see Dallas sign him for situational plays and against blitz happy defenses. They might as well sign Percy Harvin and put his locker next to Tebow to help keep his mouth in check.

Also, I'm inclined to call Chip Kelly an idiot, but I'll wait and see how the Eagles season plays out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks? Whoa.

Revis back to NYJ.

Brandon Marshall to NYJ.

Harvin cut.

Gore to the Colts

Free agency is like a snowglobe. Pick it up, shake like crazy, and see where everything lands!
Old 03-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Yesterday was the craziest start to free agency I've seen in a long time

Patrick Willis retired at 30?
Ngata traded to the Lions
Suh got $60 million from the Fins
Foles will improve the Rams
Bradford will sit behind Sanchez or get traded as part of a package to move up for Mariotta
Murray is leaving Dallas for Jacksonville (I believe)
Julius Thomas left Denver for Jacksonville, weird
Shane Vereen to the Giants, they needed a pass catching guy

I'm sure I left some thing out that weren't previously mentioned but it was a crazy ass day.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Learn to swim.

Drew Brees to Tampa? He is past his prime, but might have 2-3 solid seasons left.

Rumors swirling that Brees could be headed to Tampa for top pick | New Orleans
Old 03-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ I get that from the Saints stand point, but as the Bucs I would rather draft Jameis, Brees is just about done.

Where Mariotta ends up will be the most interesting part of the draft.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:23 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Jake Locker retired.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Jake Locker retired.
He made Sam Bradford look like a tough guy.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:11 AM
2-Time BCS National Champ

LSUtigerME has a spectacular aura aboutLSUtigerME has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Drew Brees to Tampa? He is past his prime, but might have 2-3 solid seasons left.

Rumors swirling that Brees could be headed to Tampa for top pick | New Orleans
No way they cut Brees. They will ride him until he can't get up. Why put your entire franchise's future in an unproven rookie? Brees looked bad last year, but still threw for a hair under 5k. They needed help on the O-line, got it and a 1st round pick which will help on D. Saints know they only have 2-3 years to get another title before they collapse to Salary Cap and retirement.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:55 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Yesterday was the craziest start to free agency I've seen in a long time

Patrick Willis retired at 30?
Ngata traded to the Lions
Suh got $60 million from the Fins
Foles will improve the Rams
Bradford will sit behind Sanchez or get traded as part of a package to move up for Mariotta
Murray is leaving Dallas for Jacksonville (I believe)
Julius Thomas left Denver for Jacksonville, weird
Shane Vereen to the Giants, they needed a pass catching guy

I'm sure I left some thing out that weren't previously mentioned but it was a crazy ass day.
Yeah, you forgot the biggest move I think, McCoy to the Bills. That one shocked the shit out of me.

And then you have Stephen A. Smith playing the fucking race card saying that Chip Kelly is getting rid of the black players because they don't fit his "football culture". UGH! I used to like him now he's just the sports version of Al Sharpton.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Resident Lush

^ Never ever liked Smith or Bayless, worst show on ESPN by miles, both of those guys are fucktard race baiters. Yeah I'm sure Chip Kelly hates black people it's why he signed Maxwell, Matthews, Murray and swapped white QBs.

The McCoy thing I missed because it was the first thing that happened and was technically a trade

Btw where's Deranged when you need him, his team looked like ass 2 days now looks right back to being legit.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Learn to swim.

Darren McFadden signs with Cowboys, and supposedly Ray Rice could get a try-out.

This thread has turned into an NFL offseason discussion...... should it get renamed, or does someone want to start a new thread?
Old 03-13-2015, 02:08 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

CJ Spiller just signed with the Saints. The craziness continues.

I hope Ray Rice does get a chance to play. I feel what the NFL did was such bullshit. Domestic violence should not be tolerated in any form but I personally think the whole issue was blown way out of proportion.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:32 AM
Resident Lush

^ His production was way down the last few years so I don't think he's worth the PR risk but he will end up a 3rd back somewhere, my guess would be the Patriots.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Learn to swim.

Tim Tebow tries out for Eagles | Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
Old 03-16-2015, 04:22 PM

I'm the minority here but I like Tebow. I think he is a great athlete with a great work ethic. With the right system I think that he can do well. I think he needs a run first offense to really excel.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Resident Lush

^ I like his football skills, the religious shit is annoying however he got Denver a playoff win which is more than anyone on the current Eagles roster can say. He needs to realize if he wants to play in the NFL he needs to be open to playing a different position, I don't see why he couldn't be a goal line option HB or something like that.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:50 AM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Tebow was GREAT until the Jets ruined his career. He might have not been a tremendous athlete but he had heart and was an awesome teammate
Old 03-18-2015, 05:31 PM
Learn to swim.

Cowboys sign Greg Hardy to a 1yr contract. Likely facing a short suspension for (since dropped) charges of domestic abuse........he paid off the girlfriend and she refused to meet with prosecutors.
He's the pass rush Dallas lacked last season.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Resident Lush

^ If Goodell is a man of his word it'll be 6 games, also $11 million for 1 year seems really damn high.