Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS COMMUNITY > Nissan/Infiniti General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 01:04 PM

zchryjc is on a distinguished road
Question 08 sentra exhaust 2.0L

hey, I'm looking to get an exhaust system for my 08 sentra, since I only have the 2.0L my options are extremly limited but, if anyone could give me their opinion on this Borla exhaust All OEM Car Parts - Discount Import Auto Parts and Accessories - 2008 Nissan Sentra Exhaust System Performance/Accessory
or
this stillen exhaust, STILLEN Exhaust System NISSAN SENTRA BASE 2007 - 2008 2.0 504230
which you would recommend, and if the stilllen catback is worth the extra money, thanx a bunch
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

Stillen. Hands down.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:20 PM
RLR Is Here.

Red Lion has a spectacular aura aboutRed Lion has a spectacular aura about

^PPFFFFSSSHHHH

They're both made of 304 stainless, it's just that Stillen's is polished instead of natural (unpolished).
The Borla tells you it's 50-state legal
The Borla tells you it's 2.25" diameter (though the Stillen probably is too if I had to guess)
The Stillen has a better looking muffler based on the pictures

Pretty much the same, except the Stillen is more expensive. So, if you want one just for looks, get the Stillen because it's polished and has a cool looking muffler. If you want to save some money, get the Borla, you probably won't hate it, and if you do, you can use the money you saved to get a muffler you like.

More importantly, why wouldn't you be able to use the exhaust system from a 2.5? If it's just a cat-back then I would ASSUME that your undercarriage is the same and so a 2.5 exhaust should fit just the same, so long as it connects to your cat converter...

Last edited by Red Lion; 11-16-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!