Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan
Default Speaking of housing and weather

Craziness.

Past two days, upper 50s. 12:01am today, sprinkles and 59 degrees.

By tonight, we will have 6 inches of snow and be down to 14 degrees.

Old 01-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Learn to swim

Sharky is on a distinguished road

That is a rapid change.

I remember reading about a city in Montana that was 63 degrees at noon and by midnight it dropped to -21.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2018, 12:06 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

= land-locked geography - no ocean to moderate it. I hated Edmonton, STL and Kans-ASS for that shit.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:08 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Oh, and FUUUUUUCK all you goddamn mother fuck...

Oops...Sorry, got a little touch of Griff-itis this morning should clear up after beer-thirty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all

This makes me jealous.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:18 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
This makes me jealous.
How about this?

Old 01-12-2018, 12:21 PM
Admin

Cool til the bugs show up.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:29 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

They never leave - I'm covered in bites from 30 min of quick yard work last night
Old 01-12-2018, 01:28 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Sassan, explain to me how a persian loves snow so much. fuck that stupid white shit!!
Old 01-12-2018, 01:48 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post
= land-locked geography - no ocean to moderate it. I hated Edmonton, STL and Kans-ASS for that shit.
I like visiting ocean but not living by it and waiting for next hurricane to pass by.

We have our great lakes to moderate our weather. Without adverse side disasters.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:55 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

^I hear you - but that lake effect snow though

Although I guess with you being on the western end of Erie it isn't as bad?
Old 01-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuave624 View Post
Sassan, explain to me how a persian loves snow so much. fuck that stupid white shit!!
I was 14 month when I came to this country, so I am as Ohioan as my neighbor.........I dunno, I just LOVE the snow. Got me a bad ass new snowblower last week, a big monster to use the three times a year I will actually need it and am so excited to bust it out tonight. I am the guy who does my driveway, my neighbor's driveway, the neighbor's neighbor's driveway, the sidewalk, etc. To me, it's fun.

Maybe cuz it only happens a few times a year, so I enjoy it while I can? Buffalo can go suck it.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:02 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

hawaii checking in...what is this 'snow' you speak of?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:17 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
I was 14 month when I came to this country, so I am as Ohioan as my neighbor.........I dunno, I just LOVE the snow. Got me a bad ass new snowblower last week, a big monster to use the three times a year I will actually need it and am so excited to bust it out tonight. I am the guy who does my driveway, my neighbor's driveway, the neighbor's neighbor's driveway, the sidewalk, etc. To me, it's fun.

Maybe cuz it only happens a few times a year, so I enjoy it while I can? Buffalo can go suck it.
Born and raise in NY my entire life. FUCK SNOW.

I'm actually that guy too that does my neighbors driveways and sidewalks. I have a 24" 2-stage snow blower, that I will admit is fun to use. Shit grinds up everything, including ice. Love it! I like to aim the shoot at my kids and get them while they make snow angels. Lol.

I just hate the after snow. All the salt that is everywhere. Your car is filthy. Salt in the entrance of your house. Clothing gets dirty because of dirty snow that's picked up on the back of your pant legs as you walk. Parking spots are hard to park because of the mounds. Or mountains of snow take up parking. You use a ton of windshield washer fluid and then have to fill it every week in the cold. THAT'S all the stuff I hate.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post

Old 01-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post

Yeah it was 72 here today and it's gonna be 30 tomorrow, fuck winter.
Old 01-15-2018, 07:23 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Why is it that here in NYC they use destructive ass salt and all the other places that I have seen in NY State uses sand?
Old 01-15-2018, 08:12 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Up in Edmonton they couldn't use salt as it was too goddamn cold for it to work. Not sure if that's it or perhaps a supply/delivery issue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2018, 01:46 AM
Admin

^too cold......salt stops working at about 15 degrees or so.