Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS COMMUNITY > Nissan/Infiniti General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Squirrel Czar

ManicSquirrel will become famous soon enoughManicSquirrel will become famous soon enough
Garage
Default Bridgestone Potenza RE050A

My sister's boyfriend was living here over the winter, and he had a G8 GT with the 19" wheel package. The tires that came on them were the max performance summer Bridgestone Potenza RE050A. So he swapped the tires out for winter here. Now they bridgestone tires are sitting in my shed. they are 245/40-19. I'm thinking about just buying them off of him for my 19's, being that they have just a bit more sidewall and I take my wheels off in the winter anyhow. Any thoughts on a good price to offer? They have about 5K miles on them and look brand new at the moment.

2007 3.5SL (with tech package) Radiant Silver : Nismo cat-back : Injen WAI : 35% tint : 19" x 8.5" Enkei RP03's/Bridgestone RE050A 245/40-19 : Eibach Pro-Kit Springs: PIAA plasma ion yellow fogs : stealth turn signal bulbs
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:04 PM

fr0 masta j is on a distinguished road

$150/each?

What are you running now? 245/35's?
Performance: Injen CAI | Nismo Cat-back Exhaust | OBX Headers | NWP Block Plate | K-Sport Kontrol Pro Coilovers | CE Rear Anti-Sway Bar| Racingline Endlinks | iRotors xdrilled/slotted Rotors | Hawk HPS Brake Pads

Exterior: 19" Axis Hiros | Stillen Front Lip | Active Tuning S2 Grille | Hella 7000K HID Kit | Blacked-out Headlights | SE-R Taillights | Strada Eyelids | 35% Tint | Debadged

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Squirrel Czar

ManicSquirrel will become famous soon enoughManicSquirrel will become famous soon enough
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0 masta j View Post
$150/each?

What are you running now? 245/35's?
yeah I am running 245/35's right now . I feel like I could use a little more sidewall, and although the eagle F1's have plenty of grip, they are all seasons and are rock hard, love them, but they are brutal...and loud. We have worked out about $100 each on the bridgestones, sounds like a good deal to me right?
Old 04-08-2009, 09:16 PM

^^ Yea, that definitely sounds like a good deal to me! I am currently also shopping for 245/40/19's, and am looking at spending $200/tire easy .
Old 04-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Squirrel Czar

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0 masta j View Post
^^ Yea, that definitely sounds like a good deal to me! I am currently also shopping for 245/40/19's, and am looking at spending $200/tire easy .
what are you looking for? How are the hankooks you have on now?
Old 04-08-2009, 09:23 PM

I just made another thread just now :P. I currently have my eyes on Yokohama S.Drives...Potenza's are out of my price range!

The hankooks SUCK. I dont even really need to change them, they still have pretty good life left, i just cant take it anymore. It is loud has hell from 20-40MPH, but no noise in other speed ranges... and it always slips in the rain
Old 04-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Squirrel Czar

Garage

yeah, the eagle F1's grip like crazy in the rain, but between 20-40 mph they are loud as all hell, to the point where yo ucan feel the noise in the steering wheel