Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2017, 12:26 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Villanueva: ‘I Threw My Teammates Under The Bus Unintentionally’ CBS Pittsburgh

The fact he was even put in this position is screwed up, he should blame Trump, but he won't, true heroes don't point fingers even at those who deserve it.
All Trump did was comment on their bullshit protests. The moment the players got political was the moment they opened themselves up to criticism. The league is getting paid to do this. It is their job and they are not doing it. The military should get a refund and these bastards should be fired for it. If a barista at Starbucks dropped to a knee and said I am protesting whatever he would be fired for not doing his job.

Ratings are down and will continue to go down as long as the league lets this crap go on. If ad revenue goes down then the TV networks will renegotiate the contracts. Teams looking for new stadiums better be willing to put up all of the money themselves because tax payers, who already hate paying for stadiums, will stop paying for them and any politician that says ok will be voted out of office in that vote alone. The league has to look at the long big picture and letting this crap continue will end the NFL like the ghetto bullshit destroyed the NBA.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-26-2017, 01:13 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^ you know who forces their citizens to stand for their national anthem? North Korea

Old 09-26-2017, 01:53 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

^I did not say that they did not have the right to do it but once it is done they have no right to be upset for getting fired for it. They are being paid to do a job by a sponsor (the military). The better stand up for it or they get no check and don't have a job.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-26-2017, 02:17 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

^but if it is the owner's decision......seems like most of the owners don't agree.
Old 09-26-2017, 02:25 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
^ you know who forces their citizens to stand for their national anthem? North Korea

I agree with this cartoon......These guys died so you can sit down.......But you dont sit down because you can sit down if you want ........RESPECT and APPRECIATION is why you stand no matter fukking what.........
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Old 09-26-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
^but if it is the owner's decision......seems like most of the owners don't agree.
If that is their decision then so be it. But you can't take the money then say fuck you. Give the money back.

I will use the Starbucks analogy again. Sassan walks into a Starbuck and orders a pumpkin spice latte Venti with soy. They take his money. The barista, protesting all things Iranian or the shitty Iranian nuke deal, takes a knee and refused to make you the faggy drink you just ordered. The owner of the local store supports the bigot barista. The owner says some bullshit free speech and all that crap. You say fine I will go elsewhere. He says that is your right. You say please refund my money. He says fuck you. It is free speech and you have no right to bitch, moan and complain just because the barista made your coffee political.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:15 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

That's a bad analogy. Sassan paid for drink he didn't get. Football players get paid to play not stand/sit for anthem.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
That's a bad analogy. Sassan paid for drink he didn't get. Football players get paid to play not stand/sit for anthem.
The military paid for the flag and national anthem.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeene View Post
The military paid for the flag and national anthem to be done at NFL games.

Old 09-26-2017, 10:40 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
If that is their decision then so be it. But you can't take the money then say fuck you. Give the money back.

I will use the Starbucks analogy again. Sassan walks into a Starbuck and orders a pumpkin spice latte Venti with soy. They take his money. The barista, protesting all things Iranian or the shitty Iranian nuke deal, takes a knee and refused to make you the faggy drink you just ordered. The owner of the local store supports the bigot barista. The owner says some bullshit free speech and all that crap. You say fine I will go elsewhere. He says that is your right. You say please refund my money. He says fuck you. It is free speech and you have no right to bitch, moan and complain just because the barista made your coffee political.
You are a fucking fool if you think this shit has not happened to me in real life. And to many others.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
You are a fucking fool if you think this shit has not happened to me in real life. And to many others.
Thank you for proving my point. I am against that shit too. Give us the names of the companies that took your money and didn't give it back and I will support a boycott of them as well.
Old 09-27-2017, 07:00 AM

This will probably make or break the protests:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/d...d-by-protests/

DirecTV reportedly offering NFL Sunday Ticket refunds to fans angered by protests

NFL Sunday Ticket is a service offered by DirecTV that allows football fans to watch every NFL game, every week. It costs $280. Ordinarily, you cannot get a refund for the service once the season starts.

This year, however, DirecTV is offering an unprecedented refund for at least some subscribers who are canceling their subscription due to anger over players protesting during the national anthem. The Wall Street Journal originally reported on the change in policy.

ESPN.com spoke to a spokesman from AT&T, which owns DirecTV, who declined to confirm the change in policy and said the company would not be sharing any statistics on the number of subscribers who canceled for this reason and received refunds. The New York Post spoke to one such subscriber, who claimed that a customer service representative told him that there were already five similar cancellation calls to his own on Tuesday.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:52 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Perfect way to stick it to NFL, stop watching their games!
Old 09-27-2017, 01:05 PM

^That is what I did. Maybe have watched 15 minutes total this season.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:49 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ great stop watching, nobody gives a fuck, you ever been harassed because of your skin color? probably not.

(some) White people and Trump have completely misconstrued a protest against police brutality, profiling and racism in general into something anti American because of course, white people are always the victim. It has nothing to do with patriotism, it's about equality and being mad at black people peacefully protesting is perfect fucking irony.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ook/704537001/

"No good nigger"... again, perfect fucking irony.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:48 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=deft;114259]

Btw that's insane..
Old 09-27-2017, 09:54 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
^ great stop watching, nobody gives a fuck, you ever been harassed because of your skin color? probably not.

(some) White people and Trump have completely misconstrued a protest against police brutality, profiling and racism in general into something anti American because of course, white people are always the victim. It has nothing to do with patriotism, it's about equality and being mad at black people peacefully protesting is perfect fucking irony.

Sassan, enough already.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:

Dude. I am 4.8% Indian (feather not dot). My people are and were more oppressed than any ethnic group. My indian blood hates my Italian blood and causes me great pain each and every day. My people were slaughtered, forcibly removed from their lands and forced to abandon their religiin and culture. Stop your oppression and dismissing my more victim opinion.

Old 09-27-2017, 11:20 PM
Admin

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Sassan, enough already.

??????
Old 09-28-2017, 01:28 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post

But in this case, the bigot barrista did serve you the drink - i.e., the NFL players did play the game per their contract. Show me the clause in their contract that requires them to stand for the anthem.

You need to work on your analogies.