Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan
Default Airfare

Ok, this shit is stupid.

OSU is in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. So I am dicking around with the idea of going.

CMH to DFW round trip is around $500, stupid expensive cuz it is usually $275. But if I fly to Mexico City with a one day layover in DFW with enough time to watch the game, only $360.

Shit never makes sense with these stupid airlines.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

This is the site made my a 22 year old that all the airlines were suing a few years back. Basically finds those flights with layovers that would be cheaper than simply a direct flight. https://skiplagged.com/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-04-2017, 11:57 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^i'd like to know on what legal standing they (airlines) thought they had that would actually be heard in court.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC View Post
Just checked a Columbus to Dallas flight and the cheapest round trip I found was $475..... price gouging at it's best, you're screwed lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!