Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

^
I get ya, rednecks, confederate flags, loud ass pick-up trucks, all of it sucks and all of them support Trump. But that doesn't mean all Trump supporters are like that. My dad was in the Navy and got stationed in a small hick town in Georgia as a Recruiter.......for 8 fucking years. So yeah, I hate those people too.

Trump is a loud mouth rich New Yorker, and I personally don't like him. However, I do like the policies that create jobs, cut regulations, close the fucking southern border, lowering the huge health care deductibles, and ass-rape ISIS.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

I have no problem with his economic plans as a small business owner however, health care will blow, education system will suck, everything socially is already awful. All of the people he's appointed are the polar opposite of who should be holding that position, that's proof he's placing people based on donations made to his selfish ass.

Also, he ran as a publicity stunt funded by Russia and somehow he conned middle America into believing him, I'll give him props for being the most sucessful conman in history.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-21-2017, 12:47 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
health care will blow, education system will suck
To be fair, deft.....health care currently sucks ($6000-$12000+ deductibles make current plans almost worthless), and our education system has been declining for years. Am I wrong?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-21-2017, 09:27 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
To be fair, deft.....health care currently sucks ($6000-$12000+ deductibles make current plans almost worthless), and our education system has been declining for years. Am I wrong?
Education hasn't been great but that dumb bitch will want to privatize making it impossible for poorer kids to get a decent education. My wife is a teacher, they were all beyond sadden when that cunt bought her way into that job, no experience what so ever.

Health care does suck but 24 million will lose it with the new plan, if you're over 65 and sick you might as well kill yourself now. Everything Trump wants to do fucks poor and old people and makes the rich richer. I hope you don't have any vets friends who rely on Meals on Wheels because they're fucked too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.c1d66f109536

He is not making America great again, sheep will point to the muslim ban as making it safe but someone name the terrorist attack on America soil by foreigners? He's a selfish idiot using our tax money for his retarded lifestyle.

Also the FBI just told us he was lying about the wire tap and Russia did fuck around during the election..... the FBI said our "president" is a liar and is under investigation, A SITTING PRESIDENT UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE FBI, think about that

Embarrassing.