Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2017, 12:28 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Wow. He's been in office 4 whole weeks and hasn't rid the world of poverty, or relieved our TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, or gotten rid of ISIS yet?!?!? OMG that lazy jerk! No wonder you guys hate him so much! WTF has he been doing the past MONTH?!?!?

How about the fact that he didn't take a salary? What president has EVER done that?

No experience? How much fucking experience did NOBAMA have?!?! Trump at least has experience as a BUSINESS man!

Apparently, you guys just ignore the GOOD news about him, like all the child trafficking rings he has busted in his 4 weeks....? I'm sure those mothers are VERY happy with his progress! If nothing else, he has done more in a month than Obummer did in 8 fucking years...the rest of us had to put up with HIS bullshit, like 163 vacations on OUR dime, the least you can do is give him a year...or 4...

04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-21-2017, 11:54 AM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

After 2 days of pounding for mentioning the crime problems by the MSM, this happened yesterday

Rioting erupts in immigrant-dominated Swedish suburb | Fox News

They will probably say that Trump had sent in Bannon to start the riots.

Thomas Jefferson put it best: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...#ixzz2I3mJ17VQ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Paris is burning to the ground, too! But, let's open our borders to any and everyone, cuz this shit won't happen here....
Old 02-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
After 2 days of pounding for mentioning the crime problems by the MSM, this happened yesterday

Rioting erupts in immigrant-dominated Swedish suburb | Fox News

They will probably say that Trump had sent in Bannon to start the riots.
Nope, the MSM just didn't report it......problem solved.

<Edit> Oh wait, now they are covering it because reporters have now been attacked:

Swedish Journalist Attacked in 'No Go Zone'

Old 02-21-2017, 10:14 PM
Learn to swim.

Just read this comment in the forum section, he nails it:

I'm confused.
Are you confused?
Are they confused?
Is our Media confused?
Are our Politicians confused?

IF WE COULD JUST FIGURE OUT WHO'S CAUSING THE PROBLEM...

Let's see... do I understand this thing correctly?

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

*** THINK OF IT: ***

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

***WHEREAS***

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

*** SO THIS LEADS TO: ***

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

*** SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? ***

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame? Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN, TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRIES THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

I'm completely stumped...
Any idea who might be causing the problem?
Old 02-28-2017, 12:31 PM

Al Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enoughAl Bundy's Friend Griff will become famous soon enough

Tonight should be very interesting.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy's Friend Griff View Post
Tonight should be very interesting.
I'm still not a fan of Trump's brash NYC style and hold even less respect in general for Presidental speech promises. With that said, and based on Trump's follow through of campaign promises so far, I found his Congressional Address very encouraging. Unlike Obama, the dude seems more direct and honest.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Learn to swim.

Wow, the shit is about to hit the fan. Obama was aware of a court-ordered wiretapping of Donald Trumps phones during the election process. Someone is going to jail over this.............

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/300940...ower-election/
Trump: Obama Wire-Tapped Trump Tower Days Before Election | The Daily Caller
US Senator Demands Public Release of FISA Court Warrant Request from Alleged Obama Surveillance of Trump Tower - Breitbart
Old 03-06-2017, 11:30 AM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

No dog...Pretty much seals the deal for me with Orange-Face McFuckstickweasle

Donald Trump could be first US President in nearly 130 years not to have a pet dog in the White House | The Independent
Old 03-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post

Have you seen his wife? She is as close to a Cat as it comes.....lol
Old 03-06-2017, 01:48 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

You could understand a what cat is saying more than her though.

And then there's Conway. Piece of fuckin work...Here's an alternative fact for you. Stupid cunt:

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Kansas man curt as he faces charges over Indian engineer's murder | Reuters

&apos;Go back to your own country&apos;: Sikh man shot in Washington in suspected hate crime - Chicago Tribune

President Bannon probably chuckled when he saw this, the fear mongering business is booming.

