Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 06:51 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough
Default Happy 'da kine' day

You know what I mean...
Old 04-20-2017, 07:59 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Stoners are so stupid they picked Hitler's birthday as their day of celebration. Bunch of racists.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-20-2017, 08:57 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^congrats! you've been nominated to take Sharkey's place to be the resident grouchy asshole.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

This place isn't big enough for two grouchy assholes.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:46 AM

JayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the roughJayStarzZ is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JayStarzZ

Alien OVERTHROW
Old 04-21-2017, 10:52 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Lol you all seem to forget Griff was the resident Asshole on .net MANY years ago.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:03 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

I saw a story on the meaning behind 420, I always thought it was the police code in LA for possession or smoking in public, turns out it was some group of dead head hippy students in SF that met at 4:20pm to toke up..... I was extremely disappointed as I packed my bowl and got high as fuck yesterday

It's 11:02am the next day and after 2 showers in between I can still smell it, it's making me drool at my desk.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:36 AM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Brain dead, racist, terrorist supporting, worthless hippies.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

But he means that in the nicest possible way.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:31 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

it was 1974 I think so Griff is right
Old 04-25-2017, 11:21 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Weird that I don't smoke, haven't been a smoker of weed, etc......and I have more and more of an urge to do it.

But I can't cuz of work drug testing.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
Weird that I don't smoke, haven't been a smoker of weed, etc......and I have more and more of an urge to do it.

But I can't cuz of work drug testing.
What kind of work do you do? Unless it's public transportation, you could probably get a medical mj license.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
What kind of work do you do? Unless it's public transportation, you could probably get a medical mj license.

IT.

And nope, even if you have a card or prescription, employers can still term for violation of policy.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
IT.

And nope, even if you have a card or prescription, employers can still term for violation of policy.
As they should for violating a federal law.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:17 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

It's only a matter of time before the law is changed. Just like it was with prohibition.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:59 PM

Until then they should be fired for it. Hell since it stays in the system even when it is legal they should be fired for it. Can't be drunk on the job. Can't be high on the job.