Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan
Default 90s hits

You know you bitchez wanna hear them.....and I am talking about non-mainstream Biggie, Dre, Tupac, but the other one hit wonders that you know you recognize in a heartbeat. Post them in this thread:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

I will still roll to this.....just straight up good shit:

+ YouTube Video
Old 05-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

My fave song:

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

I don't know how to post the video itself?!?!?

Last edited by Nismom; 05-21-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:07 AM
...for great justice!!

Kmikl will become famous soon enough

Strictly hip hop?

Please help with disaster recovery efforts around the world,
American Red Cross - Canadian Red Cross
Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders)
UNICEF - CARE - OXFAM
Thanks guys
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

^yes.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Low-Hanging Fruit

PsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nice
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmikl View Post
Strictly hip hop?
No... you can go ahead and post your favorite song... We all know what it is anyway

+ YouTube Video

SQUASHING ALL TEH FUNNEY!
Quote:
SIR NUPE A LOT
Your sig name should read "Ninja Edit Extraordinaire"
Quote:
AngryBot
Well when two admins fall deeply in love.....they can't physically have children so they adopt one and that's how a moderator is made.
Quote:
Griff
Hugs and no kisses (cause that is how I roll)
Quote:
Griff
Even my dogs were starting to feel sorry for Vick in the 4th quarter for the abuse he was taking.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:02 AM

fr0 masta j is on a distinguished road

+ YouTube Video

why do i fail at linking?

also...wasnt that song called' WHOOMP there it is' i thought?
Performance: Injen CAI | Nismo Cat-back Exhaust | OBX Headers | NWP Block Plate | K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers | CE Rear Anti-Sway Bar| Racingline Endlinks | iRotors xdrilled/slotted Rotors | Hawk HPS Brake Pads

Exterior: 19" Axis Hiros | Stillen Front Lip | Active Tuning S2 Grille | Hella 7000K HID Kit | Blacked-out Headlights | SE-R Taillights | Strada Eyelids | 35% Tint | Debadged

Last edited by Sassan; 05-18-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:43 AM
...for great justice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyKoH View Post
No... you can go ahead and post your favorite song... We all know what it is anyway

Give mea hint at least.. am I going to have to wait to get home to laugh or be mildly insulted, or will it require a and a ?

I can't Youtube @ work...
Old 05-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Admin

Garage

Tag the direct link with [ youtube ]
Old 05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
...for great justice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
Tag the direct link with [ youtube ]
I mean, I can't access Youtube at all. The youtube boxes show up as blank grey (or red) boxes.

Anyhow...

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
Old 05-18-2010, 03:23 PM
...for great justice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyKoH View Post

+ YouTube Video

Get it right man...
Old 05-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Low-Hanging Fruit

PsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nicePsyKoH is just really nice
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmikl View Post
am I going to have to wait to get home to laugh or be mildly insulted, or will it require a and a ?
Probably a little bit of each.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:58 PM
Admin

Garage

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

To think, this nigga is BROKE after this hit:
+ YouTube Video

Guaranteed to get you ladi:
+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by Sassan; 05-18-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:38 PM

helix031 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to helix031

+ YouTube Video
Old 05-19-2010, 12:12 AM
Now, vulva free!

Jeff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jeff Send a message via MSN to Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix031 View Post
+ YouTube Video
Just downloaded this song the other day on my MP3 player.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:49 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Some of you need to learn how to read and/or follow directions - i.e. 90s songs...hip hop...etc...

Thanks for the helpage, Sass! I see I'm not the only one! LOL @ Fro...LOSER!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Now, vulva free!

Jeff is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jeff Send a message via MSN to Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Some of you need to learn how to read and/or follow directions - i.e. 90s songs...hip hop...etc...
Old 05-19-2010, 06:58 PM
...for great justice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
+ YouTube Video
a friend of mine is a DJ, he tosses this on if he's doing a hip hop set and wants to slow the tempo down a little before he goes into something for bump&grind

This was what he'd follow it with normally:
+ YouTube Video

Sassan: The Snow jokes aside, he's actually pretty popular with the reggae scene from what I'm told... IDK, I don't listen to it. Anyhow, this is a better song than Informer imo.
+ YouTube Video

okai... moar, and I'm trying to stay late 80's to late 90's hiphop/rap (there was a lot of blurring back then)

+ YouTube Video
+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
+ YouTube Video
Old 05-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Admin

Garage

Yeah, I have heard Snow is BIG on the reggae scene. Not my thang tho.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Hip hop just ain't the same anymore. Now, its all about bitches and hoes, guns and coke.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Admin

Garage

Kmikl, you are posting shit I have never heard......

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

STILL A CLASSIC:

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

AND pretty much anything from these fools:

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
Old 05-20-2010, 04:45 PM
I am not regret.

GcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the roughGcDiaz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to GcDiaz

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

To have nightmares, one must first dream. Early-life dreams become Late-life nightmares when there's no time left to remedy the outcome of self-induced ignorance or genetic inability to think and act.
-DPM