Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about
Default CNN

CNN just equated victims of terrorism to those who are struck by lightning. The left has officially lost its fucking mind.

2018 is going to be a blood-bath for Democrats in the mid-term elections if they continue these insane arguments.

CAMEROTA: Congressman, look what I hear you saying is that Americans should be worried, Americans should be very worried about terrorism around the globe. Now, you know that more Americans are killed by lightning strikes every year than by terrorism, so how much do you want Americans to worry about terrorism here?

SEAN DUFFY: I would just tell you, if you go to the gay nightclub in Orlando and talk about what this means to that community, and you want to compare that terror attack to lightning, Alisyn, or you want to go to Boston for the bombing and talk to those in Boston who were bombed by radical Islamic terrorists and say you want to compare that to lightning, I challenge you to have that conversation.

CAMEROTA: We did go there. Let me be clear --

DUFFY: Lightning may be random, but this is purposeful, and it's death, and if the government could prevent lightning, you know what, from killing people, we would, but if we can prevent terror attacks and we can, we should...They would not want you to compare that to lightning, Alisyn.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...htning-islamic
Old 02-07-2017, 03:31 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

This is the same party that said we can not put more troops on Guam because it might tip over.

This is the same network that asked if a black hole is what caused the Malaysia airline plane to crash.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-07-2017, 04:45 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

CNN is the tabloid of cable news. They are as reliable as huffington post or dailymail.

Why are you taking them serious? They got you to do what they wanted you to do and talk about their ridiculousness.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

^this.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

I used to really like CNN, they were my go to source when breaking news was happening. But since
Jeff Zucker took over in 2013 they have stopped being journalists and have become activist with an overt agenda. I now switch between Fox and MSNBC for my news.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-08-2017, 09:30 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
I used to really like CNN, they were my go to source when breaking news was happening. But since
Jeff Zucker took over in 2013 they have stopped being journalists and have become activist with an overt agenda. I now switch between Fox and MSNBC for my news.
This is CNN, in a nutshell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd0p96miSK8