Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 07:41 AM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

her and nikki minaj have a feud going on, who can can look more like michael jackson.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

I saw her last night on TV.....Now she just looks like an Asian slut I don't want to bang
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 AM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
her and nikki minaj have a feud going on, who can can look more like michael jackson.
/thread
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:40 PM

JayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JayStarzZ

shoot, where u been girl she BEEN hurt the fuck up Sad tho. . imagine the lack of self-confidence & insecurity one must have to destroy themselves like that :-/

Alien OVERTHROW
Old 02-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Sorry, Jay, been busy having babies! :p

I haven't seen her in a while so I didn't know she was trying to go from a ho to Ms Ho. Eesh.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

wow, that is awful
Old 02-06-2013, 03:29 PM
I am not regret.

GcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to GcDiaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayStarzZ View Post
shoot, where u been girl she BEEN hurt the fuck up Sad tho. . imagine the lack of self-confidence & insecurity one must have to destroy themselves like that :-/

I'd say this is the greatest tragedy of them all:

She also got a breast reduction. You really don't want to see it.

To have nightmares, one must first dream. Early-life dreams become Late-life nightmares when there's no time left to remedy the outcome of self-induced ignorance or genetic inability to think and act.
-DPM
Old 02-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

I don't listen to or even CARE about Nicki Minaj, so I didn't know what she looked like before, lol. But, I gewgled it and OMFG!!!

Nicki Minaj Before Plastic Surgery, Butt Injections, And Breast Augmentation | Bossip

The saddest part is that they all looked SOOOO much better before! Especially Nikki Cox! WTF is wrong with these people?!?!?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:30 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

plastic surgery? Shit, she looks like a plastic doll.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 AM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Bitches don't know how to act when they get them loyalty checks.

Is that Nikki Cox?