Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2017, 02:36 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough
Default Fuck you, United!

Hope this guy sues and ends up owning United.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/united-pa...134930951.html

for the lazy:

united overbooks a flight and needs 4 spaces to fly their crew for another flight. Asks for volunteers and no one takes their offer. Computer randomly selects passengers to boot. One is a doctor and refuses. Goons forcibly removes and assaults him.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Was just reading that this morning - absolutely disgusting! He TOLD them he was a Dr and had patients waiting for him, too! Even if that was a lie, why would want to take that chance? There's a plane full of people. pick someone else!!

And for the cops to DRAG him like that!! What in the ACTUAL fuck?!?!? It's not he was that teen bitch that NEEDS to be dragged out somewhere, he is a grown man, who was NOT causing problems!

Unfuckingbelievable.

I will NOT be taking United EVER.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Meh, right or wrong his actions were childish. What normal grown man throws such a tantrum as to be literally dragged away on the floor by his hands?

More to this story I'm sure, but at a minimum this dude is mentally unstable......
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

I didn't see him acting like a child, all I saw was a guy who didn't want to give up his seat, and rightfully so! It's not HIS fault they overbooked! And, this wasn't even for anyone IMPORTANT, it was for a crew member! You know, the ones who are WALKING around the ENTIRE flight! They have their own seats!

This was absolutely unnecessary of United. I mean, really?! Call the cops because a PAYING customer doesn't want to give up his seat?!?! They handled this ALL wrong. I agree - fuck United.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:09 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Meh, right or wrong his actions were childish. What normal grown man throws such a tantrum as to be literally dragged away on the floor by his hands?

More to this story I'm sure, but at a minimum this dude is mentally unstable......
What?? Mentally Unstable? Did you even see the video? The guy did nothing wrong. They asked him to leave, he told them no and an argument ensued. He continued to refuse to leave, then they physically removed him banging his face on the armrest as they dragged. Every person interviewed has the same story. This is 100% on united.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Learn to swim.

Regardless if I were a Medical Doctor or a crack addict, I would never let anyone drag me around on the floor by my hands. I'm almost certain there is something wrong with this guy. Maybe I'm wrong, let's see how this all pans out as more facts come to light.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Did the cops really have to go this far? I hope everyone involved is fired.

Fuck United, this will cost them millions.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Was that him screaming like a bitch? Now I would have been mother fucking them,......not bitch screaming...WTF...I wanted to slap him too
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Old 04-10-2017, 05:02 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Regardless if I were a Medical Doctor or a crack addict, I would never let anyone drag me around on the floor by my hands. I'm almost certain there is something wrong with this guy. Maybe I'm wrong, let's see how this all pans out as more facts come to light.
You get slammed against an armrest and we'll see how coherent you are afterward.

to go from what seems like a calm disagreement (from what video shows and eyewitnesses) to a physical confrontation (dude wasn't breaking any laws) is simply wrong.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:10 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

hope united goes bankrupt settling this one. just on the heels of refusing to let two teen girls board the plane because they were wearing spandex and using employee tickets and having to apologize for that incident, they now have to settle this. talk about pr nightmare!
one thing is sure, this doc can now either retire or fly free for rest of his life.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Learn to swim.

I'm saying he is a bit mentally unstable and you say he's an angelic victim. I'm willing to bet he's somewhere in between. Again, let's wait for all of the facts to emerge before we set our hair on fire.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:09 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

It's all about damage control now, and I sincerely hope they're fucked beyond survival. No excuse.

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.re.../idUSKBN17C1VX

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Learn to swim.

Guys, you want an entire airline company sued to oblivion because of the actions of a resistant passenger and a few law enforcement/terminal security agents? Really?
Old 04-10-2017, 10:10 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Well it would seem some folks would like an entire religion eradicated for the actions of a small percentage of extremist fucks who do not represent even a small percentage of the whole.

Doing that math, although I disagree with the above, fuck yes.

Old 04-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post
Well it would seem some folks would like an entire religion eradicated for the actions of a small percentage of extremist fucks who do not represent even a small percentage of the whole.

Doing that math, although I disagree with the above, fuck yes.

Disregarding that ad hominem, let's all calmly wait until the full story evolves.

If it's later revealed that a vast conspiracy involving the top management of United Airlines against overbooked passengers exists, then yeah we should all hope that a Jury renders a just settlement to any victim/s.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^ Didn't they say it's their policy to overbook? Either way it's on the ticket saying you might have to give up your seat but there has better way to go about it. Make the voucher $2000 and ask anyone, don't make it computerized and the passenger has no choice.

Incoming racial grenade: I wonder how pissed people would be if he were black, muslim or hispanic? .... or if they even would've done it if he were an old white guy.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:57 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

+1. We fly a lot. Unfortunately AA has all of our miles so we use them frequently. They're almost always overbooked, offer $800-1000 vouchers and there are ALWAYS folks volunteering to snag the voucher.

Old 04-11-2017, 11:42 AM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

I think it will come down to the fact that it wasn't overbooked but United showed preference to employees instead of customers.
United stock is currently being "reaccomodated"
Old 04-11-2017, 12:25 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

United should have figured it all out before they let the people on the plane.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 04-11-2017, 12:26 PM

Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my...uhhh, wtf, why am I being arrested?