Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS COMMUNITY > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 07:59 PM

Erix05_SER is on a distinguished road

solid metal sir . the guy before me hacked up the OEM Strut tower Bar n welded em up to make custom Motor Mounts lol . I definately plan on Gettin some much better mounts made up n put in eventually .

N dude in a 2700 lb car with just I/H/E/ Tune and 350z TB this Car is absolutely Awesome To suprise people with . I already about made a cpl older rich guys cry lol . cocky infiniti owners r the best ones i've upsett so far .
n my boss who is a V8 Junky is amazed by how constant the power is from a VQ engine . he knows im gonna Murder his camaro n stang if he even tries now . He used to chuckle when i talked about gettin my Qr25 sentra runing boost so i could catch up to him . Now i m still all motor n about .5 to 1 full second ahead of him in the quarter mile
03 VQ35DE Swapped SpecV - I/H/E/ highflo Cat with magnaflow exhaust, Ported ThrottleBody, Megan Racing STB, Twin 10" fans, Mishimoto Rad, Cf Shiftknob n Boot, Greddy Emanage Ultimate with AEM wideband, Comp Stg4 clutch ,with 12lb fidanza Flywheel, CF hood,wing and Trunk, Tracking 13.9 @106 mph on old Burned out azeni Street tires n terrible stock susp., Soon to have Full coilovers , New rotors,wider rims, Redlion traction bar, 75 shot Via Nx Kit n lots more.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-29-2010, 11:04 PM

seems its been a minute since i logged in here . got Me a Cf trunk an Cf Nismo replica wing and startd hitting the track . my first pass suckd thnx my noob 0-60 time . but i trapped over 100 so i have hope that the next time i will hit high 13s at least .
had a few guys knock my washer spacers under the Strut bar , but would like to say the Strut bar is still solid as the day i put it on . n had not warped or been dmg'd in anyway as soo many said it would :/

Some pix
Whatcha's think ?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-29-2010, 11:05 PM

got my sensors extended and ready to go in . Now Im anxious as hell to get my bungs welded in behind my car. I will hafta order the other sensor shortly , sucks i wired up to use another oe one but the universal ones r 40$ cheaper :/ idk . i like havin the plug there for the simplicy of replacing them later as needed .

checking length before i connected all 4 wires n wrapped em . already sits equal with the cat so the sensor will reach 18" behind the cat no prob

Split this open to free up about 3 feet of oem Wiring on the o2 harness's

All sewed up agn with fresh and conveniently routed 02 sensor wire Exits

Sensor chillin til i get the bungs welded in this week
Old 04-30-2010, 03:26 PM
RLR Is Here.

Red Lion has a spectacular aura aboutRed Lion has a spectacular aura about

Looking good! I like the CF parts!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:47 PM

thanks man I like em too . I just need another CF trunk for my yellow car and Both Sentras will be full CF across the top . I sold my old Cf trunk for alot of cash n a custom one to help my buddy out , I still regrett sellin that other Cf trunk Those Things R NOT Cheap At ALL .
Old 05-17-2010, 05:18 PM

So i been hittin the track a little bit . During my first 2 visits i did a lot of wheel hopping tryin to launch at 3-4 k on street tires. That was a major No No . n i learned my lesson , Will never even attempt running this car on Street tires again . Just no point . I think what i got this past weekend was about as good as i can do with the rubber i had on there .

Everything was Great until the last pass . lol

Snapped front Driver Side axle Clean in half in the middle of heating me tires in the burnout box

My ride home / aka to Chris's House 8 miles from the track thank god .

Gonna go ahead n replace both Front axles while im at it ,. Only driver side broke . but no sense leaving the old one on the pass side just to snap sooner or later .

How bout that .09 reaction ???? that shit made my F'n Day N breaking 13s finally was awesome too. Only goal i didnt get to break usin Street tires was i wanted to go under 2 seconds with my 60' time . But im still pleased with 2.2s

I will not being attempting any more runs at the track with Streets or DR's . gonna Save up for my Slicks and either BC Race or D2 fully adjustable coilovers
Old 05-20-2010, 05:34 PM

TheKevin is on a distinguished road

way too cool. clean swap!
'73 Celica ST
Old 05-23-2010, 04:19 PM
RLR Is Here.

I'm trying to get some suspension business going, with traction rods being my first part. I've got a design cooked up for the B15's so maybe I can get some made before summer's over for you. They should really help with the wheel hop at least.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:20 PM

@ THeKevin - thank you for your compliment Sir , it is one hell of a ride for sure 40-50mph launches snap my neck back pretty hard n 4th gear will suck even 250lb buddys of mine back into the seat

@Red Lion . Very interested > Got any pix of these sentra ones yet ?

Edit: after talkin with some buds about the traction rod , they showed me this :P Red Lion Racing Traction Rods - Maxima Forums
I must say they look very nice , n i would be interest in being a sponsor or working out some sorta deal to help u market them.." i have the yellow 05 sentra SE-R bout to get turbo build n fresh paint with new sideskirts n bay work for full show" I would get ur name out all over ;) also "80%" OF THE SENTRA GUYS ON THE FORUMS KNOW ME " I am a vendor on at least 5 sites . So i could easily get your sales jump started if u let me be the guinea pig and the part work as intended
Also i like how the ones i see listed look, I assume the b15s wouldn't be much different look wise ?

PS New axles in , New Cf shift boot and 350Z Shift knob in as well . Pix will be added shortly.

