Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about
Default deft says to me "I hope your next grandchild isn't retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
I hope your next grandchild isn't "retard"
Sassan, do you find it acceptable for a member to even mention other members children and grandchildren in this way?

Willy, Griff, Nismom, RIZAMAN, Black Dragon, flarearrow, xeene, dsuave624, LSUtigerME, what do you guys think?

deft has attacked several members here recently, enough.............
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

As much as he calls the rest of us "hateful", he posts some of the MOST vile shit. And WHY? Because he's personally being attacked and defending himself? Because he's been belittled and insulted? No. It's because someone didn't vote the same as him. Because someone has a different opinion than him. God forbid...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-10-2017, 02:37 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

yeah, not very tasteful, though he did wish that the {potential future) child NOT be retarded and wasn't personally attacking a certain family member. (not like you're expecting one or are you?)

maybe a better choice of words might have been, 'you're a fucking asshole for comparing my qb to 'Corkey,' you insufferable prick. better watch what you say about retards, cause karma's a real nasty bitch.'

or you could just grow a tougher set of skin and voodoo hex his future children to a lifetime of pain, suffering and poverty.

Last edited by Black Dragon; 10-10-2017 at 02:43 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
yeah, not very tasteful, though he did wish that the {potential future) child NOT be retarded and wasn't personally attacking a certain family member. (not like you're expecting one or are you?).
He directed it at my Grandkids.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:14 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Serious question, do you have a grandchild with down syndrome?
Old 10-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
He directed it at my Grandkids.
I was making a point about how much you use that terrible word, unfortunately the only way to get thru to a troll is to troll back. I also didn't say "I hope they have issues" I may dislike you but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:06 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Nope. Not getting into this one.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:46 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Why do you two hate each other so much? Have you ever even met each other? Forum trash talking doesn't count, we all have different views on everything no need to get upset because someone doesn't agree with you. Let's all behave like civilized adults and be nice to each other. There are only like what...5 or 6 of us here?
Old 10-10-2017, 03:06 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

^Deft does not like anyone that he disagrees with politically. If you don not subscribe to his totalitarian governmental control of all aspects of your life then he (like all typical Democrats) hates you and wants to silence your voice. It is classic Saul Alinski tactics. First he ran off carfreak because he would point out how shitty a president Obama was and now that his woman didn't win he is talking all of his shit about Trump as much as carfreak would talk about Obama he is being a little bitch until everyone else leaves.

Plus he is a Giants fan and well they suck so he has a little sand in his vagina lately.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 10-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
Why do you two hate each other so much? Have you ever even met each other? Forum trash talking doesn't count, we all have different views on everything no need to get upset because someone doesn't agree with you. Let's all behave like civilized adults and be nice to each other. There are only like what...5 or 6 of us here?
I don't hate anyone here. I just got tired of him calling me a racist so I've stopped responding to him. If he wants to continue trolling me it's all good, but I'm not down with bringing my Grandkids into this in any way, shape, or form.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Carfreak isn't the only one he ran off. There's no problem with having a difference of opinion, but Deft takes it to a whole nother level... Not up, but down! Right into hell!

Instead of coming in to a topic and simply stating his opinion or saying "here's how I feel about the issue, or here's what I think happened / should happen..." he immediately starts attacking us members and calling us names and questioning our intelligence and talking mad shit about us personally instead of focusing on the topic at hand.

Because he disagrees with how we think or feel about a subject, it becomes personal to him for some reason and he will let you know it. Every fucking time. With every fucking post you make. He can't just keep scrolling or move along or keep quiet or make some sort of ambiguous statement. No, he has to let you know what a fucking idiot you are and how he can't believe that you even breathe the same air he does.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Grow the fuck up. If you troll, you will be trolled back. Deal with it.