Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2017, 02:17 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Fucking retirees...

Florida Man Assaults Car Salesman With Golf Club
Old 01-06-2017, 03:43 PM

flarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of light

Terrorist attack (?) At Ft Lauderdale airport

At least 5 dead in shooting at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport | abc7ny.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-06-2017, 04:18 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Just read on Yahoo, the shooter is Esteban Santiago, based on a military is he was carrying. Asshole shot about three clips then laid on the ground waiting for the police.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
Just read on Yahoo, the shooter is Esteban Santiago, based on a military ID he was carrying. Asshole shot about three clips then laid on the ground waiting for the police.
Fixed that for you.

He received a General discharge from the Army because he went AWOL several times during his enlistment. He also has a history of mental issues and was once hospitalized because he told the FBI that ISIS was force recruiting him.
Supposedly, he got into an argument with a person/s during the flight. After the plane landed, he went into the bathroom and loaded the gun he had previously checked-in with his baggage then went to the baggage claim area to kill people.

Police: Suspected Gunman Got Into An Argument During Flight CBS Miami

Last edited by cpo_sharky; 01-06-2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Corrections
Old 01-09-2017, 11:37 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Been wrapped up in the flu and some other health shit wanted to post on this earlier.

I had just come in to FLL a few days prior, and been through this terminal and that luggage carousel many times.

He had PTSD too. A shame when they prep the fuck out of you to fight but let so many slip through the cracks on discharge.

Watching all of it unfold lit up on Percocet and flu-head was no fun having it go down in my backyard. Sounds selfish but fuck it's the way it is.

Little sis just left through there today. She said it was shit packed. 20,000+ unclaimed bags for the FLL airport authority to deal with.

Wife flew into MIA Thursday, was lucky as if it was Friday all the diverted air traffic would've fucked her and the boy right up.

Haven't been around fellas will explain sometime in the next few weeks. Nothing life threatening (sorry to disappoint).
Old 01-17-2017, 01:44 PM

Damn! Flori-duh's geckos grow really big!

http://https://gma.yahoo.com/video-c...pstories.html#
Old 01-17-2017, 05:16 PM
Learn to swim.

Horrifying......I'd rather be run over by a steamroller than eaten by that bitch.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:28 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/man...ent-police-say
Old 02-16-2017, 02:27 PM

3 charged with torturing turtle, beating disabled veteran | State | mysuncoast.com
Old 02-16-2017, 03:59 PM
Learn to swim.

Kudos to the Veteran for showing balls. Hope the brothers enjoy their prison stay. Probably not their first visit and surely won't be their last.
Old 02-16-2017, 07:32 PM

I still want to know about how the turtle is doing.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:50 PM
Learn to swim.

They probably beat the Veteran with it..........but seriously, I imagine it's dead.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:38 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

That is a hate crime.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 03-06-2017, 10:48 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

I was washing the CR-V this afternoon and I started to hear a hummmm. We live near a straightaway stretch of Turnpike so I thought it was one of the bikes we hear winding it out. Then I noticed the hum was steady and heavy. I looked up and saw the huuuge swarm over my driveway.

They eventually settled in a tree across the street. I read they swarm in the spring to rest and reproduce and it's harmless; no hive or honey to protect. Pretty farkin cool.

The second half of the vid you can see how tight and motionless they are...

https://youtu.be/ZYFOey2V8Qw

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/ZYFOey2V8Qw[/YOUTUBE]

Intial vid of the swarm. Muted the sound of me asking the wife wtf and her telling me to close the garage and get in the damn house

https://youtu.be/6berVUl-XXQ

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/6berVUl-XXQ[/YOUTUBE]

Old 03-06-2017, 11:02 AM

Bees are cool.

Wasps and hornets, fuck those demon spawn!
Old 03-06-2017, 11:15 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

^Right? At least you bastards don't have snakes. My buddy 4 doors down texted me this right when the bee shit was going down...

Old 03-06-2017, 01:32 PM

Pics?

You can't go bragging about the size of something without the pics!!
Old 03-06-2017, 02:01 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

No pics = lies. Poop.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Fuck bees, fuck snakes, fuck gators, fuck rapist dolphins fuck all the crazy ass wildlife in Florida.

Manatees are still cool tho.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:29 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Yeah place is warm in the winter but fuuuuuck man.