Make America White Again! even though it belonged to Native Americans before white people fled to find a better life, fucking irony.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
I'm still not a fan of Trump's brash NYC style and hold even less respect in general for Presidental speech promises. With that said, and based on Trump's follow through of campaign promises so far, I found his Congressional Address very encouraging. Unlike Obama, the dude seems more direct and honest.
Dhttp://nypost.com/2017/03/01/navy-seals-widow-brought-to-tears-by-standing-ovation/

Quote:
But Trump wasn’t done yet: “For as the Bible teaches us, there is no greater act of love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. Ryan laid down his life for his friends, for his country and for our freedom. We will never forget him,” he added, saying the late SEAL was likely happy in heaven because the chamber “broke a record” for the length of its applause.
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM?

This whole thing was disgusting, using the grief of a SEAL killed in action for ratings and sympathy because he went off half cocked, no idea why republicans are such pussies when it comes to standing up to this fucktard. Also the bible? get the fuck out here with that fictitious shit man, this isn't 1776.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
How about the fact that he didn't take a salary? What president has EVER done that?

No experience? How much fucking experience did NOBAMA have?!?! Trump at least has experience as a BUSINESS man!

Apparently, you guys just ignore the GOOD news about him, like all the child trafficking rings he has busted in his 4 weeks....? I'm sure those mothers are VERY happy with his progress! If nothing else, he has done more in a month than Obummer did in 8 fucking years...the rest of us had to put up with HIS bullshit, like 163 vacations on OUR dime, the least you can do is give him a year...or 4...
1. He made $600 million last year and is worth $3.7 billion, not taking a salary is his way to distracting people from seeing his tax records.

2. Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and was a Senator for 8 years, Trump is a real estate agent using his dads money to make himself rich.

3. He goes to Florida every weekend on tax payers dime, his douche bag children using the Secret Service for protect overseas has also cost millions.
Trump's Florida Vacations Have Cost Taxpayers Almost As Much In A Month As Obama Spent In A Year

Obama wasn't great but he also wasn't the worst President as many white people make him out to be.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:20 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

He turns the place upside fuckin down when he's here. And it ain't free for the locals either.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 03-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Learn to swim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
Kansas man curt as he faces charges over Indian engineer's murder | Reuters

&apos;Go back to your own country&apos;: Sikh man shot in Washington in suspected hate crime - Chicago Tribune

President Bannon probably chuckled when he saw this, the fear mongering business is booming.

Make America White Again! even though it belonged to Native Americans before white people fled to find a better life, fucking irony.

Dude, you're worrying me with that anti-white rhetoric. You seem to harbor a lot of resentment and anger towards white people.

Hating Trump is one thing, but when the tone shifts to bashing "white people" I think that crosses the line.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:36 PM
The goggles do nothing

Garage

If you're white, and have no basis for being worried about leaving and getting back in AS AN AMERICAN GODDAMN CITIZEN, then sorry, you have no fuckin' clue what this level of oppression means.

If Trump has bothered to speak out publicly on retaliatory killing, it has evaded me. It's the first thing he should have done.

He continues to divide this country in ways no one ever thought possible. Fuck, even fellow conservatives are worried.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/ex-...-major-crisis/
Old 03-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpo_sharky View Post
Dude, you're worrying me with that anti-white rhetoric. You seem to harbor a lot of resentment and anger towards white people.

Hating Trump is one thing, but when the tone shifts to bashing "white people" I think that crosses the line.
Find me one colored person other than that dumbass Ben Carson who supports Trump, you won't be able to. This country feels like it did immediately after 9/11. Trump has made it ok to be openly racist, hate crimes (not all violent) are thru the roof. My wife is white and her family is from bum fuck PA, a lot of what I say on this topic is shit I can't say to their face so don't take it too personally.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Learn to swim.

The extent of my support for Trump is the following: jobs, border wall, military, anti-terrorism, and that's about it. Don't like him personally because he is a pompous rich New Yorker.....I'm surprised he's not a liberal to be honest.

As for your wife's family, I hope they're not rednecks like my ex-wife's family was. Hated them with a passion, and can't stand most 'southerners' in general.

We've all known each other here for a long time, so I'm cool with open dialog about white people. Most of us are not racist and get frustrated when it seems as if we're all labeled that way.

Obama took the country too far to the left and made many white people felt ostracized and that resulted in Trump. If Democrats get their shit together and move back toward the center, then Trump will probably be out after one term.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:23 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

But think of the damage even one term under him. I'm really concerned with the educational system and environmental protections being steamrolled over in the name of corporate profits.