The CF shift boot n 350 weightd knob-

9 Second Mustang that handed me my ass @ Cecil County Dragway LOL This Mustang was Sooo Bad A$$ !!!!!!! My buddy filming said he heard the Turbos spooling sooo loud in the stands lol . I had my windows up so i dint even know it was boosted nor did i see him make any passes b4 this one , SO i got taken by suprise big time LoL

My 03 Vq :: MVI_1977.flv video by Erix05_SER - Photobucket

Last edited by Erix05_SER; 06-01-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: added stuff :P
Old 06-02-2010, 12:36 PM
RLR Is Here.

I'm sure we can work something out to get you a great deal on them, so long as I get a lot of publicity out of them . What Sentra sites are you on? The only one that comes to my mind is B15.net.

They'll look a lot like those, except better. Same rod ends, but different colored, beefier rods. I still haven't officially released the rods to the Maxima guys yet, as I've been working on the brackets for them. I'm new to this, and a perfectionist, so I've been taking too long to make them exactly how I want them. But they'll get out there, and I should be able to whip up a B15 set before Summer's over.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:58 AM

shortshifter03 is on a distinguished road

Great Idea and job for you!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:21 PM

Ok so , some good news. the Vq is gonna be getting some well deserved Love this Winter
The old owner up in New Hampshire opened his own Shop and is asking me to take it up over the cold season so he can Redo me a set of motor mounts , as well as redo my wiring harness so it looks nice n clean ,gonna do the maxima 5 lug conversion and toss on some 17x8 Rims to help my street tires get better grip early on as well as , I will be giving him coilovers, drilled n slotted rotors, cams, ARP head studs n main bolts along with an anftermarket head gasket that can handle over 400 whp, Polyeurethane control arm bushings and Redlions traction bar, He is Also gonna install an A/C Get my cruise control back and put a Tach adaptor in so my Rpms read properly ,we will also be doing some tweaks to get rid of the annoying codes that keep me from getting it inspected in the town i live . once thats all said n done we are gonna be throwin on a 75 shot with all the necessary switches and precautionary add ons to keep it mostly fool proof . N then when thats all finished , i will be replacing the Front end body panels along with the rear bumper n sending it out to get a fresh paint coat .

I am very excited and expect roughly 400 whp and even more tq once this is all finished up , should be one hell of a ride then
Old 07-29-2010, 04:40 PM
RLR Is Here.

^I haven't forgotten about those either! I'm hoping I can whip up a set before August is over, and I have a nearby car I can take fitments from.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 PM
ST 38

Spike is on a distinguished road

that's awesome man. I don't think your problem is really street tires. I think your biggest problem is that your wires aren't wide enough. You're probably gonna want at least 245s.

Cardomain

Mods:
| Apexi V2 | Hella Optilux 1180 / Prolumen 3000k | Polk DB6500 + Polk DB690 | SE- R Tails | Helios 5000k | LED interior lights | Polk Momo C400.4 | SE-R front | Racingline FSTB | Nismo Catback | SE-R Rear | AT S5 | Nismo 57F / Potenza RE01R; 245 45 18 | Redline Quicklift Elite | Hotshot header | Jihad folding mirrors | SE-R replica spoiler | Nismo RSB | Audi DRL | Tein SS w/ EDFC |

Soon: | 300zx BBK | A4 fender marker |
Old 07-31-2010, 12:27 PM

i agree spike , hence the 17x8 rims i will be picking up shortly 245s should fit nicely on them , most shops wont put anything over a 225 on my current 17x7 stockers .

I am sending a crap ton of stuff out for powder coating as well . i totally cannot wait for this all to be said n done, " Me Thinks " it's gonna be a whole nother car once it comes back . N much easier on the eyes as well .

Redlion, i will have the money in hand as soon as u get them finished up , So just let me know ,. also if it is any cheaper for u to not get it powder coated, i wouldnt mind sending it out with my other parts so they all match, I have changed my mind from blue to having most the stuff done in a hot light Purple to match my tuner Lugs i got.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:14 PM
Trying to be a Member

Berg is on a distinguished road
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Berg

Thats a beast.great job man !
Old 08-09-2010, 06:50 PM

Thanks Berg ,

Almost showtime , I can almost taste the mods to come
Old 01-24-2011, 08:39 PM

OK so Tax's were really good this yr . And i am getting to make some good progress with the car b4 this summer .

Here is the list of things were doing to the car as of right now

New 02 Spec V Tranny
New upper Radiator support
New Motor Mounts
Coilovers
New Tires / KDW2
Kinetix Intake Manifold
New Stock Trunk
Repairing anything thats broken or beatin up interior wise
Making it codeless
Doing a wire Tuck
Powder coating Valve cover, Throttle Body and Intake Piping
Painting The Engine Bay
Painting the entire Car
Refurbishing Stock wheels or buying new ones
Replacing all Nuts , bolts and studs under the hood with new color Coated and chrome plated ones
Braided Hoses all over
wirebrushing the block
Raising idle

I think thats most everything on the to Do list we discussed . Should be all done By June

I cant wait
Old 01-24-2011, 11:45 PM
RLR Is Here.

Those traction rods are still on the way bro! Lol I know I've really dropped the ball on them but I've had a few other projects come my way that I was trying to beat some people to the punch on (such as Motor Mount Bushings). Speaking of projects on the way, do you have control arm bushings? Does anyone make any decent ones for the B15's? If the answer's no, that's a part I can have done for you in two weeks, Billy Mays Guaranteed!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:33 PM

i really hope you hurry up on the traction rods . I know the guys up at the shop where i am going told me they could make up some Bars for the same price we agreed on if u happen to fall thru n not make them in time. as for the C.A.Bushings. I think Nismo Makes some , and other shop fabricators as well . My guy is plannin on doin some . Not sure where he was plannin on goin thru to have em made up at this point tho.