Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2017, 12:08 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Dayum.

Quote:
The former football star even gave away most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap, according to a well-paced source. If he lost his nerve he wouldn’t be able to save himself as he would slip around and not be able to land firmly on his feet.”
Old 04-22-2017, 01:35 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Aaron Hernandez's Sex Life Probed as Murder Motive, Police Source Says

This guy was fucking insane
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-24-2017, 08:19 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
^Just because you have babies with hardened criminals and children does not mean that he didn't do it.
I'm talking about the gay part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
No choice but to be gay for stay
Not necessarily true. They really only go after the ones they know they can get to submit or need protection. Hernandez was too big and jacked to be fucked with.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-24-2017, 01:58 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
I'm talking about the gay part!
So was I.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 04-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

Oh. Lol well I still refuse to believe it. My brain won't let me. He is one of THE most gorgeous guys I have EVER laid eyes on. It's bad enough he went to the Cheatriots, but THIS....dis tew much.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:55 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Oh. Lol well I still refuse to believe it. My brain won't let me. He is one of THE most gorgeous guys I have EVER laid eyes on. It's bad enough he went to the Cheatriots, but THIS....dis tew much.
Attorney: Hernandez hinted at suicide weeks before his death | WTOP

Looks like they found his fuck buddy
Old 04-26-2017, 08:04 PM
Bow down

Nope.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:42 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

So full details of the suicide have been released and the case is officially closed.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-...230312044.html
Old 05-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Bow down

Told you!
Old 05-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage

sick in the head.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:56 PM
Resident Lush

Lawyer says Aaron Hernandez had advanced stages of CTE

I'm not sure what to make of this, these guys start at 8 years old playing peewee. He was 27 when he died and was probably swiss cheese brained before adulthood. Sad is the only word I can think of.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:29 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Lawyer says Aaron Hernandez had advanced stages of CTE

I'm not sure what to make of this, these guys start at 8 years old playing peewee. He was 27 when he died and was probably swiss cheese brained before adulthood. Sad is the only word I can think of.
maybe some lawyer probably convinced him that if he off'ed himself and showed that he has CTE, his family could get paid. So he figured he'd hang around for a little bit and see what would happen.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:31 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

^Ruthless!
Old 09-22-2017, 10:06 AM
Admin

Garage

My fantasy team name is "Feet Off the Ground" and has a pic of Hernandez's face.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:23 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Welp, at least we'll have Monday Night Fútball.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:56 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
My fantasy team name is "Feet Off the Ground" and has a pic of Hernandez's face.
holy hell