Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2018, 12:29 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan
Default When I become president.......

1. All laptops will have the exact same keyboard layouts.

-Don't you hate when you switch computers, i.e. home comp to work comp, and the layouts are not the same? Da fuq.

2. Fuck the airlines and their rules.

-I am in Nashville, got done with meetings early this afternoon, instead of late. Can't fly home until tomorrow without paying $350 in fees, despite there being flights nearly empty. Stupid. Rather give someone shit service than fill a seat.

3. Beef jerky will become cheaper and have less sodium.

-Cuz who doesn't like beef jerky?

4. Cable/TV remotes will be standardized too.

-See #1.

5. Google will stop ruining my youtube videos with ads. I don't want to watch 30 secs about some stupid ad before watching a 2 minute video about whatever the fuck.

That is a good start.

Last edited by Sassan; 02-02-2018 at 12:33 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2018, 03:05 AM
2-Time BCS National Champ

LSUtigerME has a spectacular aura aboutLSUtigerME has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
1. All laptops will have the exact same keyboard layouts.

-Don't you hate when you switch computers, i.e. home comp to work comp, and the layouts are not the same? Da fuq.
I mean they should all be QWERTY, but the size of the laptop contributes to where the arrow keys are, and whether it has a Number pad

I do have a Lenovo Yoga and always fuck up the shift/up key because itís stupid, so I understand your point here.

Quote:

-I am in Nashville, got done with meetings early this afternoon, instead of late. Can't fly home until tomorrow without paying $350 in fees, despite there being flights nearly empty. Stupid. Rather give someone shit service than fill a seat.
Agreed.

Quote:

3. Beef jerky will become cheaper and have less sodium.

-Cuz who doesn't like beef jerky?
Itís not that expensive.

Quote:
4. Cable/TV remotes will be standardized too.

-See #1.
Iíd like to see more Bluetooth/RF remotes and work with all devices.

Quote:

5. Google will stop ruining my youtube videos with ads. I don't want to watch 30 secs about some stupid ad before watching a 2 minute video about whatever the fuck.

That is a good start.
Technically itís the channel. You can turn off Ads when you upload to YouTube. So itís whoever uploaded it being greedy.

Now Facebook can piss off with their ads on videos.

My contribution:

Fiber/Gig internet availability everywhere. My new house has shit internet.

Return of the V8s. Fuck those turbo 4s and 6s.

Daylight Savings Time forever. It sucks leaving work at 5 in the dark.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:24 AM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

You can watch YouTube without ads by subscribing to YouTube red for $10 a month.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2018, 10:38 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

I despise ads, which is the number 1 reason why I got rid of cable. But, when it's free, I really can't complain because I'm getting a service at no cost other than my time. Cable on, the other hand, ballooned to 6-min commercial breaks while I was paying top dollar for that shit. FUCK THAT!
Old 02-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
You can watch YouTube without ads by subscribing to YouTube red for $10 a month.
Fuck that shit. Make money, yes, good for you, blah blah blah.....but christ sake.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuave624 View Post
I despise ads, which is the number 1 reason why I got rid of cable. But, when it's free, I really can't complain because I'm getting a service at no cost other than my time. Cable on, the other hand, ballooned to 6-min commercial breaks while I was paying top dollar for that shit. FUCK THAT!
Ya know, the XFL planing on 2 hour games.......very legit. College games are fucking 4 hours now, because of commercials.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ Ads aside, stopping the clock after 1st downs is the biggest reason for4 hour games.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Banned

Sharky is on a distinguished road

There is a free trial for Youtube Red and then it's $9.99 a month. No ads and it allows you to listen to songs on your smartphone with the screen turned off.

https://www.youtube.com/red
Old 02-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Banned

Ban the mofo's that back into parking spots, fuck your trucks.............
Old 02-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
or installing ad block plus on your browser and turning off "allow some nonintrusive ads" option
Old 02-03-2018, 08:44 AM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Me too is abolished.
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Old 02-03-2018, 10:12 AM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Lol silly. An Arab will never be president
Old 02-03-2018, 10:13 AM

JayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JayStarzZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
While you're at it, can you please disband and fire all of those tsa MONKEYS who are barely equipped to work at a fucking Wendy's let alone oversee our nation's airport security ?

Fuckin bums

Alien OVERTHROW
Old 02-03-2018, 10:14 AM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Jayyy! Howdy
Old 02-03-2018, 12:58 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Ban the mofo's that back into parking spots, fuck your trucks.............
wait...what? why the hate for reverse parking for us pickup truck drivers? sometimes it's just easier to reverse-in with tight parking spots.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ It takes longer to back into a spot than it does to back into the drive aisle.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
wait...what? why the hate for reverse parking for us pickup truck drivers? sometimes it's just easier to reverse-in with tight parking spots.
Because it takes so long. They never seem to back in straight the first time so I have to wait while they do it 2-3 times.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:54 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^chances are they will also take 3-4 turns reversing out of that parking space anyway, though.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Banned

^
I'm old, everything makes me grumpy these days.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
Lol silly. An Arab will never be president
Good thing I ain't Arab yo.