Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2017, 09:42 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

CRAZY GAME. AS much as I hate the Brady/Belichik Patriots they ran a goddamn clinic as they always do. WHACK.

As a sports fan it was one of the best games I've seen.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Goodell was booed loudly, just like every NFL draft, will he ever be embarrassed enough to resign?
He makes 45 million a year, the owners love him and business is booming, zero chance he resigns or gets fired.

And yes, this was the greatest SB ever, I almost turned it off during the horrendous half time show but Lady Gaga makes my penis confused so I kept it on.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:45 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

and Gaga killed it!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:53 AM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Gaga knew in October that she was performing. A few sit ups between then and now would have been nice.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2017, 11:03 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

^Said the same thing last night she had a little stomach jiggle going on...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-06-2017, 11:04 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Gaga knew in October that she was performing. A few sit ups between then and now would have been nice.
she's still in better shape than most of the Rams...tougher too...

Last edited by Black Dragon; 02-06-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
He makes 45 million a year, the owners love him and business is booming, zero chance he resigns or gets fired.

And yes, this was the greatest SB ever, I almost turned it off during the horrendous half time show but Lady Gaga makes my penis confused so I kept it on.
Same here, when NE missed that extra point (should have went for two) I almost turned it off. But since I had $120 riding on the Pats I stuck with it. After watching that comeback I'd be sick with myself for not seeing it live.

I'm with you on Gaga, she confuses me too.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

WTF IS GOING ON
Old 02-06-2017, 11:38 AM

makeup...Bondo for humans.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:47 PM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Physically, Gaga is a perfect example of what make-up, a tanning salon and a 12-week gym membership can do.
Old 02-06-2017, 07:49 PM

xeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nicexeene is just really nice

Me and my wife watched it even though we aren't football fans, we watch for commercials. First 3 quarters were like a build up to a grand finale. Half time show I couldn't concentrate on her performance as her stomach was flapping all over the screen. Told my wife "watch tomorrow it'll be all the talk".

Last quarter was the best damn football I've ever seen. Even my wife was excited for patriots comeback. Today's joke of the day: Falcons gave up such a lead that hasn't happened since Hillary lost to trump!
Old 02-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Learn to swim.

Wow, I didn't realize NE dominated the stats so much.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:35 PM

Saw that when I was checking my prop sheet. Also didn't realize Brady and Ryan got sacked about 5 times each.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

The commercials sucked, btw.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:46 AM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
Yep, maybe the worst ever.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:29 AM

dsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura aboutdsuave624 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassan View Post
At $5M/30s, a lot of companies decided not to invest the money. It seems that many advertisers have reached their threshold and they don't see the return vs the cost of the ad. As well, many, many people are just tired of commercials in general. I purposely DVR'd the game simply because I had no interest in watching the commercials. I started watching at 8p and missed every commercial, up the 3rd (when I caught up) and the entire half time show. It was actually great setting aside 2 hrs to watch the whole game.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:58 AM

Ball in play for a total of 16 minutes and 4 seconds during Super Bowl LI - SupplementReviews.com

Quote:
•The longest play of the game was Alford’s pick-six at 15 seconds.

•There were 178 plays (including kickoffs, point-afters, spikes, etc) with the average play being only 5.47 seconds long.

•There were approximately 130 30-second commercials. If each slot was sold for $5 million, that’s a gross of $650 million, or $667,351 per second that the ball was in play.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:20 AM

^does the 'everything else' category also include injury timeouts? those can add a lot of time to a game, depending on severity.

plus football is not a continual game like basketball or hockey.
Old 02-07-2017, 01:54 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

^ I am guessing that is just time of play. That would not include the 35 seconds when the clock is running before the ball is hiked.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
^ I am guessing that is just time of play. That would not include the 35 seconds when the clock is running before the ball is hiked.
From the article, it's all other game time, from setting up the next play, to taking a knee, to spiking, injuries, setting up for kicks, etc.