Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2018, 09:33 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about
Default Sassan...F your people!

So there's this new douche bag that goes to the gym in the morning. Probably late 40's early 50's. Dude lacks regard for general gym etiquette. We only have 2 power racks, 1 smith machine and 1 leg press. Today, he was using the smith machine, leg press, 1 power rack and was jumping around between machines and dumbbells. He was using each maybe every 15-20 minutes or so. So I wanted to use the leg press so i hopped on and he gave me a snarky look and I stared right back at him. I didn't give two shits. So when he was done, as expected, he didn't re-rack any of his weights, leaving dumbells on the floor and weights everywhere (poor girl after him had to unrack 185lbs from the squat rack). I knew he was going to be a douche bag from day 1 because he was wearing an ohio state shirt, ohio state shorts and an ohio state hat. EVERY workout, he wears something ohio state. Typical.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:25 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

No comment on OSU, I speak not of what I do not know (but do not necessarily disagree ).

Did he at least wipe his shit down after using it? That's my no. 1 most piss-offing gym etiquette pet peeve.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:28 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

thought this was going to be a rant about persians...so disappointed.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:36 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post
Did he at least wipe his shit down after using it? That's my no. 1 most piss-offing gym etiquette pet peeve.
He brings his own towel and wipes down the equipment BEFORE he works out then leaves without wiping again. He doesn't want anyone else's cooties but is OK passing his own.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
I read the whole thing imaging this guy was the one fucking up Daves gym flow
Old 02-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

joke's on you.....he's a white guy. Suck it.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ That would explain the sense of entitlement.

Casual racism aside, complain about this douche since he sounds like a habitual line stepper. There's gotta be a rule about not reracking and claiming more than one station at a time.

Also the fact he maxed his squat at 185 is hilarious, guessing this newb won't be around long.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Learn to swim

Sharky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
joke's on you.....he's a white guy. Suck it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
^ That would explain the sense of entitlement.
Haters of 'white people.' #Sad!
Old 02-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so did i
Old 02-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Haters of 'white people.' #Sad!
Fake news, 64% are ok.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Learn to swim

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Fake news, 64% are ok.
On a serious note, why do many people from India seem unfriendly? We have a notable population of Indians in my apartment complex who often walk around without interacting with others. I'm guessing it is a culture thing?
Old 02-03-2018, 11:42 AM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Russians are the same. It's abnormal to smile at a stranger unless you know them personally.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Resident Lush

^ I can't remember the exact phrasing but there's a Russian saying "a person who smiles without reason is an idiot". Asian cultures also adhere to this, of course those born here don't agree, no reason to walk around looking like a pissed off asshole.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:58 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

I was gonna say, Indiana are a million times friendlier that Asians at least where I'm from
Old 02-04-2018, 01:39 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

^Indiana sucks as a state. I spent the month of October in Indianapolis.....what a great place for two nights. Then there isn't shit to do. And eat before 9pm because after that your options are Taco Bell or the gas station.

and I know you meant Indians, but whatever.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Learn to swim

Wait, is the state of Indiana named after 'Indianans who were here before white people arrived, or the ones who have taken over most hotels and convenience stores?
Old 02-04-2018, 03:25 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^idiot, everyone knows the state of Indiana is named after famed archeologist father and son team, Indiana Jones, Sr. and Indiana Jones, Jr., who bravely defeated a division of elite Nazi troops to deliver the Arc of the Covenant back to the Allies during WW2.

Geez, the fuck the teaching you guys in floriduh? #fakehistory

Last edited by Black Dragon; 02-04-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:10 AM

JayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JayStarzZ

Lemme find out you gettin it in nowadays Dave

Alien OVERTHROW
Old 02-05-2018, 11:12 AM

JayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JayStarzZ

Quote:
LOL me too .. came in here prepared like,