Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 02:25 PM

Adhesive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
Todai is a big chain apparently. They have locations throughout California and even one in Waikiki. The raw stuff is okay. The cooked stuff is crap, though (imo)...
Yup, Todai is one of the better sushi buffets, although I try to avoid buffets in general, but I would avoid their cooked stuff.

if you ever come to hawaii, i'll take you to a couple of sushi bars with FRESH fish and you'll have real hamachi, where it is so fatty, it's like butter (melts in your mouth).[/QUOTE]

When I was in Okinawa, a friend of my father-in-law pulled a couple red snapper out of the ocean and we brought them straight to the local sushi bar to have them slice it up for sashimi. It was as fresh as you could get, and with the sashimijoyu (a heavy, smokier soy sauce used for sahimi) it was so damn good. I don't know why sushi bars in the states don't use the different soy sauce, it makes it so much better.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:24 PM

Thom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Thom

I hate seafood, but love sushi. I'm not a big fan of the fishy taste, and for some reason, fresh raw fish tastes less "seafoody" then cooked
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

GC, negative, haven't tried it... but maybe the next time i'm in the city i'll swing by

After reading this thread, i really want sushi now, lol
Old 06-02-2009, 04:07 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

I like some sushi but the sea urchin and eel stuff is a little too far out for me.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:19 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

the 'eel stuff' aka: unagi is actually cooked, so why so squeamish?

on second thought, yeah...don't eat it...it's gross and disgusting. i'll eat your share.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:47 PM
HARHAR

jessedang is on a distinguished road

the eel just tastes sweet cause they always put a buttload of sauce on it
Old 06-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

I never wanted sushi until my wife turned me on to it.

Read into that however you want.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

So, what you're saying is, your wife reminds you of sushi and it turns you on.....?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all

Again,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
Read into that however you want.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

Pretty sure that's what I did.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Admin

meow
Old 06-03-2009, 07:47 PM
ST 38

Spike is on a distinguished road

What I don't understand is why some people will eat raw oysters like it was the best thing in the world (i think its utterly disgusting), but would gag at the thought of eating raw fish...

Cardomain

Mods:
| Apexi V2 | Hella Optilux 1180 / Prolumen 3000k | Polk DB6500 + Polk DB690 | SE- R Tails | Helios 5000k | LED interior lights | Polk Momo C400.4 | SE-R front | Racingline FSTB | Nismo Catback | SE-R Rear | AT S5 | Nismo 57F / Potenza RE01R; 245 45 18 | Redline Quicklift Elite | Hotshot header | Jihad folding mirrors | SE-R replica spoiler | Nismo RSB | Audi DRL | Tein SS w/ EDFC |

Soon: | 300zx BBK | A4 fender marker |
Old 06-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Bow down

Or even pussy?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:46 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

because some pussies smell like fish left out of the fridge for a couple of days...
Old 06-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Bow down

Yet, some guys will eat THAT before hitting the taco stand...I stay away from those guys.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Admin

If it smells like fish, eat all you wish. If it smells like cologne, leave her shit alone.....
Old 06-03-2009, 11:41 PM
Moderatin your moms!

Asleep is a jewel in the roughAsleep is a jewel in the roughAsleep is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Asleep Send a message via Yahoo to Asleep
Visit Asleep's Facebook Visit Asleep's YouTube

i love sushi as well.
eat that shit every chance i get.
having a japanese has its privileges.
eating sushi with your buddy is definitely not gay.
ultimatuc and i have enjoyed sushi and a few sake bombers with no gay thoughts. lol

RIP Elisa Lupe Katayama Dec 22 1953 - Dec 24 2008
Old 06-04-2009, 01:22 AM
Bow down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
ultimatuc and i have enjoyed sushi and a few sake bombers with no gay thoughts. lol
Just because YOU'RE not having them doesn't mean WE'RE not.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:53 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

I knew this girl from HS that had the smelliest pussy in life, jesus fucking christ. I had no idea. I gave her the 'test' and almost fainted when I smelled it. The US government can patent that odor as a chemical weapon if they wanted to.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:55 PM

^^^that is worthy of a whole new thread by itself...