Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS COMMUNITY > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2013, 12:12 PM
SpecV withdrawal

HoODBiRD is on a distinguished road
Garage
Default Hola folkses... search button doesn't wanna play with me.

search button is usually my friend... but i've been given the "its not me, its you" line... lol

i'm scrolling thru as much as i can to answer my questions.. so i'll be making new posts after exhausting those resources..

anyway

My name is Eddie... from VA.. currently working in Fredericksburg...

I got a great birthday present in the form of a 94 Altima GXE 5 Spd I gave myself..

Currently got a ton of goodies going on the car as soon as i do a tune up and personal inspection.... right now it won't start... i have to go out and check the starter but its too cold and wet.

some of my goodies i got are ricer to some, but this is for fun and commuting.. not racing or competition. I think i've outgrown trying to be Mr. Know It All... and this time around I'm just gonna have fun with it my way.

so to start I have a Strut Bar, Hood Spacers, Reservoir Covers, Oil Cap, NGK Wires NGK Vpowers, Hella Horns, Extended Lug Nuts, HKS Ground Wires, SUn Hyper VOltage stabilizer, Ebay Catch Can, gonna do TB Bypass, Short Throw Shifter, Weighted Shift Knob, Fuiel Filter Bracket, Hyper Yellow bulbs, Blue WIde view mirror..

next few weeks i'll be getting springs, 01 struts, and a ST Sway bar and maybe some bushings... Intake Header Exhaust and Painting the Steelies Gold (lol), the rear strut bar mod sounds fun, as I loved it in two other cars i had (02 Elantra GT and Ford Focus)

My last car was an 06 Sentra Spec V, and I put tons of work into that one... it was FAST and handled awesome even though it was on 18" Konigs.... It was predictable and responsive

however, something seems more solid about the altima. Its 12 years older than the Spec V was, but seems more down to earth. I just know with the suspension mods and IHE... its gonna be fun. I'm not too crazy about not having 6th gear though.. haha.

Well Enough about me and my rambling, I'm glad to be here, and from the looks of it, I'll be learning alot !

Thanks !
Old 12-10-2013, 07:50 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the site.
We have a resident 1st/2nd gen Altima expert here.
His s/n is Asleep.
He's built more than a few nice Altimas.

We used to have a regular member that, at one time, had the fastest 2nd gen Altima in North America, I believe.
But I haven't seen him around too often these days.

Post some pics of your obsession and make sure to keep us posted on your projects and progress.
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

we need pics for sure!

You can do all that, but you will DEFINITELY need an ACT stage 6 clutch to get the bang for the buck!