Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down The internetz are filled with ads!

So, i'm on a different laptop than usual and am browsing from hotel wifi, which doesn't allow me to download ad block plus filters (i know i could get around it, but im not browsing much for it to be worth it). Anywaysss, i am BLOWN away at how many ads are on every website. I have used adblock since it came out years ago, so i guess i just forgot ads were around.

It's insane that average people browse the web with all this crap. It's awful! And some of these things noticeably slow down my browser (and i'm on an i7 laptop). Frikken insane.

I LOVE YOU AD BLOCK PLUS!!! You make the internetz tolerable
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-22-2012, 07:39 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

+1 I wouldn't want to browse without Ad Block.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Hah, go to NC club and take a look....
Old 05-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Special Member

geoff94alty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to geoff94alty

NC club, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyKoH View Post
Get two mufflers, then you will have carbon dioxide instead of carbon monoxide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
theyre so open minded - their brains fell out.
can i use that here?
Old 05-23-2012, 06:04 PM
CRAZY ASS WHORING MEMBER!

DeRaNgEd is a jewel in the roughDeRaNgEd is a jewel in the roughDeRaNgEd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to DeRaNgEd Send a message via AIM to DeRaNgEd Send a message via Yahoo to DeRaNgEd

I go there once a month if I remember. I usually forget about it until I see it in my bookmarks. One of these days I'm going to descend on NC and bash every n00b that thinks they the kings of OT. It's not going to pretty, but it will be very funny. I see about maybe six people that I recognize. Oh and that cock gobbler CHiP.
Psykoh calling Deranged crazy.

I hate you all, so you can slurp my un-wiped sweaty taint. Did you bring a straw? If not, I have several for you to share.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:29 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

If you carry out your plan Chaps will ban you with the quickness.
That place is run with an iron fist these days.
About 6 months ago Chaps threatened to ban me just because I mentioned that the place used to be a great forum to visit and it has gone to shit.
I haven't logged on but maybe 3 times since then.