Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 02:22 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough
Default Mark Davis - Raider's new owner

Dude reminds me of the amish guy in 'kingpin'.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Low-Hanging Fruit

PsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nice
Garage

LOL... I knew exactly who you were talking about...

SQUASHING ALL TEH FUNNEY!
Quote:
SIR NUPE A LOT
Your sig name should read "Ninja Edit Extraordinaire"
Quote:
AngryBot
Well when two admins fall deeply in love.....they can't physically have children so they adopt one and that's how a moderator is made.
Quote:
Griff
Hugs and no kisses (cause that is how I roll)
Quote:
Griff
Even my dogs were starting to feel sorry for Vick in the 4th quarter for the abuse he was taking.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

I remember the game after Al died, they kept showing him in the owners box wearing an undersized white mock turtle neck. I have a feeling he's gonna be just as crazy as his old man.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:59 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

You know damn well he's going to be bat shit crazy like his old man.
I just hope LA doesn't get suckered in to giving the team millions of dollars for nothing like they did years ago.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Jesus Christ! How ugly IS Al's wife?!

When you mentioned the turtle neck, it reminded me of Cousin Eddie in Xmas Vacation, with the blue leisure suit and black dickie underneath, lol!
Old 01-13-2012, 04:15 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

He looks like a facial burn victim.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:46 AM
"evie"

langjie is a jewel in the roughlangjie is a jewel in the roughlangjie is a jewel in the roughlangjie is a jewel in the rough

Raiders owner Mark Davis is in over his head - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Quote:
Al Davis presided over a predraft meeting at the team’s Alameda, Calif., training facility. As coaches and personnel officials discussed what to do with the fourth overall pick, which the team would ultimately use to select Arkansas halfback Darren McFadden, the Hall of Fame owner’s son, Mark, casually drifted into the room.

“Mark,” Davis said, stopping the meeting and sounding genuinely interested. “What do you think we should do?”

Caught off guard, the younger Davis mumbled something about needing a wide receiver.

Wrong answer.

“A [expletive] receiver?” Al Davis snapped, his voice rising. “Get the [expletive] out of here.”

And with that, the heir to one of the NFL’s most storied franchises slinked out of the room and continued with the rest of his day.
he looks like the kingpin guy but acts like tommy boy
Old 01-13-2012, 11:14 AM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

^^ Awesome. The Raiders will continue to go to shit until they are bankrupt and ultimately sold to a Chinese investment firm.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak67 View Post
I just hope LA doesn't get suckered in to giving the team millions of dollars for nothing like they did years ago.
I'm not sure where I heard it but I believe he wants the team to move there once the stadium is built.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

They've mentioned moving back to LA several times because the lease at McAFee is up, the bay area doesn't need 2 teams, we will get a brand new stadium, and there's still a HUGE fan base in LA...among other reasons.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:00 PM
"evie"

langjie is a jewel in the roughlangjie is a jewel in the roughlangjie is a jewel in the roughlangjie is a jewel in the rough

^move as many teams out of oakland as possible. too many knucklehead fans!
Old 01-14-2012, 01:03 AM
You Big Dummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by langjie View Post
^move as many teams out of oakland as possible. too many knucklehead fans!
And move them to LA where there are even more gang-banger fans?