Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS COMMUNITY > Nissan Altima Technical Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2014, 06:44 PM

Ry is on a distinguished road
Default How/where are you mounting your cell phones?

How/where are you mounting your cell phones?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2014, 08:00 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

Damn, RY.
It's been awhile.

I have a windshield mount that I use down low just above the dash in the center.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-21-2014, 10:13 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

I'm so coming back to this thread when I get my new jeep
Old 11-22-2014, 08:20 AM
Honda Sucks

wild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nicewild willy is just really nice

My front right pocket
04 Honda Oddy (POS)-GONE!!
Old 01-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

This thing is awesome......had it for several years, fit just about any phone:

Amazon.com: iKross Car Vehicle Windshield Suction Mount Holder for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 / 6 Plus 5.5 / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / Note 3 / Galaxy S5 and More: Cell Phones & Accessories
Old 01-03-2015, 01:53 AM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

^^ This is exactly like the one I bought around here for $10.
Worked great until I had removed it to clean the windshield and had it on the passenger side floor-mat.
The woman got in the car and didn't bother to look down first and stepped on it breaking off the tabs that hold the phone.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:00 AM
AUTHORIZED VENDOR

vq5speed is on a distinguished road

Pants pocket
Old 02-02-2015, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry View Post
How/where are you mounting your cell phones?
I just got this thing and tested it out for a over two weeks. Below, you can read my review for this Koomus CD Holder (Pictured Below) made exclusively for .net and .net only.

Amazon.com: Koomus Magnetos Universal CD Slot Magnetic Cradle-less Smartphone Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 6+ 5 5S 5C 4 4S iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 2 Note 3 Google Droid HTC GPS with Quick-snap technology: Cell Phones & Accessories

Koomus Magnetic CD Holder > *.

I was missing my in-dash screen with navigation and music videos so much after I got my new jeep with the stock HU until I found this gem.

This mount has a blade sized insert that goes inside your CD slot with a little knob on the bottom to widen the insert blades. The more you tighten the knob the thicker the blades get making the mount sturdier and sturdier.

Then you put a flat piece of metal inside of your phone case. The metal reacts to the magnet on the holder and you can put it on and off with ease. The magnet is strong enough that even under NYC road conditions, which are like level Orange hazardous, the phone has only fell off once - and that is because I didn't have the metal on the magnet all the way.

So far this thing has been great. I play music on my phone and use Google Maps for Navigation. The music sounds so much better off of my phone esp since it has Beats audio. The only thing missing is the back up camera, but first of all - who needs that on a Wrangler.. and second, since the jeep high up enough that I can use my phone as a forward facing camera which means 1000x the chance i produce a liveleak vid.

The mount is great and totally worth the $18 and at least it can hold me off a little bit until I can upgrade and get an in dash.

One last thing about the mount is there's more goodie... The CD slot is not the only place it can get mounted. Anywhere on your car that you have a slit the size of your ex gf's twat you can slip her right in there
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0439.jpg (97.0 KB, 5 views)
Old 02-03-2015, 02:32 PM
You Big Dummy!

As long as you've got an Asian gf you can use her slit as per the last line of your review.
They're the ones with the slanted pussies so it would work great.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:37 PM
You Big Dummy!

This one similar?

Sabrent Universal Smartphone CD Slot Mount for 3.5"-5.5" Smartphones $9 - Amazon Deals, Coupons and Promos
Old 02-03-2015, 09:25 PM

Similar.. It has a "One Touch" lock lever but you have to find out if that works well in tightening it in place or not, it's important. Are you looking at that one instead because it has the phone holder and not a magnet?
Old 02-04-2015, 11:41 AM
You Big Dummy!

I don't have a case on my phone so the piece of metal wouldn't work.
It was cheap enough so I thought I may try it even though I really like the one windshield mount used to have.