Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2016, 02:45 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Happening here now

Police Chase ATV Rider in Miami-Dade | NBC 6 South Florida
Old 06-12-2016, 08:44 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

The FUCK is wrong with people.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pol...3Wb?li=BBnb7Kz

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-2016, 12:27 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

The fuck is wrong with people indeed!

I just woke up to this shit.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

closet homosexual who couldn't come out because his religion is a fucking joke
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

He had on a suicide vest and called 911 right before the attack to pledge his loyalty to the ISIS leader. He also praised his brothers from the Boston marathon attack during the 911 call.

Another dude was just arrested in California with pipe bombs and guns who was about to attack a gay pride parade. So far they haven't said if he is also muslim.......

Fun times during Ramadan.......
Old 06-12-2016, 04:55 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Holy crap! Sounds like he started executing the people he found:

http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-unfolded.html
Old 06-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Learn to swim.

"Obama calls for gun control action and DOESN'T link Orlando terror attack to Islam in address to nation"....

Read more: Barack Obama calls for gun control action after Orlando Pulse shooting | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why does he do this shit every time? People want to hear the facts and make up their own minds, not some liberal pussy sugar coated half-story and another lecture on gun fucking control. He was an islamic terrorist with a suicide vest on, why can't Obama tell us that? Why is it so hard for him to talk to Americans like adults?
Old 06-12-2016, 07:56 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

So much fully loaded discussion to spawn...but after this, I do not understand the logic.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-block...ts-buying-guns

And this

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/06/12...ando-shooting/

Not that he was necessarily on a watch list, but prevention of a terror watch list individual from purchasing arms just seemed like a no brainer to me.

Sometimes talking gun control to pro-gun advocates IS like talking to children. It's not [to me] about a full ban, taking all of them away. It's just about preventing the loons from acquisition.

I'm for right to bear. I'm dead set against the loose laws that have allowed too many fucknuts to acquire.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:59 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Any way you cut this, regardless of who said what about it, it's an horrific tragedy. Any politician who HAVE AND WILL use today's horror for political motivation is nothing more than an elitist douche canoe to me. Low.

Old 06-13-2016, 12:19 AM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

The dude was a hardcore Muslim that loved ISIS so he shot up a gay nightclub.
That shit bag Obama and the rest of the Left will still never say the words 'Islamic terrorism'.

It was a jihadi attack plain and simple.
But let's blame guns and America's intolerance.

It's a tragedy plain and simple.
No one deserves to die because they like sucking cock.
No one deserves to die because they are no Muslim.

I agree that someone on the terror watch list or no fly list should not be allowed to purchase guns, BUT before we do that the Feds need to release how and why people get put on those lists.
Right now they refuse to say how you get on one of those lists or how you can get off of the list.
Until then, we can't have the Feds denying a citizen their rights without due process.

This was Muslim terrorism.
Admit that radical Muslims are a problem and we can begin to solve the issue.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:12 AM
Learn to swim.

Heard a guy on the radio this morning say "if guns are responsible for the Orlando attack, then planes are to blame for 9-11."
Old 06-13-2016, 12:31 PM

^someone should make a separate thread about the shooting. it's the perfect shit storm for everything relevant today...muslim/Christian relations in America, gun control, domestic terrorism, radical islam, treatment of gays in America, etc.

and then there's this:

Fart leads to a fight at Key West bar Sloppy Joe's | Miami Herald
Old 06-13-2016, 12:48 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Psychopaths will find a way to kill people with or without guns, that said how this guy was on a watch list and still able to purchase a gun is beyond me. The NRA is a fucking joke paying off politicians to vote against stricter regulations, greedy ass motherfuckers run this world and it's sad. Also Trump must have gotten an erection after hearing this, brain dead sheep have gotten him this far and he'll use the shit outta this going forward.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Jun 12
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!
This guy a fucking clown
Old 06-13-2016, 09:10 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
This guy a fucking clown
What do you want him to say? Politicians, they try to capitalize on any given situation, they try and make themselves look good and look like the hero. He's a fuckin jerkoff, just like the rest of em.

I miss having a real American as president. A real, America-loving president. This is all I ask for. A president that loves this country.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:58 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Psychopaths will find a way to kill people with or without guns, that said how this guy was on a watch list and still able to purchase a gun is beyond me. The NRA is a fucking joke paying off politicians to vote against stricter regulations, greedy ass motherfuckers run this world and it's sad. Also Trump must have gotten an erection after hearing this, brain dead sheep have gotten him this far and he'll use the shit outta this going forward.

This guy a fucking clown
You obviously didn't read my post did you?
I am all for not allowing someone on a terror watch list to purchase a firearm but there also has to be a process that is known and a process that is available to remove one's name from a terror watch list.
There is no way a free country should ever allow the government to arbitrarily put someone's name on a list that restricts Constitutional rights with zero due process or redress.

Can you tell me why you think the NRA is a joke when they consistently stand up for ALL citizen's Constitutional rights?
How is it that the NRA is bad for standing up for the 2nd Amendment while the ACLU is saintly for standing up for the 1st or the 4th Amendments?
You either stand up for the Constitution or you don't.
And if you don't stand up for the ENTIRE Constitution then you can get the fuck out of this country.

This all comes down to PC bullshit and the Democrat's unwillingness address the issue.
The mosque that this asshole attended was being investigated by the state dept while Hillary was in charge but she shut down the investigation.
Same with the mosque that the San Bernardino terrorist assholes attended.
Both times the FBI investigations were shut down by Hillary's state dept.
Why would this ever be excusable?

But go ahead and blame the NRA when it was all the fault of bullshit Democrat PC nonsense.

Go swing on Hillary's saggy tits you fuck-tard.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:51 AM
Resident Lush

^ Again you skinny little old fuck I'm not a democrat, can't win with you right wing assholes, I give up., fuck this place.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:55 AM

^deft, you should know by now that carfreak is this site's equivalent of the old man sitting on his front porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to stay off his front lawn.

yep, he's the grumpy old man of the site.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:35 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
^deft, you should know by now that carfreak is this site's equivalent of the old man sitting on his front porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to stay off his front lawn.

yep, he's the grumpy old man of the site.

Whew, and I thought that was me
Old 06-14-2016, 03:38 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
What do you want him to say? Politicians, they try to capitalize on any given situation, they try and make themselves look good and look like the hero. He's a fuckin jerkoff, just like the rest of em.

I miss having a real American as president. A real, America-loving president. This is all I ask for. A president that loves this country.
Magoo is that really you?

We need a Clint Eastwood type president. Not a fat bloated old bitch like Hillary or an orange blowhard like Trump.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Whew, and I thought that was me
Nah, you're the old lady on the old SNL skit who yells, "I KEEP IT! I KEEP THIS!!" whenever a ball lands in her yard.