Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 01:17 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan
Default Gun nuts

SP2022
9mm
Black stainless slide w/ polymer frame
built in rail
2 grips
2 15rd hi cap mags!
NIGHT SIGHTS!
sa/da
$399.99

CDNN Sports, Inc.

Good deal?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:56 AM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

$399 for a new Sig and you have to ask if it's a good deal?

I'd buy that sucker if they were legal in Ca.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 AM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Even though it is 9mm I would buy it. It sounds like it is used as opposed to new for that price.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:33 PM
...for great justice!!

Kmikl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Even though it is 9mm I would buy it. It sounds like it is used as opposed to new for that price.
I'd tend to agree.

Please help with disaster recovery efforts around the world,
American Red Cross - Canadian Red Cross
Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders)
UNICEF - CARE - OXFAM
Thanks guys
Old 12-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all

I know NOTHING about guns.

I need to see what the bank acct has and if this can happen for Christmas.....
Old 12-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Special Member

geoff94alty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to geoff94alty

Holy shit, if its new, get it. Even if its used its a decent price. I like 9mm myself, though I'd like something in .357 SIG. The only problem with that round is that it means getting a sig (mad $), a glock (EXPLODY GUN) or a springfield (i've heard bad things about their triggers. Now, if CZ (slavshit) made a gun in .357 SIG...

On a related note, have you looked at CZ hand guns? I've never heard anything bad about them. And seen "range reports" from people on forums calling their little P-07 Duty one of the most accurate 9mm's they've shot or seen.

AAANNNNND, check local gun laws before buying it, make sure you have everything you need (licensing, training).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyKoH View Post
Get two mufflers, then you will have carbon dioxide instead of carbon monoxide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
theyre so open minded - their brains fell out.
can i use that here?
Old 12-17-2009, 11:37 AM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff94alty View Post
Holy shit, if its new, get it. Even if its used its a decent price. I like 9mm myself, though I'd like something in .357 SIG. The only problem with that round is that it means getting a sig (mad $), a glock (EXPLODY GUN) or a springfield (i've heard bad things about their triggers. Now, if CZ (slavshit) made a gun in .357 SIG...

On a related note, have you looked at CZ hand guns? I've never heard anything bad about them. And seen "range reports" from people on forums calling their little P-07 Duty one of the most accurate 9mm's they've shot or seen.

AAANNNNND, check local gun laws before buying it, make sure you have everything you need (licensing, training).

Glock is an explody gun? Oh please tell me how you have come to this conclusion? I have 4 of them and 2 have after market barrels that convert from 40 to 357 sig and form 40 to 9mm. I have fired custom loads that in all honestly probably should not be fired from any handgun and have never had an issue.

CZ makes shit. It is all knock offs of quality weapons.

Springfield triggers are fine. 99.9% of all problems with any firearm are owner/operator problems or ammunition problems. Some weapons only work with some ammo. When you buy any new weapon buy 50 rounds each of different manufacturer ammo. The weapon will perform differently with each. Find the one that works best for you and your weapon.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Special Member

geoff94alty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to geoff94alty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Glock is an explody gun? Oh please tell me how you have come to this conclusion? I have 4 of them and 2 have after market barrels that convert from 40 to 357 sig and form 40 to 9mm. I have fired custom loads that in all honestly probably should not be fired from any handgun and have never had an issue.

CZ makes shit. It is all knock offs of quality weapons.

Springfield triggers are fine. 99.9% of all problems with any firearm are owner/operator problems or ammunition problems. Some weapons only work with some ammo. When you buy any new weapon buy 50 rounds each of different manufacturer ammo. The weapon will perform differently with each. Find the one that works best for you and your weapon.
Oh you.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:12 PM

fr0 masta j is on a distinguished road

i myself like the classic sigs as opposed to the new sigpro's... Ive shot both.. and the polymer frames on the SP's just feel unbalanced...
Performance: Injen CAI | Nismo Cat-back Exhaust | OBX Headers | NWP Block Plate | K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers | CE Rear Anti-Sway Bar| Racingline Endlinks | iRotors xdrilled/slotted Rotors | Hawk HPS Brake Pads

Exterior: 19" Axis Hiros | Stillen Front Lip | Active Tuning S2 Grille | Hella 7000K HID Kit | Blacked-out Headlights | SE-R Taillights | Strada Eyelids | 35% Tint | Debadged

Old 03-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Admin

I am the proud owner of a Glock 22. Went to buy some ammo today.....gun range here I came. Woot!
Old 03-23-2011, 02:42 PM

Congrats. Pick up 28 round mags and several 15 round mags while you still can.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:02 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the Glock.
While I'm not a big fan of the Glock, most do not fit well in my hand, they are still a quality weapon with tons of customization potential.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Admin

I went to the range and the guy brought five different guns. The Glock fit the best, felt the best, and by damn I shot it the best. The other four, it took me a while to get a feel for them, but the Glock, I was dead on right off the bat and hitting center easy with it. Mind you, this was only the second time I had been shooting.

Got some cheap ammo at Walmart and gonna try to hit the range Friday and play around and get more of a feel. Once I get this down, its on!
Old 03-24-2011, 12:36 AM
You Big Dummy!

I know what you mean when you say it felt good in your hand but Glocks just don't fit me well.
I did buy a Kel-Tec P11 compact 9mm that felt so good right out of the box that I was knocking down steel targets 50 ft down range seconds after I unwrapped it.
That thing is a great concealed carry weapon.

I like to go to a range in Oceanside before I buy since they have over 150 rental guns available.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:23 AM
Admin

^all good. I am glad someone knows what I mean. It just sat right, shot right.....love it!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:50 AM

JayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JayStarzZ

Congrats
Old 03-24-2011, 10:08 AM
You Big Dummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
^all good. I am glad someone knows what I mean. It just sat right, shot right.....love it!
Enjoy it and make sure you go the range at least twice a year.
I know after a few years most people tend to stop going to the range but it is important to keep that muscle memory if you intend to use it for concealed carry or even home defense.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Admin

I plan on going quite often at first til I figure out wtf I am doing.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak67 View Post
I like to go to a range in Oceanside before I buy since they have over 150 rental guns available.
Whats the name/addy for this place? I need to go check it out... Maybe a car meet there? lol
Old 03-24-2011, 03:30 PM
You Big Dummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC View Post
Whats the name/addy for this place? I need to go check it out... Maybe a car meet there? lol
The place is Iron Sites Indoor Range.
618 AIRPORT RD
OCEANSIDE, CA 92054

Iron Sights! Oceansides' Public Indoor Shooting Range