Go Back   SUPERNISSANS.NET Nissan Owners Community > SUPERNISSANS COMMUNITY > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Deuces Wild

ittamaticstatic is on a distinguished road
Default I say hellyeah!

SO I mentioned to some of you that I have a 240 that I've been working on for a few years. Welp she is alive! still breaking it in, the jwt tune has nothing for low throttle and I get lean bad and stumble but when I give it throttle and go I get 12's so I'm happy. I have something drawing power still into the dash that I need to have looked at, I need a new slave, and I think my coolant sensor is acting up, may have something to do with the DIF fan controller hooked to it.. dunno yet.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-12-2008, 02:21 PM
The original black Elvis.

Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Blacktop

Nice work! What's the specs on the turbo setup (boost, internals, etc)?
Old 08-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Deuces Wild

Garrett t3t04e , Tial 38mm, 10lb spring, RC 750cc's, Walbro, z filter, Aeromotive 1:1, BC stage 3 cams and springs, Port and polished head, ARP Studs, cometic gasket, arias 8.7:1 bore .020, Pauter rods, zero balanced crank and micro polished journals. Homemade tubular topmount, homemade DP, custom IC piping and Topspeed front mount, Tokico S&S, Tein inner and outer ties, ss auto exhaust... sucks ... Optima redtop, Ebay SS B&M knock off, SAFCII, Apexi AVCR, Greddy timer, Apexi Boost gauge, Kenwood HU, infinity speakers, Tenzo 17x7's, S14 LSD.

I have some ZTT wheels and R32 brakes rotors, and SS line conversions to do with S14 5 lugs. Also a homemeade intake manifold to experiment with after the engine breaks in.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Brodys the man!

rick66 is on a distinguished road

Id like to see the side view as well. Under hood looks great! Theres a couple of those in my area and I nearly get wood when I see them.lol

05 3.5 SE Satin White
Nismo CAI, Rays Eng. Nismo 18x8.5 w/BFG 245/45Z/18, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, SER Tails & R. Bumper, SER Springs/Struts/Shocks,
Stillen Rear Sway Bar, Stillen Front Lip, Active Tuning S5 Grille, 20% Tint and M3 Rear Window Spoiler

Gallery Pics- http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/c...t=f80bb212.pbw
Old 08-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

giddyup!!!!

Looks hawt!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Deuces Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick66 View Post
Id like to see the side view as well. Under hood looks great! Theres a couple of those in my area and I nearly get wood when I see them.lol
Old 08-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Brodys the man!

rick66 is on a distinguished road

Sweeeet Car Bro!!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:15 PM

Special has a spectacular aura aboutSpecial has a spectacular aura about
Garage
Send a message via ICQ to Special Send a message via AIM to Special Send a message via MSN to Special Send a message via Yahoo to Special

Sexy.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Admin

Sassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to allSassan is a name known to all
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Sassan

more pics.

Looks hot!
Old 08-17-2008, 10:31 PM
Deuces Wild

Old 08-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Moderatin your moms!

Asleep is a jewel in the roughAsleep is a jewel in the roughAsleep is a jewel in the rough
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Asleep Send a message via Yahoo to Asleep
Visit Asleep's Facebook Visit Asleep's YouTube

good job, looks good!
hows the condition of your o2 sensor? mine was bad when i first got my ka-t going in my altima and it wreaked havoc with my jwt. then the tps was off as well... check voltage on the maf, tps and if your o2 sensor is suspect at all - replace it.

RIP Elisa Lupe Katayama Dec 22 1953 - Dec 24 2008
Old 08-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Deuces Wild

The maf is new and I am picking up a new 02 from nissan this week. You know maybe the tps is whats making me so lean at idle. The maf voltage tells me I should be rich but I'm very lean at idle and low throttle. Might as well get a new tps while I still can.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:08 PM

alt-run is on a distinguished road

nice and clean!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:12 PM

Erix05_SER is on a distinguished road

aww man , that 240 looks smokin under the hood . makes me want one really bad =x Really bad .. lol

Sweet car dude ..
03 VQ35DE Swapped SpecV - I/H/E/ highflo Cat with magnaflow exhaust, Ported ThrottleBody, Megan Racing STB, Twin 10" fans, Mishimoto Rad, Cf Shiftknob n Boot, Greddy Emanage Ultimate with AEM wideband, Comp Stg4 clutch ,with 12lb fidanza Flywheel, CF hood,wing and Trunk, Tracking 13.9 @106 mph on old Burned out azeni Street tires n terrible stock susp., Soon to have Full coilovers , New rotors,wider rims, Redlion traction bar, 75 shot Via Nx Kit n lots more.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:49 AM
Squirrel Czar

ManicSquirrel will become famous soon enoughManicSquirrel will become famous soon enough
Garage

awesome ride man, i still wish i could find a good 240 around here

2007 3.5SL (with tech package) Radiant Silver : Nismo cat-back : Injen WAI : 35% tint : 19" x 8.5" Enkei RP03's/Bridgestone RE050A 245/40-19 : Eibach Pro-Kit Springs: PIAA plasma ion yellow fogs : stealth turn signal bulbs
Old 09-09-2008, 12:24 AM
06 Altima

clouderold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clouderold

Nice!!
Old 04-22-2012, 01:51 AM
Deuces Wild

I tinkered with this car forever... I sold it in December. 365hp and 352tq @ 17#s on meth. I added a MSD 6AL with a 2 step. Coilovers and silicone vacuum kit with a JGS vacuum block. Some other things like Labonte stage 2 methanol injection and this and that. The voltage problem was a bad diode in the alternator. The lean idle I didn't figure out for sure. Maybe the valve lash was to tight after the valve job and the 272* cams already have a lot of over lap. I just added fuel at idle with the safc NEO.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:11 AM
The original black Elvis.

Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Blacktop

That's too bad, what a sweet ride. What was causing some of your running probs, did it turn out to be the o2 sensor or the TPS?
Old 04-22-2012, 04:08 PM
You Big Dummy!

carfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of lightcarfreak67 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear you sold your baby.
Are you looking for something else to build?
"People shouldn't be so scared about this virus from Africa. He only has two more years of his presidency.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:51 PM

Magoo will become famous soon enoughMagoo will become famous soon enough

Daaaamn.. i can't believe you sold her! Good luck on the next project