Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2017, 12:17 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.3344821

seems counterproductive
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-22-2017, 04:59 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

^
Funny and terrifying at the same time.
I AM NO LONGER HERE BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE TO PLAY NICE WITH THE REST OF THE FORUM. I TOOK EVERY CHEAP SHOT POSSIBLE AT THE ADMIN, THE FORUM, AND BLAME ALL OF YOU FOR IT'S FAILURES. I CLAIMED THAT THIS FORUM IS STILL AROUND BECAUSE OF ME. I FAILED TO PLAY NICE WITH OTHERS, SO I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE ANYMORE.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-22-2017, 10:35 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Was away in Ft. Myers was sooo fuckin good to be the hell out of MIA for a few days.

Here's the vid of the ATT truck shooting:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/m0XyIaR8GvQ[/YOUTUBE]

I have another personal waaay fucked up story that happened to me earlier this week. Sorry to make you wait but I need a real keyboard...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2017, 08:56 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Last week one morning at 515 am my wife, son and I were fast asleep...Someone started pounding on the door HARD, and ringing the doorbell. Scared the fuck out of all of us. We did not open - then they started flashing a very bright LED Flashlight through the front window.

The way our home is set-up the front door is between the master and my son's bedroom so we were separated for this time.

After about 30 [long] seconds of internal panic I realized that usually only cops would bang on a door and ring the bell like that...They finally declared themselves as Miramar PD and after flashing a badge through the window I opened.

POLICE: Mr. John Doe?

ME: No, sir, we've been owners/residents here for over 4 years, and the place was vacant for a year prior to that, but we STILL get mail every now and then for him.

After his partner was tapping on windows in the rest of the house he emerged from the back yard, and started to remove his rubber gloves and headed to the cruisers to turn off the blue lights. The cruiser was down the street so I did not see the blue flashing lights from inside the house when they were banging/ringing.

ME [to wife and son]: OK guys I am going outside to talk to these gentlemen, if it is OK with them go on back to bed.

ME [to officer]: Sir, what's happening, what can I do for you (paraphrasing I cannot remember exactly what I said)?

POLICE: Well, this John Doe was pulled over by Miami Dade PD earlier this morning and told them he killed his family, and gave this address.

ME: WHAT??!? HOLY SHIT MAN (I did say that)...

POLICE: And you've been here how long?

ME: 4+ years sir, the home is in our name and we have been here as residents since 2013. Last year you guys rolled up here looking for his wife for credit card fraud. Why would Mr. Doe say something like that sir?

POLICE: Oh I wouldn't worry about it these guys give fake addresses all the time to deter us. We'll keep an eye on the home today and please let us know if you see or hear anything suspicious. Sorry to bother you, try to have a good morning.

POLICE [into radio]: Sarge it's a wrong address we're all-clear here.

ME: Thanks guys - we appreciate what you do for us, every day, be safe etc...

Not the whole story exactly as it happened but sufficed to say we've been pretty freaked out since then. Even thought about moving but we have an alarm system and the community is gated (more than the usual fake gate shit that most folks can get through, even though I understand that the whole gated community thing is a complete farce). I guess they were pounding and ringing like that as they were under the suspicion that life was in danger.

FUCKED UP FLORIDUH NEWS MAN.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:18 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Shit double post
Old 07-25-2017, 11:05 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ jesus dude, if the previous owner had given them your address before (the CC fraud) why wouldn't they updated their info? I guess when they here about a possible violent crime they don't double check the records.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:55 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

I can't WAIT to go back to FL!!!

Actually, Florida is just the California of the East Coast, so nothing surprises me anymore.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:09 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
^ jesus dude, if the previous owner had given them your address before (the CC fraud) why wouldn't they updated their info? I guess when they here about a possible violent crime they don't double check the records.
It sounds a little bit shady, like they were testing me. When they rolled before for the guy's wife's CC Fraud I saw the cruisers in my neighborhood when I was leaving with the CRV to take it in for service...I was not home and got a call from my wife they had showed up (at least that was in the day but killed me that I was not home).

Seeing the cruisers leaving that day I thought about turning around as other shit has gone down with neighbors etc. in the past at my previous residence (SWAT team showed up - story for another day).

Why the hell wouldn't they just run the address? But agree - possible threat to lives = bang on door.

Bottom line is that it all sucked balls.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:19 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Also, I don't carry, but had a machete in my hand that I put down right before I answered the door. I'm thinking it was a good idea to put it down out of sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
I can't WAIT to go back to FL!!!

Actually, Florida is just the California of the East Coast, so nothing surprises me anymore.
And I can't wait to get my ass back to Cali to see my sis. Greener grass over there, literally
Old 07-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

Truth be told, the BEST green I ever got was in AZ. REAL sticky shit this dude I was banging used to get straight from Mexico. CA green is more brown, lol.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:48 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Got some pretty stinky greens here I sure as fuck sucked down that night fo shizzle (which kind of made me panic a bit more about the whole damn thing)...
Old 07-25-2017, 12:57 PM
Resident Lush

^ gotta pace yourself man, I stopped getting super high as it made me useless, 4-5 hits will keep the paranoia and malaise away..... munchies not so much tho
Old 07-25-2017, 01:00 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Right? Wife called me on the commute to ask me if I was eating M&M's on the couch last night, as she found one covered in ants this morning. Goddamn things tasted like heaven. Yes darling, that was me my bad...
Old 07-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Bow down

Old 07-25-2017, 01:27 PM
Resident Lush

too damn funny dude

My go to is Doritos, shit is like crack when you're blazed.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:36 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Yeah the chips and pistachios get me every time...

This isn't Florida but had to laugh:

**Possibly NWS**

Woman Scans Her Vagina and 3D Prints a Kayak Out Of It - Funny Gallery | eBaum's World

Old 07-25-2017, 03:17 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Wow, crazy story. Glad everyone stayed safe as those cops were on edge with hands on their guns.
Old 08-20-2017, 10:50 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Still not sure WTF happened. World's on edge is my guess. I drive right by Dolphin Mall everyday on the commute...

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...aturday-night-

Old 08-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Resident Lush

^ sounds like it was a prank, shit is def not cool anymore.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:48 PM
Resident Lush

Girl fatally shoots herself digging for candy in grandma’s purse | New York Post

Grandma packin heat, no safety on because she gotta cap bitches with zero hesitation.

What a horrible story.