Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2017, 04:41 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough
Default Super Bowl

Am I the only one that is very disinterested in watching the game this year? I admit that I watched very little football this year due to the Kapernick and Black Lives Matter bullshit that the NFL not only condoned but embraced. Lady Gaga will probably do some anti-Trump bullshit and we will probably see some black panther fists in the air like last year. The only thing compelling will be Brady getting a 5th ring and watching that lump of shit Goodell handing him a trophy. Other than that comic relief I really can careless. The NFL really has fucked up a good thing.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
. The only thing compelling will be Brady getting a 5th ring and watching that lump of shit Goodell handing him a trophy. Other than that comic relief I really can careless. The NFL really has fucked up a good thing.
Im with ya 100% my brother!!! on all counts
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Not to mention the fucking Atlanta Falcons are playing. Don't get me wrong they are really good this year, but it's still the Atlanta Falcons. Do they even have fans?

With that said, I'm pulling for the Patriots solely because Brady, Belichick, and Craft are supporters of Trump. Liberals and the media have going to throw another hissy fit if they win.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:55 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Am I the only one that is very disinterested in watching the game this year? I admit that I watched very little football this year due to the Kapernick and Black Lives Matter bullshit that the NFL not only condoned but embraced. Lady Gaga will probably do some anti-Trump bullshit and we will probably see some black panther fists in the air like last year. The only thing compelling will be Brady getting a 5th ring and watching that lump of shit Goodell handing him a trophy. Other than that comic relief I really can careless. The NFL really has fucked up a good thing.
well if my team was so incompetent that it's only two wins came at the expense of the second worst team in the league, I'd be disinterested in football too.

at least you ain't a browns fan, although that's very little comfort.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Am I the only one that is very disinterested in watching the game this year? I admit that I watched very little football this year due to the Kapernick and Black Lives Matter bullshit that the NFL not only condoned but embraced.
That was a story for the first 3 weeks of the year.

Disinterest nationwide is probably because the playoffs leading up to this game were been utterly terrible, minus the GB Dallas game they were all blow outs. I wouldn't be surprised if this game goes the same way with Atlanta running NE off the field or visa versa. Either way I gives 3/10 shits about this game mainly because it's the last one and we're stuck with boring fucking baseball all summer.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
well if my team was so incompetent that it's only two wins came at the expense of the second worst team in the league, I'd be disinterested in football too.

at least you ain't a browns fan, although that's very little comfort.
Yes....it was a rough year for we Browns fans......But, we are kid of used to being disappointed
Old 02-03-2017, 01:23 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

^ keep watching 'draft day' during the off season. hope springs eternal.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

I want to see the Falcons score 40+ on NE.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:50 AM
Learn to swim.

Belichick is a master game planner, he will have the Patriots very well prepared.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:32 AM
Learn to swim.

Here is a list of predictions from all of ESPN's experts.

Super Bowl LI predictions -- ESPN staff picks New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons
Old 02-04-2017, 04:01 AM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
With that said, I'm pulling for the Patriots solely because Brady, Belichick, and Craft are supporters of Trump. Liberals and the media have going to throw another hissy fit if they win.
I told you liberals, most of who hate sports and especially football, are pulling for the Falcons because they hate Trump and now hate Belichick/Brady/Craft because they support Trump. It amazes me how liberals will inject politics into everything. Many of them are truly twisted mentally.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by cpo_sharky; 02-06-2017 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Youtube link.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
I want to see the Falcons score 40+ on NE.
Halfway there!
Old 02-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
Halfway there!
Hahahahaha........ We're even bisch
Old 02-05-2017, 11:38 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Liberals just can't win.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Patriots over the Steelers, Falcons over the Packers, Patriots over the Falcons, Goodell handing Brady the MVP and SB trophy will be utterly hilarious.
4 weeks ago
Old 02-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Liberals just can't win.
They are sething right now. Wouldn't be surprised to see numerous riots tonight.

Greatest Super Bowl ever?
Old 02-05-2017, 11:47 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
4 weeks ago
You called it, nice.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Learn to swim.

28-9 at the end of the 3rd quarter, I wonder how many people left the stadium or the sports bar or house party thinking the game was over?
Old 02-05-2017, 11:53 PM

Goodell handed the trophy over to Kraft and ran off that stage like Scooby running from a ghost.
Old 02-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Learn to swim.

Goodell was booed loudly, just like every NFL draft, will he ever be embarrassed enough to resign?