Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Goddamn CBJ.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:35 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

^
Sucks, I know. But I wouldn't feel too bad because the Penguins are a fucking juggernaut right now. Not sure if anyone can beat them....Blackhawks maybe? Caps?
Old 04-13-2017, 03:49 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Black Cocks or Caps can get them, but when Syd is on it's over. Best thing is the 7 game series, a good chance to prove who really has the better squad - teams have bad games this helps equalize the chances.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2017, 10:13 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

There you go deft..Nice OT win. And Wilson's first NHL goal.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-13-2017, 10:18 PM
Learn to swim.

Don't know why, but I'm glad to see the Capitals win.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-13-2017, 10:53 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Wanting the Leafs, but some damn good ice play tonight. More to come.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:51 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

It was an ok win but still, at home 1 vs 8 seed it shouldn't have been that difficult.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:21 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

2nd season - if you're lit burn it down. They'll get yelled at and review a shitload of tape and for your sake head north up 2-0.

Old 04-14-2017, 05:02 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Don't know why, but I'm glad to see the Capitals win.
I'm almost actively rooting against them, fool me once shame on you blah blah, looks like it'll be the Pens in the next round so once again Ove won't get passed the 2nd round. Not to mention the fans around here, wow are they bad, just like the Nats they only care after the regular season.

I am also more of a Wizards fan, I thought about making a NBA playoff thread but I'm sure it would be empty.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:00 PM
Learn to swim.

^
There are at least 3 or 4 of us here that follow the NBA.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:36 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Great Ottawa Boston game. Sens came back from 3-1 deficit and won in OT.

Old 04-16-2017, 02:39 AM
Learn to swim.

Toronto reminds me of the last several seasons of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Very young and very talented. The Caps have their hands full in this series.
Blackcocks are done, Pens advance, that's all that really matters at this point.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:48 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Toronto is just as chokey as the Caps though. 2013 they were up 4-1 in game 7 with 11 minutes to go. Boston came back and won the game and fuckin series. One of those sports things that just stings forever.

Nice 2OT thriller last night though.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:52 PM
Learn to swim.

Can't believe the fucking Pens pulled a win in that game. They are money.....My 'Bolts led them 3 games to 2 and were in Tampa for game 6 last year, yet the Pens ended up winning the series 4-3 and went on to win the Cup.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:13 AM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Yup. Crosby is just as dangerous behind the goal as he is in front of it. Great pass.

Columbus' tying goal should have been invalidated as the puck went into the opening when the door was open. Crosby showed up as he didn't give up over the lack of a whistle, and ended up being key in the games winning goal.

Old 04-17-2017, 06:15 PM
Resident Lush

The Leafs will win tonight, the Caps have some weird fatal mental flaw. I think they should've traded Ove years ago when he was worth something, he is the nexus for their failures the last decade.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:13 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

You called it like every focking other sports shit here. But itwas the Caps game to win and they blew the lead.

Great game as a leafs fan. Caps had their chances including a 5 on 3 2-man advantage. If anyone of us (like all 4 of us here) on this thread don't know who Mike Babcock is have a read. He's one of the best active coaches today. Detroit for the longest time and Team Canada as well..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Babcock

3 OT games in the 1st opening 3 games. Fock.

Also FUCK all the Boston pro sports teams. Probably will pay for this but Ottawa huuuge OT win tonight too.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:18 AM
Resident Lush

Alex Ovechkin is the Tony Romo of the NHL, regular season champ, never been past the 2nd round.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:27 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

He's a great fabulously talented played (albeit as aforementioned dirty as fuck with his style). He's just had bad luck either choking or being fucked by a non productive playoff squad.

Saving grace for him is that it ain't easy to get the 16 wins for The Cup. So many deserving players never got it.

Old 04-18-2017, 01:29 PM
Learn to swim.

I think he has 2 goals in this series so it's not all him, at least this postseason.

On a different note, Stamkos has been a regular season monster for Tampa, but in the playoffs, he has either been injured or played average at best. We really needed him in the Cup finals in 2015 and the Eastern Conference finals last year, but he was injured. And this year he missed a majority of the season and we missed the playoffs by 1 point.

Frustrating................