Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2017, 08:03 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about
Default NHL Playoffs

Discuss.......
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Caps will win the Presidents Cup and lose in the first round like they do every year.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-27-2017, 11:11 PM
Learn to swim.

That is so crazy but you're right.

Hoping my 'Bolts squeak in, but our goaltending sucks harder than Sassan.
Old 03-28-2017, 09:10 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Caps will win the Presidents Cup and lose in the first round like they do every year.
This.

Panthers on the bubble - would love to see them back in at least the first round, although they do not have it for 16 playoff wins for The Cup.

Columbus a good look for underdog first timer champ.

Habs Sens Leafs also looking good.
Old 03-28-2017, 10:42 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Habs, Sens, Caps, Blackhawks, Penguins and the Sharks, those are the 5 teams that have a chance because of play and history. I can't give Columbus any credit right now, never been there and experience matters... unless you're the Caps

Ovechkin is the Dan Marino of hockey.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:44 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Ovechkin is the Dan Marino of hockey.
With the lack of Championship, yes. He's skilled as hell, and deserves a Cup, but he'll always be a dirty motherfuckin piece of shit. The type of player current fans would shit on if he was ever traded.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Learn to swim.

If the Lightning can't make it, I'd love to see a Blackhawks/Penguins series. It would be a freaking clinic on ice.....
Old 03-28-2017, 01:46 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Crosby is so fuckin good man. Hometown hero yada yada, but fuuuck...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And this one I still remember from last year against the lightning...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:00 PM
Learn to swim.

^
He's the best player I've ever seen, granted I have only been watching hockey for a few years now, lol.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:17 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

^Gretzky hands down, but FWIW as they call Gretz "The Great One", Syd has been called "The Next One".

Gretzky is completely untouchable, but seeing talent like this anywhere no matter the jersey gets me creaming easy ...
Old 04-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Learn to swim.

Headed to the game tonight versus the Montreal Canadiens, stoked.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:52 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

They're a great squad this year, regardless the most decorated team historically. Pounded the Panthers a couple days ago 6-2 and eliminated them from the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2017, 11:54 PM
Learn to swim.

So I spent around $650 tonight (tickets, food, beer/vodka, 50/50 raffle, & parking) and we lost in overtime, but it was worth every penny. Still though, those $16 beers did make me cringe a little bit.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:18 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Fuck that's a hefty toll. OT game though.

El Classico is coming to Miami (Real Madrid vs. Barcelona 1st time on US soil). The Boy loves futball, plays and excels - four hat tricks last season we did, so we wanted to take him.

Would have been a great way to see the reno at Hard Rock too. We got the presale a few weeks ago through work and those mother fuckers were $600 plus for the damn upper deck last row, just the seats. Some were going for $1,500-2,000+ EACH. FUUUCK that noise.

This shit is supposed to be as big as the Super Bowl, Miami is nuts with it. We went to Columbia Brazil a few years back and that was crazy enough.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Went to the the ICC challenge last year here in Ohio Stadium. PSG vs. Real Madrid. It was an exhibition with players giving 30% effort, and Christ Sake is American soccer 100 years behind the rest of the world. It was truly like watching art.......

Go CBJ. We were on fire earlier, but I dunno what is up with them recently.....
Old 04-12-2017, 01:54 PM
Learn to swim.

Games start tonight. Really looking forward to the Pittsburgh/Columbus series. Two of the best teams in the NHL playing in the first round, crazy.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:56 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Fuck man I forgot all about it. Thx.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Resident Lush

Caps won the Presidents Trophy, if they make it to the conference finals I will be shocked even tho this team looks better than last years.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:19 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

If I were to comment as an unbiased sports and huge hockey fan would say they really deserve a Cup.

The same experience in the sport tells me they'll find a way to choke. I just want some good hockey, and we'll be seeing it.

Also, not that you guys give a fuck (nor should you), this year is Canada's 150th birthday. What better way to celebrate than to bring it back north of the border, in particular with the Canadiens, the last Canadian team to do it.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:18 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Love playoff season. No matter who's playing the showcase if skill gives me chills. Grew up playing on the ponds.