Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS.NET LOUNGE > Off Topic!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

Looks like Jones gave him $5 mil and said do whatever, I guess he realized it's over, if he got injured behind that line he would die anywhere else.

Also isn't it fucked up he has no experience but is getting the lead job? I guess CBS hated Simms as much as everyone else.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Learn to swim.

cpo_sharky has a spectacular aura aboutcpo_sharky has a spectacular aura about

^
I'm guessing CBS tested him out alongside Jim Nantz and liked his persona and incite. I remember back in the day one of the networks tried using Joe Montana but he put people to sleep. I still miss John Madden...........
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

I dont get the Simms hate..... I have no issues with him or Collinsworth, which everyone also hates for some reason.

On top of that, the whole Simms being gone.........I had no clue this was coming.

Madden and Summeral were great.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Learn to swim.

Simms always reminded me of a dumb hick, but I agree that Collinsworth is pretty good. Al Michaels and John Madden were the best combo ever.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:43 AM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

collinsworth - he comes across as a pompous, know-it-all ass at times.

simms...he's fucking boring and states the obvious.

"the key for team X to come back and beat team Y in the second half, is for their offense to play better and their defense needs to play more aggressive.'

no shit Sherlock...couldn't have figured that out without your deep insight...

Last edited by Black Dragon; 04-05-2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Resident Lush

deft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nicedeft is just really nice

I have a feeling Nantz has more to do with this than we know, Simms would joke with him a lot and it was always uncomfortable, wouldn't shock me if Jimmy made the final decision.

+1 on Summerall and Madden, that was a classic combo.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:56 AM
Bow down

Nismom has a spectacular aura aboutNismom has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom
Visit Nismom's Facebook Visit Nismom's MySpace Visit Nismom's YouTube

Romo will still find a way to get injured.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:23 AM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post
Romo will still find a way to get injured.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Bow down

Send a message via AIM to Nismom Send a message via MSN to Nismom Send a message via Yahoo to Nismom

See?! Just wait until he's in the booth, with all those dangerous objects...and people...equipment...I can already hear the 911 call.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Learn to swim.

You guys are cruel, still making fun of him even after he retires.

Old 04-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Bow down

Do you guys follow NFL Memes on FB?

They posted a "goodbye" to the Romo memes and I thought - don't worry, there will be plenty of opportunities to make more Romowned memes!!!
Old 04-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Learn to swim.

ESPN's Kiper vs McShay. I lean towards McShay as Kiper comes across as an arrogant prick who sports a 1970's haircut.

Here are their first two round predictions for Baltimore:

Kiper’s picks

In the first round, the Ravens pick up Takkarist McKinley, the UCLA pass rusher with a fantastic name, and an even better motor. This is a pick that certainly could happen, especially after the loss of Timmy Jernigan through trade. While the sixteenth spot may be too high for him, McKinley would add some serious bite to a pass rush that has an aging Terrell Suggs and recently lost Elvis Dumervil.

In the second round, Kiper has Ozzie Newsome doubling up on UCLA defenders by nabbing defensive back Fabian Moreau. This would be a huge for a defense that could use some youth at every single level, and the Ravens shouldn't let the signing of Brandon Carr preclude them from going after a player of Moreau’s caliber in the second round.

McShay’s picks

McShay’s first round scenario has the Ravens shoring up the right side of the offensive line by picking up Alabama tackle Cam Robsinson. For the fans who like exciting players (so every fan ever) this would be a bit disappointing to see a somewhat mundane position be the first round focus two years in a row. But if you ask any Cowboys fan how they retrospectively feel about all the investment into their line for so many consecutive years, they'll probably concede that it was worth it.

In the second round, he has them picking up a sack artist in Kansas State defensive end Jordan Willis. This is an interesting strategy to provide a serious shot in the arm to the Ravens’ offensive and defensive fronts. For a team that prides itself on being big in the trenches, this is something that could very well happen.

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/201...hoo&yptr=yahoo
Old 04-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Resident Lush

^ Draft speculation is the biggest waste of time, Kiper is an arrogant fucking moron. The only picks that are locks are the 1st 2-3 after that some team will do something dumb and ruin everyone else board. 2014 the Giants wanted Eric Ebron, TE who went to Detroit at #10, fans were bummed blah blah blah they picked OBJ at #12 who was decent at LSU but nothing like he's become. Half of the 1st round guys will be busts so it's a crap shoot.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Bow down

^ Love that pic!

Wanna make some money this season? Bet on us. We're gonna kill it even harder this year - mark my words. Stay the fuck out of our way.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Resident Lush

^ If Marshawn Lynch signs with them I would have to agree, speaking of I love this clip so damn much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Rh6KuuH6w
Old 04-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Bow down

We don't NEED him, but we'd love to have him, if the deal is right. Let's face it, he's only got a year or 2 left in him, he won't even play with us in Vegas cuz he'll be done before the stadium, lol. But, the fact that he is chasing us, not the other way around, means the deal will be on OUR terms. We'll pay him what he's worth as of NOW, not 5 years ago. I'm happy either way, lol, we still have the Draft coming up so we're good.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:21 PM

Black Dragon will become famous soon enoughBlack Dragon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismom View Post

Wanna make some money this season? Bet on us.
wouldn't put money on them as favorites. they ain't sneaking up on no one this year. everyone knows they got talent. bookmakers will inflate their numbers by 1 to 2 points all season long.

they will win, but just miss covering.

I would consider putting down a $100 'future' bet on them to win the AFC Conference, though.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Resident Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
I have a feeling Nantz has more to do with this than we know, Simms would joke with him a lot and it was always uncomfortable, wouldn't shock me if Jimmy made the final decision.
Chris Simms Blames Jim Nantz for His Dad Getting Fired - Barstool Sports

Yup
Old 04-13-2017, 07:04 PM
The goggles do nothing

RIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really niceRIZAMAN is just really nice
Garage

Ha

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...on-los-angeles

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2017, 09:55 PM
Learn to swim.

LMAO....

Seems Eli Manning might be going to prison:

Eli Manning Allegedly Involved in Scheme to Sell Fake Game-Worn Memorabilia | Bleacher Report

Eli Manning of New York Giants accused of fraud in court documents

The look on his face when the first brother broaches his white ass will look exactly like this: