Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2017, 05:14 PM

flarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of lightflarearrow is a glorious beacon of light
Default Who's ready for the blizzard???

ACCUWEATHER MAPS: Predictions for Tuesday's major snowstorm | abc7ny.com

Seriously????? 12 to 24 in for NYC???? WTF
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

LOL we were expecting 1-3" last night, which we MAYBE got 1", but it was gone by morning. The kids were pretty disappointed. :/
Old 03-12-2017, 05:57 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Ready as I'll ever be with some ribeyes and lamb chops on the grill, sitting on my patio with some good brews, admiring my flowering lemon and avocado trees.

80+ degrees bitches suck it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

LOL@Riza. lolololol nice
Old 03-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

CA and FL have the same weather, and I don't miss it one bit! BUT, I am very jealous of your avocado trees!!

Avocado > *
Old 03-12-2017, 08:28 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

It's been in the 80's in Tampa for over a week and the pollen is fucking me in the ass.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:59 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
CA and FL have the same weather, and I don't miss it one bit! BUT, I am very jealous of your avocado trees!!

Avocado > *
I live in ohio and have an avocado tree.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:12 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Word folks. But it would be unfair for me to pretend it's all shits and giggles - enter the last part of my battle with this mother fucker yesterday. Off screen for the headshot my bad:

https://youtu.be/t02jOHOYyx0

Yeah so complete fockin threadjack onward flare...
Old 03-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

no money shot?? smfh... also was the snake being a dick?
need a lead up to the decapitation.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:45 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Nah, he wasn't being a dick at all. Honestly I felt bad to end him but 3rd one in less than a year, kid who's outside a lot and the woman can't even watch them on tv. Happy wife...

He was trying to get away until he realized fight for his life and he started hissing and dodging at me. Once he started that shit fuuuck that.

I was so fuckin pissed after all that I panned away for the money shot. Such a pussy...
Old 03-12-2017, 09:52 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

BTW Sassan WTF change the forum clock already
Old 03-13-2017, 12:40 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Damn, I couldn't watch the whole video. Black snakes are cool as fuck. I still feel bad to this day for killing one for my sister solely because she hated all snakes.

What is the deal with women and snakes? I get poison snakes, and I'll kill them in a heartbeat, but those black snakes eat insects and rodents.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:29 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

I love snow like this. Give me 2 feet or give me nothing. Those random 5-8" snow falls can eat a dick.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:46 AM

Pulski is on a distinguished road

12-18" predicted here for tomorrow. Time for some fun in the Subaru.

Formerly: 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX 5 door (255whp/267wtq) -- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon (Stage 2) -- 1998 Subaru Legacy GT
Currently: Old man status, 2009 Outback Uber/Lyftmobile
Old 03-13-2017, 12:41 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
What is the deal with women and snakes?
Gotta be something freudian
Old 03-13-2017, 12:54 PM
Bow down

The deal is that we don't waste our time studying which ones are poisonous or not, but even if we did, they're ugly and nasty and it would take too much time to look at it and try to determine if it's good or bad! If it's ANYWHERE near us or our kids then it doesn't matter. Mama Bear instinct kicks in, end of story. I don't care if the damn thing's purple with a Raiders logo on its head - it's still gonna die.

Last edited by Nismom; 03-13-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:00 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
if the damn thing's purple with a Raiders logo on its head - it's still gonna die.
^^#1 criteria for instant death
Old 03-13-2017, 02:13 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

I golfed yesterday in shorts. Had to get some extra water since it was warm out.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Old 03-13-2017, 10:43 PM
Superadmin to the rescue!

ABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to beholdABC is a splendid one to behold

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.