Squirrel Czar

Garage
Vehicle Name Britta
Year 2007
Make Nissan
Model Altima 3.5 SL
Color Radiant Silver
Packages Tech, all
History Born in some factory back in April 2007, where it was sent away from home and purchased by me to be my servant in August 2007.
Exterior In the winter, nothing but tint, stealth turn signal bulbs, and yellow foglights. So basically it looks like an off the lot Altima. And it is.

Interior Emergency winter kit (Bottle of water and a bag of chili cheese fritos)

In-Car Entertainment Engine sounds, steering wheel, and pedals.

Under the Hood Injen intake, and some sort of engine that came with the car. Not sure what it does.

Suspension Eibach Pro-kit. Coil-overs would be better, but I have bad OCD and can't be face with the ability to make so many adjustments. That and, being that my car is simply my daily driving machine, I have no need to have it scrape the ground, or be adjustable for autocross. I would however like eibach to get off their ass and make some aftermarket dampers.

Wheels and Tires Summer: Enkei RP03 19x8.5" wheels. Bridgestone Potenza RE050 tires (245/40-19).

Winter: Nissan 16" brake dust covered wheels. Goodyear Eagle GT all season tires (less deadly feeling than the stock conti's)

New To Site? Need Help?