Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS COMMUNITY > Nissan/Infiniti General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 01:21 AM

alexander1485 is on a distinguished road
Default 03 Altima 3.5SE

Ok, so when I got it (giver or take 6 or 7 months), the storage door (under the CD player/AC controls) can't close because of a broken latch (which the dealership said they tried to fix - but it was a lincoln mercury dealership) so the door won't close. Anyone know how to fix a broken storage door latch? Its a little black piece that should I guess lock the door in place and push the door with a finger and it should open... thanks for any help in advance.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-2010, 12:51 AM

no one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:13 AM
RLR Is Here.

Red Lion has a spectacular aura aboutRed Lion has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, I don't own a 3rd gen or I'd try to help
Old 05-05-2010, 06:45 PM

Erix05_SER is on a distinguished road

dang man , I dont know either . did u ever take the car to a nissan dealer with service garage ? those guys should definately be able to fix that for u . n the part cant be that much either . I would call around junkyards to find one . Probly pay about 1/3 what they cost new n the money u save there can be spent having them Nissan techs put it for u.
03 VQ35DE Swapped SpecV - I/H/E/ highflo Cat with magnaflow exhaust, Ported ThrottleBody, Megan Racing STB, Twin 10" fans, Mishimoto Rad, Cf Shiftknob n Boot, Greddy Emanage Ultimate with AEM wideband, Comp Stg4 clutch ,with 12lb fidanza Flywheel, CF hood,wing and Trunk, Tracking 13.9 @106 mph on old Burned out azeni Street tires n terrible stock susp., Soon to have Full coilovers , New rotors,wider rims, Redlion traction bar, 75 shot Via Nx Kit n lots more.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:06 PM

nope, trying to do it myself... save money. Its not a big enough deal to take to a dealer. Another small issue I have is on the gauges, I guess condensation is forming? behind the plastic covering the gauges (not on the front) but I know how to take the gauge cluster apart now from seeing a youtube video of a guy with a 2005 (but haven't tried it yet).
Old 06-14-2010, 09:15 AM

shortshifter03 is on a distinguished road

try using a guide from internet for sure there any available out there!