Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!
Donation Goal
Goal amount for this year: 200 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
You donations are appreciated to keep this site going without ads!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 11:18 AM
I am not regret.

GcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to GcDiaz
Default SKUNKS!

Fuckers seem to have moved in. Just the other night we're in bed and this sudden, STRONG skunk smell hits us like a train. Like somebody set off a stinkbomb in our hallway, it was that bad. Been airing the house out since but the shit is persistent. No skunks IN the house, we made sure of that, but clearly there must be a nest under the porch or under the cement steps in front. She wants them gone, I want them DEAD, I'm sure we'll meet somewhere in the middle. Y'all got any suggestions?

To have nightmares, one must first dream. Early-life dreams become Late-life nightmares when there's no time left to remedy the outcome of self-induced ignorance or genetic inability to think and act.
-DPM
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Call Billy.

Old 11-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Low-Hanging Fruit

PsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nice
Garage

^ I remember Billy when he was just a guy Mike Rowe visited for Dirty Jobs... Dude was so crazy he got his own show... LOL

SQUASHING ALL TEH FUNNEY!
Quote:
SIR NUPE A LOT
Your sig name should read "Ninja Edit Extraordinaire"
Quote:
AngryBot
Well when two admins fall deeply in love.....they can't physically have children so they adopt one and that's how a moderator is made.
Quote:
Griff
Hugs and no kisses (cause that is how I roll)
Quote:
Griff
Even my dogs were starting to feel sorry for Vick in the 4th quarter for the abuse he was taking.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

Then he tried to turn it commercial and it was cancelled.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ Wasn't that guys wife or business partner hot? I swear I remember getting a chubby watching Dirty Jobs thinking to myself, I need to re-evaluate my life.

Back to the topic at hand
Old 11-18-2013, 03:27 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Are you sure it a skunk or is someone lighting up the cheeb?
Old 11-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Grady Wilson

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men - Plato
Old 11-18-2013, 08:00 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^so you combat stink with more offensive stink?
Old 11-19-2013, 12:39 AM
Admin

Garage

^good idea though.....scare them away.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:19 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^or it will keep the existing colony under the house, with a siege mentality, since they will think they are surrounded by predators...
Old 11-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Grady Wilson

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

Not if you spray it right where they are under the porch.

It's been known to be extremely effective at keeping varmints away.